Messages on Legacy are offline. Please check on SingSnap 2.0 or email us at support@singsnap.com for assistance.

Awards - ONE MORE TIME - COUNTRY & OLDIES CONTEST**

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 11,970 times and 32 replies have been made.

Butterfly-DreamsLEVEL 2

Post by Butterfly-Dreams

Congratulations Everyone

Butterfly-DreamsLEVEL 2

Edited reply by Butterfly-Dreams

Special Participation Award - For All

imikimi - Customize Your World!

Fun Song Award

imikimi - Customize Your World!

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

Reply by AngileegirlGOLD

Thanks everyone and goodnight for now...see ya' tomorrow back on here!!

HONEY65LEVEL 95

Reply by HONEY65GOLD

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS, GOD BLESS YOU!! AND GOD BLESS YOU AUDREY AND JOE..AND MY HEARTFELT THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL CONTEST!!!
I HOPE TO RUN INTO EACH ONE OF YOU AGAIN IN OTHER CONTESTS!! HUGS, DELLA

Angel_kisses_49LEVEL 51

Reply by Angel_kisses_49GOLD

Sing like no one is listening!!

Congratulations winners.....it was a pleasure to sing with all of you.....I'll see you in another contest another time another place....

TRACEDYLANLEVEL 10

Reply by TRACEDYLAN

CONGRATS TO ALL !!! THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL CONTEST !!! ITS BEEN A BLAST !!!! THANKS TO AUDREY AND JOE FOR THE BEST CONTEST OUT HERE!!! I'VE REALLY ENJOYED MEETING SUCH A WONDERFUL BUNCH OF PEOPLE WITH THE BIGGEST HEARTS !! GOD BLESS YOU ALL ,,,,,I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEAR FUTURE GBY!!

motsobukLEVEL 29

Reply by motsobuk

Congratulations everyone...so well done...everyone is a winner in this contest....just by being here...

SHANDEBEL

Reply by SHANDEBELGOLD

Thank you so much for the lovely 4th place banner. Audrey and Joe, it was a terrific contest and thanks for all your hard work, and to you Robin...The banner is absolutely beautiful. Audrey, you're one of my 2 favorite lady judges (wink wink).

Now, you had better just take some well-deserved rest, and I will be there for your next one...To several of the others, I will see you in the other contests. You're all wonderful.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Reply by SingingRainbowSNAP-STAR

Thank you for the birthday wishes!! Miss ya'll xoxo see u tomorrow xoxo

Goodmorning everyone! I got up cus i could not sleep and thought i'd pop up the thread to see who won and WOW! Thank you so much for the 2nd place honor! I AM THRILLED!!! Congrats to all the deserving winners!! Congrats to everyone who participated and made this a wonderful contest! Special heartfelt thanks to Audrey, Joe and Robin for such a WONDERFUL, UPLIFTING contest! You all are amazing and loving people. Loved being a part of your contest! Thanks for your hard work and for the fun time!! ;o) Big hugs to everyone! Everyone who participated are WINNERS! ;O)

barbaragailLEVEL 37

Reply by barbaragailGOLD

well I was getting ready for bed, and thought i would take one more look... and wow!!was I surprised 1st place i am so honored... what a beautiful award.. thank you so much... congratulations to all the other winners, and to all that was in the contest .. this has been a fun time... Hope to see you all in other contest..

marywulsLEVEL 105

Reply by marywulsSNAP-STAR

Prayers for my dear friend Terry (Pawells900) who is in hospital get well son hon xx

UNFLAG

ebanjomanLEVEL 2

Reply by ebanjomanGOLD

Thank you for my award see next contest!

Just4USLEVEL 49

Reply by Just4US

Hey my friends !! Woo hooooooooooo! Look at that!! I am #7 Woo hoo! I didn't expect that for sure but i am so happy!!
Congratulations to everyone ! You all did fantastic! Thanks to Robin for the beautiful award i love it!! Thanks to Audrey, Joe and Robin for such a fun time! ;o) I really had a lot of fun here!! You all should be commended for the hard work and time you
put in to keep us entertained!! Super job my friends!! Big hugs from
John

shortcakej829LEVEL 23

Reply by shortcakej829GOLD

Thank you sooo much Angilee.......I enjoyed doing my fun song...never expected an award for it......Am tickled....just one of the little unexpected pluses in life.......ty again and God Bless You and Joe...hope to see u soon in another contest..........Love, Cat

allcountryLEVEL 53

Reply by allcountryGOLD

Thank you for the 7th place award and a wonderful contest! Hope to meet you all again soon! Congratulations to all the winners. Sharon

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

Reply by AngileegirlGOLD

You are so very welcome everyone!! You are all so deserving...every one of you! God bless & hugs....

RandyJD

Reply by RandyJD

gm all.. just droped in to see whats up ... wow congrats to everyone ... ty fer the 5 place banner ... hope no one goes away didapointed.. was a great contest .. good luck in the future...wink

LLTTLEVEL 76

Reply by LLTTGOLD

thank you for a great contest

fawndaLEVEL 8

Reply by fawnda

Goodmorning everyone,,,,Congratulations to all the winners,,,,, you all deserve it,,,,,,, this has been a great contest, God Bless you all.
Debbie

wmccormLEVEL 55

Reply by wmccormGOLD

i would like to thank you Audrey, Joe for my beautiful banner and for such a creat contest i hate to see it end,i have really enjoyed myslef and cant wait until you have another one ,please let me know when,and congratalations to the rest of the winners,i wont the thank everyone for listening an commenting on my song,
THANK YOU ALL,hugs von

millie39LEVEL 26

Reply by millie39GOLD

flag

KCCroonerLEVEL 45

Reply by KCCrooner

I am so taken aback at my award and beautiful banner. I love it and all the sweet comments I've received along the way in this fun contest. I've enjoyed my many listens and have been inspired by your songs and stories. I'll be watching for you all in future contests, so KEEP SINGING!
Hugs, Julie

godblessLEVEL 51

Reply by godbless

Thank you for the honor , this was a very enjoyable contest , I am looking forward to your next one , we had some awesome singers this time .
Huggz John
God bless++

flyingscotsman13LEVEL 55

Reply by flyingscotsman13GOLD

Well done to all the winners .. This has been another great contest and had great fun ..

Also I thought you would like to see the new arrival.

AngileegirlLEVEL 57

Reply by AngileegirlGOLD

How very precious she is John...thank you so much for letting us see another little angel...beautiful!! God bless!!

stinger381LEVEL 59

Reply by stinger381GOLD

Thanks everyone for the great comments and the encouragement every one gave me to keep singing! I'm truly honored with my award and it'll be on my profile page from now on !!! Thanks Audrey & Dewboy for keeping the contest going too! It was a lot of fun for sure !

westernswingerLEVEL 28

Reply by westernswingerGOLD

Thank you Audrey & Joe for the award and for conducting a superb contest. All the contestants were great and it was fun all the way through.
See you on the next one.

BryannaSueLEVEL 6

Reply by BryannaSue

Congratulations to all the winners. What a fun contest this was. Be looking (or listening) for y'all around SS!

JosephWilsonLEVEL 17

Reply by JosephWilson