Messages on Legacy are offline. Please check on SingSnap 2.0 or email us at support@singsnap.com for assistance.

FUNNY HOROSCOPES

This topic is listed in Games. It has been viewed 15,509 times and 619 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
TDCLEVEL 104

Reply by TDCPATRON

Music: a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination & life to everything

VERY IMPORTANT SINGSNAP EVENTS AND INFORMATION - PLEASE CAREFULLY READ/WATCH RIGHT AWAY!
*Current as of December 5, 2020. I will try and update you guys when and if I get news of any specific NEWS/INFO/ or ALERTS for the rest of the Month of December*

1. Yesterday, DECEMBER 4, 2020, SINGSNAP BETA officially LAUNCHED! Now, if anyone does a search on the web for SingSnap, what they will get is the link to SingSnap which will automatically take them to the SINGSNAP BETA HOME PAGE.
** BUT DON'T WORRY, kids! The LEGACY SITE is still, and will be indefinitely for now, up running and available to all of us to use! Here's the Official Informational Video from Novella, which explains this event in detail:
http://legacy.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c4b321509
2. Worried, unsure, troubled or confused about all the changes going on at SingSnap?
Need some answers or instruction about the SINGSNAP BETA Site? If you feel out of the loop or perplexed over the 'move' and also what is happening, or what will happen to your favorites, your saved recordings, your favorite comment or challenge boards, your PM's and a plethora of other issues concerning FLASH PLAYER ending completely on DECEMBER 31, 2020 and SingSnap's transformation during this time of great CHANGE to the way we view and produce video data online, here's the most important take away for you to know:
SingSnap has taken big strides and made a HUDGE EFFORT for The SingSnap FAMILY of members! In order for all of us to STAY TOGETHER, BE ABLE TO PLAY AND LISTEN TO OUR PREVIOUSLY SAVED RECORDINGS, and going forward into the future, to CONTINUE THE ABILITY TO SING AND RECORD HERE with our friends and continue to ENJOY EACH OTHER, THE MUSIC, AS WELL AS EVERYTHING THAT MAKES SINGSNAP SO SPECIAL TO US, our unique gathering place, our HOME - SingSnap has worked tirelessly, clocked in tons of countless hours and devoted themselves completely to the task of SAVING US and KEEPING US ALL TOGETHER! While the loss of FLASH PLAYER could have devastated our SingSnap family by scattering us out across the vastness of the internet to fend for ourselves, with some if not MOST of us, never to see one another again - SingSnap, knowing our strength IS the MUSIC, but most IMPORTANTLY OUR HEART AND SOUL IS THE COMMUNITY, has done a miraculous thing - IT HAS KEPT US TOGETHER!
So be patient, understanding, and most of all THANKFUL! I know it has been frustrating on our journey to deal with and accept BETA, but try not to grumble or complain. Instead share your concerns, feedback and suggestions with the SingSnap BETA team of programmers to help make our NEW HOME just as awesome and amazing as our beloved LEGACY!
Here's the link to the board created specifically for your input - please be sure to visit it soon!
http://legacy.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/ab12f9be?lastPage=9b1c6#last
3. SingSnap has a YouTube Channel where they are posting up SINGSNAP BETA WEBINARS - ALERT! - These vids are your GOLDEN TICKET to understanding the new BETA SITE and must NOT be missed! Here's the link to the YouTube Channel and the first two WEBINAR vids, with more to come soon:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMT2yo6PkerGebI77OFFPGg
WEBINAR VIDS:

4. Don't miss the 2020 CHRISTMAS CHORUS. It's the final one on the LEGACY SITE - Be a part of SingSnap History! Here's the link - but better HURRY -
Deadline: You have until 3 PM EST December 7, 2020 to submit your recording!
http://legacy.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b41ac91a?page=9b1c6

Happy Singing! TDC

TDCLEVEL 104

Reply by TDCPATRON

Music: a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination & life to everything

BOARD INFO FROM POPPY:...

My name is Poppy. I am just a simple nutter. I've kept a page of crazy Horoscopes for almost 4 decades now. It just stuck with my other useless files of magazine pages, & newspaper clippings I've collected through the years. Each time I see this page, I would promise myself that I would share it. Then I get distracted or the website I mean to share it on doesn't seem game to stuff like this. Well, I think I found the perfect home for it here in Singsnap where the readers particularly on this Message Board category would be game and would laugh along with me. If you are not a laugher, and you are not in a good mood right now, I suggest, you leave. haha. I like funny people and not many of them really express themselves genuinely for fear of killjoys and party poopers. Try to express yourself here without using profanity. That is my challenge to you, make me and our fellow singsnappers laugh without any other agenda except for the simple joy of being silly. Ohhhh, and I welcome silly songs. Oh joy! Poppy

TDCLEVEL 104

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 104

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 104

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 104

Reply by TDCPATRON

IF YOU'RE HAVING PROBLEMS ACCESSING, SIMPLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
http://legacy.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b61970da

LakemanLEVEL 68

Reply by LakemanPATRON

[img]http://singsnap.imgix.net/message-board/threads/HUTA/d91027756c_HZI7_media.jpeg?w=700[/img]

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

THROWBACK THURSDAY AT POPPYCATS DAILY! OLD AND NEW RECORDINGS ARE WELCOME.

It's time to join me on BETA, just like Legacy times!
http://www.singsnap.com/#/d/message-board/topics/20

TDCLEVEL 104

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 104

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 104

Reply by TDCPATRON

LakemanLEVEL 68

Reply by LakemanPATRON

cannotsing24LEVEL 109

Reply by cannotsing24SNAP-STAR

Not a game ,,,,,,,,lakeman

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

POPPY
IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!
http://legacy.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bc8783151

TDCLEVEL 104

Reply by TDCPATRON

YOUR FINAL ACHIEVEMENT BADGE AWAITS!
Novella has created a little questionnaire for everyone to answer! Goto "REMEMBERING SINGSNAP LEGACY" by clicking on the banner above or follow the link below ( the lettering in blue ) and post all the wonderful, warm-fussy loving things you love about being a "Snapper"!

Share Your Experience!

1. When did you join SingSnap?
2. How did you find SingSnap Legacy and what was your first impression?
3. Share a story about the first friend you made on SingSnap!
4. What is your favorite part of the SingSnap Website? (Recording, Challenges, Chat, Badges, Trinkets, etc.,)
5. Last, but not least - What impact has SingSnap had on your life that you will always carry with you?

Thanks Everyone for being you and see you on the new SingSnap!

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

"LET THERE BE PEACE ON EARTH", AN ALL STAR CAST PRC/PDC SLIDESHOW!

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

POPPYCAT HOROSCOPE

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

Click the banner to post your new or old recordings now!

Poppy

Reply by PoppyGOLD

<< Prev