Messages on Legacy are offline. Please check on SingSnap 2.0 or email us at support@singsnap.com for assistance.

December Gospel Singers Choice

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 10,731 times and 716 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
sweetsuejustyouLEVEL 85

Reply by sweetsuejustyouGOLD

Check out my new CS board: https://www.singsnap.com/#/d/message-board/topics/157016

I still have to learn how to adjust img sizes before the 1stSharleen

Actually it's very easy to do as I have found out

dracnamLEVEL 49

Reply by dracnamGOLD

Keep looking up and smile!

So sorry to hear of the loss of your wife Tom,Praying God will help and ease your pain.God bless.Tom

cajunhonnyLEVEL 67

Reply by cajunhonnyGOLD

[url=http://legacy.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b97fdea19][img]http://i.ibb.co/ZH6bFGv/Harmony-banner.jpg[/img][/url]

cajunhonnyLEVEL 67

Reply by cajunhonnyGOLD

[url=http://legacy.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bca8d4ce1][img]http://i.ibb.co/cxq58z2/December-2020-Winner.jpg[/img][/url]

cajunhonnyLEVEL 67

Reply by cajunhonnyGOLD

IF YOU'RE UNSURE HOW TO USE CREDITS, CLICK ON BANNER TO SEE INSTRUCTIONS

cajunhonnyLEVEL 67

Reply by cajunhonnyGOLD

*MUSKOKAGIRL (SUE) her Grandbaby (ALYSSA) Leukemia
*ISING (SARAH) Stage 2 Lung Cancer
*RUSTYC (RUSTY) Liver Cancer
*EYEOFTHEEAGLE (CARL) Prayers for Our Cancer victims
in Sing Snap
StephenD2408, he has Parkinsons' disease. So far it's under control with medication but pray that it will not progress any further and that a definitive cure may be found to completely stop the condition from getting worse.
*TOUCHOFGLORYMINISTRY (BRENDA) HUSBAND(BERNARD),
HE HAS HEART, LUNG & AORTIC ANEURYSMS

*CINNAMON1965's HUSBAND ~ Diagnosed with Early Dementia at 59
Prayers for peace in caring for her Husband with early dementia
*CINNAMON1965 (CYNDI) HAD A CEREBELLAR STROKE February AND IS PRAYING FOR COURAGE IN HER DAILY BATTLE TO REGAIN HER EQUILIBRIUM AND COORDINATE.
Longhalltrucker4u (ken) his uncle is in the hospital has had a massive heart attack
Tweenypauline will be gong into the hospital so please keep her in prayer
Arthur1961, who was admitted to hospital recently with a heart attack and is very ill at the moment .... some of you may know him as the host of the Art's Karaoke Cafe contests of which I
*HIGHTONES(ANDY) His sister Shelia - cancer in Spine and Ribs.
Also prayers for family that tongue cancer doesn't return.

*h50danno(danny) had a stroke keep him in prayer
*A-Z-A-L-E-A's mom has been very ill
* countrybluegrass (Fern's) - Daughter, LEE-ANN - Very Sick
*DaveOliver - Sciatic Nerve Pain
*GRANNYCAT'S Family of Nurses on the Front Lines for Covid-19

*DONAL2228 - His Friend, Scott. Diagnosed with Prostate Cancer!
*TOMMILES lost his beloved wife Deb from the fall she had.
she passed away 12 19 2020 pray for comfort for Tom
Nancy (Sunshine01songs) is going in Monday the 7th for a emergency heart procedure. I know she could use some prayers.
Bear50 lost sense of smell & taste fluctuating temp primary symptoms of covid
Tessiechicano lost her Husband to covid in Nov a few weeks ago she lost her son as well to covid
tommiles - Recovery from Surgery
Marlene (kentuckytrue) - last Stages of Cancer
Singer6 (Brian) loss of vision due to cataracts and bleeding behind eye
Beaver Creek( Tommy D) found that he has caner in his lymph nodes, started in his hip, throat down under 1 arm into his lungs his stomach down 1 hip he has started chemo he is fighting for his life.,
peechesrecord - My Little sister is in the hospital with Double Pneumonia and she tested positive for Covid. She has 3 children and a husband who depend on her. Please pray that God will touch her and bring her out of this unharmed.
halfpint31743 - SON i go for my 4th n last pancrease scan n he has to have n mri on his prostate thxs i don't worry so bout me but him i do

Continuing Daily prayers for everyone on prayer concerns.

If prayers have been answered, let us hear your PRAISE REPORTS
sweetsuejustyou - PRAISE REPORT - Arthur1961 is out of hospital and at home and resting, recovering from the heart attack he had a few days ago.

Sharleen's Brother David is recovering from surgery to remove infection from around his lungs. They are doing one more Xray and may remove the Tubes from his chest today and possibly come home tomorrow.

LETS PRAY FOR ANYONE & EVERYONE TO BE PROTECTED
FROM THIS VIRUS

jahawk009 I AM ASKING PRAYERS FOR OUR COUNTRY U.S.A
WE NEED GOD HELP IN JESUS NAME
THANK U ALL

Prayers for Our Country...Our PRESIDENT...and the world...
The world needs PRAYER!!! The world needs Jesus!

cajunhonnyLEVEL 67

Reply by cajunhonnyGOLD

OldgreymareLEVEL 67

Reply by OldgreymareGOLD

SOMETIMES, WE GOTTA LET LIFE WORK ITSELF OUT.... CONTROL WHAT WE CAN & LET THE REST DO WHAT IT DOES.

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts, right now, I hurt so much it is difficult to be on here.tommiles

___________________________________________________________________________________________
I AM PRAYING YOU FIND STRENGTH IN THIS GROUP, THAT CAN HELP IN ANYWAY WE POSSIBLY CAN.

THERE REALLY AREN'T WORDS THAT CAN EXPRESS HOW YOU MUST FEEL, THERE ARE REALLY NO WORDS THAT CAN COMFORT & CONSOLE YOU, RIGHT NOW... NO MATTER
HOW MANY TIMES YOU READ THEM.

READ THEM FROM THE HEART & FEEL EACH OF OUR HEARTS IN THOSE WORDS. LET GOD CONTINUE TO BE YOUR GUIDE... HE ONLY WANTS FOR US TO LOVE HIM, BELIEVE IN HIM, TRUST IN HIM & OUR REWARD AWAITS US. HE PROMISES US THAT REWARD OF NO MORE SORROW & GRIEF.

HUGS & CHRISTIAN LOVE
JEAN

cajunhonnyLEVEL 67

Reply by cajunhonnyGOLD

WOW I TYPED FROM BETA IN HERE ON LEGACY YOU CANT EVEN SEE WHAT I TYPED.
LORD HELP US FIGURE THE OUT SIGHHH

sweetsuejustyouLEVEL 85

Check out my new CS board: https://www.singsnap.com/#/d/message-board/topics/157016

Sharleen and Lane, some bug took all the topic threads outta my IC and there's nothing showing at the moment. Two weeks and countless hours of posting instructions and screenshots on how to post song links, create playlists, banners, etc just vanished into thin air. I have messaged SS support about it and been told that it will be looked into. Pray that everything will be restored by the new year. I don't have the time to redo all the threads.

cajunhonnyLEVEL 67

Reply by cajunhonnyGOLD

MY HEART IS SAD SO MANY OF MY FRIENDS SAY IF IT DOESNT GET BETTER THEY ARE LEAVING SS...... FACEBOOK HAS ALREADY SWITCHED OVER AND TO BE HONEST YOU CANT EVEN TELL IT WAS SUCH A SMOOTH TRANSITION
BUT SS HAS CHANGED EVERYTHING WE LOVED ABOUT SS AND JUST TOOK IT AWAY...... I AM GOING TO GIVE THEM A FEW MONTHS IF NO BETTER I WILL BE GONE WHEN MY MEMBERSHIP RUNS OUT........

cajunhonnyLEVEL 67

Reply by cajunhonnyGOLD

HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY I AM OFF TO CHURCH GOD BLESS

8dzaweekLEVEL 60

Reply by 8dzaweekGOLD

Irene, I hope you get your info back. You are a good teacher. You and others on this Gospel site are the reason I'm hanging on, plus the fellowship Sharleen and Lane have provided, allowing for the special time we have here each month. Since this is just the beginning of SS2 I can only pray we'll learn the in's and out's of the new site and be able to continue.

Like you, Lane, I'll try to give it a few months - maybe I'll find it more user friendly, and maybe we can be provided with more training.

sweetsuejustyouLEVEL 85

Praise the Lord, the threads in my IC have been restored!

These are the topics covered:

1. Copy/Paste A Banner From Legacy/Computer To Beta

2. Guide To The Various Functions Of A Posting

3. How To Create A Playlist

4. How To Post A Clickable Song Link

5. Posting A Banner On Beta

6. Some Important Things To Know About Posting On The Message Boards

7. The Songboard - Its Features & How To Edit It.

For each topic I have posted screenshots outlining the steps which

should be easy to follow.

If anyone is interested just send me a PM and I will add you to the IC

and send instructions on how to access it.

Where To Find Messaging and Notifications:

cajunhonnyLEVEL 67

Reply by cajunhonnyGOLD

I AM SURE SHARLEEN WILL BE JOINING YOU ON ALL THE IMFO... SHE SAID SHE HAS TO LEARN IT BEFORE THE FIRST

sweetsuejustyouLEVEL 85

I AM SURE SHARLEEN WILL BE JOINING YOU ON ALL THE IMFO... SHE SAID SHE HAS TO LEARN IT BEFORE THE FIRSTcajunhonny

I have added you to the IC as well, Lane - just go to your profile page, click the three horizontal lines - My Inner Circles - Member and you will see the topics.

<< Prev