Messages on Legacy are offline. Please check on SingSnap 2.0 or email us at support@singsnap.com for assistance.

YOUR SONG 2020

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 82 times.

tigers12LEVEL 94

Post by tigers12GOLD

Hosting wild in the jungle and new contest coming soon who ever gifted me a red star so kind

[center][img code=show]https://i.imgur.com/HomBYfN.gif">

welcome one and all to my new contest this is all new to me so is just a one round contest i will be taking 20 contestants only sing me your favourite song for this year can be any genrecommunity song books and gender benders are allowedfresh sing or pre records accepted the choice is yoursharmony is fine but no duplicates pleaseplease limit the use of bold and colour fonts for the hostsim happy for you to share pics and gifs on the threadas in life these contests can change please stay in touchdont not just disappear your entry to this contest is your songi reserve the right to change this contest if as deemed necessaryincluded changing the deadline as and when needed please try to listen to your fellow contestants as we are all friends here and love comments on our songsbanner awards will be super grand , grand1st to 3rd place and 2 honerable mentions best of luck to you all ????????????????

contestants