Messages on Legacy are offline. Please check on SingSnap 2.0 or email us at support@singsnap.com for assistance.

Ruby & Agent_Coulsen's 2016 Favorite Fan Awards

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 19,495 times and 1,300 replies have been made.

Next >>
rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Edited post by rkingkaraokeSNAP-STAR

Its time once again
to honor our Fav's & Fan's
In songs, contests & games.
There will be several placement awards...
Top Grand & 1st through 3rd Place Awards ...
in many categories at the Final Awards Show...
as well as at the Snappers Choice Awards Show.
Many additional awards & Banners will be given out
And Banners for everyone who participates in the show.

Welcome to

Contest Background Information

This contest is intended to promote love & encouragement & show appreciation for our Favorite Favs & Fans. In this contest we will be honoring those devoted fans who show up in your studio for a "quick listen" while taking the time to comment & encourage you unconditionally. The ones who stop by regularly because they ((REALLY)) like You & Your Music!! These are some of the fans we would like to honor in this contest. Those truly FANtatastic Fans & Awesome people in your life. This is a chance for you to get reacquainted with your favs & fans & to let them know how much you love & appreciate them. Hopefully you will make some new favs & fans as well.

So to Honor the SS Fans from all across the world....I would like to Salute them, Thank them & Dedicate this contest to them. Now I know you all are favs & fans of snappers here in Snapland.... So this contest is to honor all of you as well! I hope everyone had a great Christmas & is enjoying the holiday season. WIshing you all a Happy New Year & Happiness Always!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Edited reply by rkingkaraokeSNAP-STAR

Over All Contest Summary

This will be a 3 round non elimination contest that will be followed by 2 Award Show rounds. The Final "Favorite Fan Awards Show"..... where we will present all the winning Award Show Banners and The "Snappers Choice Award Show" round ....in which everyone involved is eligible to vote. However .... listening & voting in the "Snappers Choice Award" Show round is completely Optional & is a separate part of the Main contest here... "The Favorite Fan Awards." Annnd... Even if you opt of voting in the Snappers Choice Award Show round ... You & Your Nominees songs presented in the first three required rounds will still be up for the Snappers Choice Awards. Those of you that were here last year have a great idea as to how this all works .... but I will give everyone more info as we go along. Here is what you need to know for now....

I am looking for around 15 -25 "Show Presenters"....depending on interest. You... the " Show Presenter's" will Nominate your Favs & Fans & will Represent & Present Your Favorite Songs from your Nominee's at the Final Awards Show. Annnd ... You... the "Show Presenter's" will also Star in & sing songs that will be featured & up for several awards at both the Snappers Choice Awards & the Favorite Fan Awards Show. I will discuss this more as we go along.

Please read all the rules & guidelines to see if you are interested in this comp & make sure you are up to this challenge, because I would hate to see someone who really wants to participate lose a chance to, because another Show Presenter takes a spot & then backs out. I do understand real life stuff happens that you can't always control ... but if you sign up... Please try hard to Honor your Commitment to this contest & your Nominees & make sure you will be able to compete in all 3 of the mandatory rounds before the awards Show. I would love to have you join us & if you would like to .... I would like to welcome you to the show. But either way... Ty for your consideration.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

OVERALL CONTEST RULES:

Although each round has its similarities, there will be a new twist & assignment for each round ... which I will explain in detail before each round begins. So make sure you read the rules carefully for each round. Each round will last a week except round one which is prerecords ... giving you plenty of time to complete your tasks & challenges; & each round closes at 11:59 pm / Midnight ss time. All deadlines will be posted with the rules & guidelines for each round.

Each round you (the Show Presenter) will have a required Fresh Main Entry Song of your choice to sing ... Dated after the round begins... Except for Round 1...where you will bring your favorite song that you sang from 2016...... And you will also be required to submit a Pre Recorded song from a fav or a fan... whichever the round requests...& you will nominate their songs for awards. All Nominees songs will have to be recorded before this contest began ... but must not be dated before 2016.... As I am looking for songs from 2016 only in this comp. BOTH your personal main entry songs & your nominees songs will be required to be entered before you are allowed to enter a bonus song. If you enter a nominees song & you do not enter your main song...your nominees song won't count....& if you enter your main song without adding a nominee song....your main song will not count. All songs must be solos .... unless stated otherwise. Self harms & gender benders are allowed. No claiming of songs. Certain duplicate rules will apply... but will be noted on the rounds they apply in. You are not required to listens to the other Show presenters & their Nominees....but it is always encouraged to listen, appreciate & respect others as you would like to be appreciated , listened to, encouraged & respected.

*Show Presenters & Nominees may win Vocal Performance Banners but Only Show Presenters may Sing & win the Optional Bonus Song Banners & Play the Optional Bonus Games. Everyone receives Participation Banners & All Banners will be given out at the end of the comp ....at the Fav Fan Awards Show.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Reply by rkingkaraokeSNAP-STAR

OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS WORTH NOTING

I encourage you to start scoping out your favorite favs & your favorite fans songs. You will be nominating both fans & favs in the upcoming rounds... & they will need to be different people. Remember... A favorite fav....is someone you have flagged as a favorite of yours.... & a favorite fan... is someone who has flagged you. I will be checking for flags...before your nominee's are accepted. Choose your nominees wisely. They will be on your team & their personal performance scores will be added to your personal performance scores. Something different I am doing this year... is giving out a Winning Team Award for the Show Presenter & their team who has the most cumulative points at the end of the comp. All nominees may only sing once in the entire show. Once a Show Presenter nominates someone for an award... no one my claim that nominee throughout the entire show.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding contest rules here on the thread. I believe your question may help answer someone else's questions. Feel free to chat with each other & have fun!! Small graphics allowed if they pertain to the contest & theme....or just might make us all laugh.. lol No drama is tolerated on the thread... But please feel free to pm me with any issues...& Or concerns.

I ask that no one uses colored or bold fonts & do not copy or post any of my contest rules ...Guidelines & playlists ... Unless I have asked you to help with this.. as this could confuse me. lol Keep in mind... this is only my second contest here....& its been a year since i did the last one. Also note that I won't be here 24 / 7... But I will be around a lot & I will be here everyday . And.... I am always just a pm away. Do note though, that I am typically a night owl, but my schedule does change quite frequently. I am often times up all night into the wee hours of the morning & then I'll sleep during the day. lol

And although this is not required... If you can ... Please try & leave a nice comment and or a luv hit while visiting your fans & favs in their studios. Even if you are not planning on nominating this person, they still are a fav & fan of yours & it would just be a nice thing to do .... & Seriously how hard is it to hit a luv it button!! We all enjoy receiving them right? And if time permits ... please try to listen & comment on the other contestants & their nominees songs. I haven't put a requirement on this, but please do your best to support each other here. Lets enjoy each other while we can. Really... There is so much talent here on SS... if you don't listen to others... you really are missing out & not getting the full SS experience.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Meet & Greet
Your Host & Judges

Earlier this year I had the opportunity to meet Agent_Coulsen. I flagged this guy the 1st time I heard him sing.. Not only is he a fabulous entertainer he also plays the keyboards. While browsing in his studio one day I found a few songs that inspired me & I knew I had to duet them. By the time we finished our 1st duet a great friendship had been formed. This man is not only Talented... he is Brilliant... Kind... Charismatic & Oh So FUNNY! He is an awesome listener, encourager & one of the best PR people I have ever met! He is often found wandering the halls of SS looking for new talent to encourage & promote. I am one of Agent_Coulsen's biggest fans & I'm sure he has many! I am so thrilled & happy to announce that Agent_Coulsen will be helping me Co-Host & Judge this comp. This is a huge undertaking & committed on his part & I am so grateful & honored to have him here with us. Even though this is Agent_Coulsens first time co hosting & judging a contest... I know he will handle it like a pro! Please welcome with me... My Favorite Agent.... Agent_Coulsen! If you haven't had the opportunity to watch one of Agents performances... head over to his studio. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Although this is only my second time hosting an "Official SS Contest", I have been Blessed to work in the Entertainment Business for more years than I care to mention. lol I have hosted & judged numerous live events at some large venues. I have only been on SS for just a few years now, & I have met some Extremely Talented People here that I am Fans of ... & even though this is called a Favorite Fan Awards Contest.... Please understand that Stephen & I will not choose winners based on our Favs & Fans. You will be judged solely on all performances that are presented to us in this contest. In the next section you will find the judging criteria & point value system so you will know exactly what you will be judged on.

Btw... Stephen & I may play along & participate in the rounds. However any songs we sing ... or nominate, will be for a feature spot on the playlist & will NOT be judged by us or eligible to win any awards in the FINAL FAVORITE FAN AWARDS SHOW. But since Stephen & I are not allowed to vote in the SNAPPERS CHOICE AWARD round... I will be adding our nominees songs to the SNAPPERS CHOICE PLAYLIST & will allow those people to vote & be voted on in the optional SNAPPERS CHOICE AWARD SHOW round. After all we are trying to Feature, love encourage & support as many snappers as we can in this contest.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Judging Criteria & Point Value System

Ok....So we can't win them all & we all can't win. But in this contest you can earn a total of 50 points for a perfect performance. Keep in mind you don't have to have a perfect performance to perfectly perform to the best of your abilities....so just do your best to be your best! If you do that, you can be pleased with yourself for being the best that you could be!!

In the end, you should never allow a couple of peoples opinions over your songs to dictate how you feel about yourself. Also keep in mind, we are by nature are own worst critiques. However, Its the differences in us that sets us apart & makes us special & unique in all of our performances. Remember in God's ears, You always sing like an Angel!

* Also Worth Noting ....
Your Nominees personal performance scores each round will be added to Your Own Show Presenters personal performance scores each round for the Show Presenters over all score & placements in each round... So make sure you choose your Nominees songs wisely!! I hope you find this information to be helpful & useful.

Pitch..Tone & Key = 10 points
Your over all vocals performance..did you choose a song that showcases the pitch & tone of your voice....did you stay in or sing off key... you may change the key of a song to suit your voice better...but sometimes you may have to choose a better song to suit your voice.

Timing ...Dynamics & Diction = 10 points
Do you lead the song...does the song lead you...do you lead us into it & can we feel the rhythm...can we understand what you are saying & do use dynamics in your voice to help your song speak to us in volumes!

Emotional Attachment to Song = 10 points
Do you feel the story of a song when you sing it or do you just sing words with no feeling....do you engage us by pulling us into the song while making us long for more.

Sound Mix = 10 points
Vocal music balance & blend are crucial in your performance. It can make or break you. Play with those settings when you are mixing your songs!! lol We need to hear you to Judge you but we don't want to hear you shouting over the music either....Unless you're singing shout at the devil!

Total Package Presentation = 5 points
If you need help in this area just ask...we would like to see something besides a white background on your recording, but I do realize some people just aren't as puter savvy as others so we have cut the points in half for these last to criteria's. Still, its a good thing to learn how to dress up your show packages, so we like to encourage you to learn how to do this & be creative in your package presentations.

Wow Factor = 5 points
Something that will set you & your Nominee apart from the others & Make You Stand out & Make Us Remember you. Video's & cam performances can be memorable ... but so is someone who hick-ups in the middle of their song & then laughs at themselves as they recover & finish can give a totally fun & unforgettable fantastic performance too.... on or off cam.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Award Information

Ty Participation Banners for Everyone Involved

Each Round

Top Nominees.... 4 awards
Grand & 1st -3rd

Top Show Presenters... 4 awards
Grand & 1- 3rd

* Important for Show Presenters To Reminder:
each round....Your Nominees scores are added to Your Own Show Presenters personal performance score for your Show Presenters over all score & placements... So make sure you choose your Nominees songs wisely!!

Bonus songs..... 4 awards....
Grand & 1st-3rd
* BONUS SONGS ARE OPEN TO SHOW PRESENTERS ONLY

1 Award .Each Round for Best In Show
Highest Individual scores between the Show Presenters & Their Nominees

1 Final Grand Game Show Winner
One who collects the most game show tokens in the end
ONLY SHOW PRESENTERS MAY PLAY THESE OPTIONAL GAMES

Snappers Choice Awards
4 Top Scoring Winners
Grand & 1st -3rd
* This will be done using a voter's polling site...

Favorite Fan Awards... Best in Show
For the Top 4 Show Presenters
** the top overall individual personal performance scores from all 3 rounds ...
Top Grand & 1st - 3rd

Favorite Fan Awards.. Team Awards
For the show presenter whose team had the highest combined scores

Top Grand & 1st - 3rd

Favorite Fan Awards.. The Final Fav Award!
For the show presenter who has the highest overall cumulative scores for all 3 rounds

The Super Top Grand Final Fantastic Favorite FanAward

** AND again Please keep in mind...
Your Nominees scores are added to Your Own Show Presenters scores each round
And its these combined scores for all three rounds that will determine the Show Presenters over all final scores & placements... So make sure you choose your Nominees songs wisely... as your Nominees songs will help determine your final scores & outcome.

*Other Special Achievement Banners may be given out as well as deemed worthy :)

All Winning Banners will be given out at the Final Awards Show
Game Show tokens giving out during the preliminary rounds

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Round 1
Favorite Favs
Round Begins Wed Dec 28th
And ends on Sat Dec 31st
11:59 pm / midnight SS time
I might extend this deadline til Sunday the 1st
as I'm getting a late start here.
This is a short round with mostly pre-records..
But the other rounds will last a week

Complete both parts A & B...these two songs are required.
Once you complete these two tracks...
you may submit an optional bonus song if you like.

Part A...
Show Presenters Main Entry Song....

Submit your favorite song that You sang in 2016
in the recording info area... tell us why it is your fav
Can be a fresh or pre record... but not older than 2016
No duets. Self harms ok. No need claiming songs..Dup's ok
Place this Show Presenters Song Banner on your song entry
Note... The banner you put on your main entry song is different
than the banner you will place on your nominee & bonus songs..

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b81acf52][img]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y500/rkingkaraoke/Rubys%202016%20Fav%20Fan%20Show%20Presenter%20Main%20song%20Banner%20Rnd%201_zpskdutvnhf.gif[/img][/url]

Part B
Nominees Song...
In round 1....You are not only the Show Presenter...You are also the Favorite Fan ... Submit Your favorite song from your favorite FAV from 2016.. Meaning...They Must be flagged by you..... SO...Check your fav list ... or...if they're not already flagged by you.... just flag them! LOL Tell the person you are nominating in their song comment section...why they are one of your favorite favs & why that song you chose from them is one of your favorite songs of theirs. Then tell them that you have nominated them for an award by placing the Nominees Song Banner in the song comment area of the Song you are submitting of theirs.

No duets. Self Harms ok. Song must be recorded before this contest began & not older than 2016. No duplicate songs & No claiming of songs or nominees. 1st to submit the Nominee Has full rights to represent this person & No one else my represent that person throughout the entire contest....all three rounds. Though you the Show presenters will be singing several songs in the show.... All Nominees in this contest may only sing once each in the entire show.. The point behind this is I am trying to be able to get as many people as we can nominated for these awards & without claiming people or songs... I think it helps push the contest forward quicker.

Choose your nominee & their song wisely.... because your nominees individual performance score will be added to your individual performance score for your final score each round. So... if your nominee's song wins... it may very well help you win too by nominating them & collecting their scores. Your individual scores are cumulative & will be added together each round for the final Awards.... but there will also be awards per round as well.

Please place this nominees song banner in the comment section of the song you are nominating. This banner is linked to this contest.... should your nominee want to follow along... but please note... your nominees need not participate in this contest to be considered for any awards. However if they would like to vote for you & your group's songs in the snappers choice awards.... they may do so... but it will be your job as their Show Presenter... to keep them up to date with the Award Shows & any Award Banners they should win. This should not be difficult since you are only representing a few people in this comp.

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b81acf52][img]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y500/rkingkaraoke/oie_jOorOA0k5DtQ_zpsanu2woek.gif[/img][/url]

* Optional Bonus Song
Sing a song with the words...
Favorite .. Fan... Faithful... Friend... Forever .. Fantastic.. Year.. Two.. Zero... One.. Six twenty or sixteen in the lyrics of the song. Must tell us where the word is found in the song ...if it isn't obvious. lol Must be a fresh record dated after this contest began. No duets. Self harms ok.. No dup's or claiming songs...just be 1st to submit it.

You must have both of your required songs in part A & B submitted 1st before you can submit this optional bonus song. Please put this Bonus Banner on your song recording info area. Ty!

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b81acf52][img]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y500/rkingkaraoke/Rubys%202016%20Fav%20Fan%20Bonus%20song%20banner%20Rnd%201_zpsngdbrpfh.gif[/img][/url]

Please submit links in this format
& state what # you are on the list Ty! :)

# 5
show presenter's - your name
song title - artist
link

Nominating:
name of nominee
song title - artist
link

Bonus Song:
your name
song title - artist
link

>>>>>

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

WELCOME TO
RUBY & AGENT_COULSEN"S
2016 FAVORITE FAN AWARDS

I'D LIKE TO EXTEND A
WARM WELCOME TO
ALL THE SHOW PRESENTERS
WHOOT WHOOT!
A BIG ROUND
OF APPLAUSE
FOR THE
SHOW PRESENTERS!

1. Trochilidae
Baby, Baby ~ Amy Grant
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c49e40405
NOMINATING
Milo_MacLeod
When Joanna Loved Me ~ Tony Bennett

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c2a721407
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG

2. alanhack46
Homely Girl - The Chi-Lites
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c297e116b
NOMINATING Muppetgal
To Make you Feel my Love - Adele
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b78fbe28f

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
The Girl of my Best FRIEND - Elvis Presley
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b9b635a03

3. Loretta_Grace
A Broken Wing - Martina McBride
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b28f8d09f

NOMINATING ~
ChanceP8353
One: U2
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c59983147

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
4. Rdm11
To Make You Feel My Love-Billy Joel
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c59dd009b

NOMINATING ~
bbubbles11
Hallelujah-Alexandra Burke
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bd75e6ce7

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
JUDGES CONTRIBUTION SONGS
rkingkaraoke
Not The Doctor - Alanis Morisette
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c5ab6ae4f
NOMINATING ~
Zwelithini
If It's Over - Mariah Carey
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c1bd3d98d
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
Agent_Coullsen
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG

CLICK ON BANNERS TO ACCESS PLAYLISTS

SHOW PRESENTERS
ROUND 1 PLAYLIST

NOMINEES
ROUND 1 PLAYLIST

BONUS SONGS
ROUND 1 PLAYLIST

Master Playlist
for Snapper Choice Award

I love the Favorite Fan Awards Show!
So Happy We Could Be Here Again!!

TrochilidaeLEVEL 108

Reply by TrochilidaeGOLD

WOW!!! Thank you, Ruby & Agent_Coulsen for starting this second Annual Favorite Fan Awards Show today. loved it! I am happy to join to honor favorite SS Fan and Fav .
We are happier, indeed! This is a favorite show of mine also.

Happy Holidays, everyone!!!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

WOW!!! Thank you, Ruby & Agent_Coulsen for starting this second Annual Favorite Fan Awards Show today. loved it! I am happy to join to honor favorite SS Fan and Fav .
We are happier, indeed! This is a favorite show of mine also.

Happy Holidays, everyone!!! Trochilidae

Hi Rida!
So wonderful to have you here with us again!
I am looking forward to hearing the songs that you will be presenting to us this year! I agree this is a wonderful time of year to pay tribute to our favs & fans.... although everyday is good day to let our friends & Ss family know how much we love & appreciate them!

Looks like your first to join the party! Thank you for joining! It should be a lot of fun!

TrochilidaeLEVEL 108

Reply by TrochilidaeGOLD

Show Presenter ~Trochilidae
Baby, Baby ~ Amy Grant

Nominee ~ Milo_MacLeod

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Show Presenter ~Trochilidae
Baby, Baby ~ Amy Grant

Nominee ~ Milo_MacLeod
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c2a721407Trochilidae

Excellent job with your postings & placement of banners. Loved your explanations as to why you chose these fantastic songs too! Well Done RIda! Ty! Good luck to you & your team mates in the Award shows!

Got you added!

Looking forward to hearing these later. Been up all night & started to get tired.

alanhack46LEVEL 92

Edited reply by alanhack46SNAP-STAR

Show Presenter: alanhack46

Nominee: Muppetgal

Bonus Song:

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Show Presenter: alanhack46

Nominee: Muppetgal

Bonus Song:
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b9b635a03alanhack46

Thank you Alan....
Excellent Job with your Posting & Placement of Banners. Can't wait to hear these wonderful additions to our show. Good Luck to you & your team mates in the Award Shows!

I'm Going to get you added right now!

Thank you for joining.
Glad to have you here!

Loretta_GraceLEVEL 63

Reply by Loretta_Grace

Show Presenter : Loretta_Grace

Nominee: ChanceP8353

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Show Presenter : Loretta_Grace

Nominee: ChanceP8353
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c59983147Loretta_Grace

Hi Loretta
So nice to have you join us! Love those song choices...
Cant wait to hear you & your Nominee!

I'm going to get you added now.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

G'day Everyone!

... if anyone is wondering why Agent_Coulsen's name is not on all the banners.... Its because I had all the banners premade before the contest started & before he had volunteered to help me with this.

I was hoping to replace them here quick.. but the program I use to make them is not working at the sec. Once its back up & working
I hope to make some new ones... so I can put his name & mug on them.

Hopefully I can make some new ones before next round.
Oh & btw... Agent_Coulsen lives in Australia... so he is 15 hours ahead of ss time.
He will be by later to say hi though.

Hope you are all having a FANtastic day!
I've got some games planned for latter! whoo hoo!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Sorry I can't fix those banners for you Agent_Coulsen..
I keep getting this message...

Service Temporary Unavailable!
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

So... I'll try again later.

ReneDawnLEVEL 90

Reply by ReneDawnGOLD

Show Presenter: Rdm11

Nominee-bbubbles11

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Show Presenter: Rdm11

Nominee-bbubbles11
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bd75e6ce7Rdm11

Hi Rdmm11!

So glad you could join us! Wow.. I love those song choices!
This is going to be a FANtastic concert! Can't wait to start listening to all these!
Great to meet you here.. enjoy the show! I'll get you added now! Ruby

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Soon as we get some more Show Presenters..
I will play a quick bonus game.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Got a lot going on here tonight but I'll be checking in occasionally...
cant wait to start the games!!

Hang in there Show Presenters...
we had a lot of fun here last year...
& I think this year may be even better than last!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Hi there...
I'm Just checking in...
Looks like I'd better send out some invites!
I was hoping for at least 15- 20 Show Presenters.

Wonder where Secret Agent Man is at?

1st signed in show presenter that sings Secret Agent Man for me ... will get an extra song featured on The Snappers Choice Playlist & will win a game token. Person with the most tokens at the end of the contest wins the Top Grand Game Show Banner. Must be a fresh recording. Only one winner in this game...1st one quick to submit wins!
Ready>>>>>>> Set>>>>>> Go!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

I just sent out some invites....
I'm going to be going to bed soon...
but I'll check back later before I go to bed....

otherwise I'll see you all tomorrow...

We still have an open game up for play....

Now where is my agent????.

CarraraLEVEL 73

Reply by CarraraGOLD

I'm in..................
I think I understand whats happening here. Cool idea.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

I'm in..................
I think I understand whats happening here. Cool idea. Carrara

Yeah...
& you are going to love it...
& we love having you too!

Ruby

broncogirl53LEVEL 84

Reply by broncogirl53GOLD

Presenter: broncogirl53
Bungle In The Jungle- Jethro Tull
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c4b98d7a3

Nominee: The_BaldHusker
Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon- Neil Diamond
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bd92d1bdb

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Presenter: broncogirl53

Nominee: The_BaldHusker
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bd92d1bdbbroncogirl53

Oh so glad you could join us... & I love these song choices!!!
Oh this show is going to ROCK!!!
Thank you for these wonderful additions to our show...
I'm going to add you now.

btw... I am a flute player...
& of course Tull is one my idols!
I dont think I've ever heard a girl sing this one...
course... you can sing anything...
so I now its going to be great!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED :)
Round 1
Favorite Favs
Wed Dec 28th - Jan1
NEW DEADLINE TBA..
I'm hoping to have at least 15 -20 of us here
I might extend Round 1 here until Mon. or Tue
at midnight since were off to a slow start
This is a short round with mostly pre-records..
The other rounds will last about a week

Complete both parts A & B...these two songs are required.
Once you complete these two tracks...
you may submit an optional bonus song if you like.

Part A...
Show Presenters Main Entry Song....

Submit your favorite song that You sang in 2016
in the recording info area... tell us why it is your fav
Can be a fresh or pre record... but not older than 2016
No duets. Self harms ok. No need claiming songs..Dup's ok
Place this Show Presenters Song Banner on your song entry
Note... The banner you put on your main entry song is different
than the banner you will place on your nominee & bonus songs..

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b81acf52][img]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y500/rkingkaraoke/Rubys%202016%20Fav%20Fan%20Show%20Presenter%20Main%20song%20Banner%20Rnd%201_zpskdutvnhf.gif[/img][/url]

Part B
Nominees Song...
In round 1....You are not only the Show Presenter...You are also the Favorite Fan ... Submit Your favorite song from your favorite FAV from 2016.. Meaning...They Must be flagged by you..... SO...Check your fav list ... or...if they're not already flagged by you.... just flag them! LOL Tell the person you are nominating in their song comment section...why they are one of your favorite favs & why that song you chose from them is one of your favorite songs of theirs. Then tell them that you have nominated them for an award by placing the Nominees Song Banner in the song comment area of the Song you are submitting of theirs.

No duets. Self Harms ok. Song must be recorded before this contest began & not older than 2016. No duplicate songs & No claiming of songs or nominees. 1st to submit the Nominee Has full rights to represent this person & No one else my represent that person throughout the entire contest....all three rounds. Though you the Show presenters will be singing several songs in the show.... All Nominees in this contest may only sing once each in the entire show.. The point behind this is I am trying to be able to get as many people as we can nominated for these awards & without claiming people or songs... I think it helps push the contest forward quicker.

Choose your nominee & their song wisely.... because your nominees individual performance score will be added to your individual performance score for your final score each round. So... if your nominee's song wins... it may very well help you win too by nominating them & collecting their scores. Your individual scores are cumulative & will be added together each round for the final Awards.... but there will also be awards per round as well.

Please place this nominees song banner in the comment section of the song you are nominating. This banner is linked to this contest.... should your nominee want to follow along... but please note... your nominees need not participate in this contest to be considered for any awards. However if they would like to vote for you & your group's songs in the snappers choice awards.... they may do so... but it will be your job as their Show Presenter... to keep them up to date with the Award Shows & any Award Banners they should win. This should not be difficult since you are only representing a few people in this comp.

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b81acf52][img]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y500/rkingkaraoke/oie_jOorOA0k5DtQ_zpsanu2woek.gif[/img][/url]

* Optional Bonus Song
Sing a song with the words...
Favorite .. Fan... Faithful... Friend... Forever .. Fantastic.. Year.. Two.. Zero... One.. Six twenty or sixteen in the lyrics of the song. Must tell us where the word is found in the song ...if it isn't obvious. lol Must be a fresh record dated after this contest began. No duets. Self harms ok.. No dup's or claiming songs...just be 1st to submit it.

You must have both of your required songs in part A & B submitted 1st before you can submit this optional bonus song. Please put this Bonus Banner on your song recording info area. Ty!

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b81acf52][img]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y500/rkingkaraoke/Rubys%202016%20Fav%20Fan%20Bonus%20song%20banner%20Rnd%201_zpsngdbrpfh.gif[/img][/url]

Please submit links in this format
& state what # you are on the list Ty! :)

# 5
show presenter's - your name
song title - artist
link

Nominating:
name of nominee
song title - artist
link

Bonus Song:
your name
song title - artist
link

>>>>>

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

WELCOME TO
RUBY & AGENT_COULSEN"S
2016 FAVORITE FAN AWARDS

I'D LIKE TO EXTEND A
WARM WELCOME TO
ALL THE SHOW PRESENTERS
WHOOT WHOOT!
A BIG ROUND
OF APPLAUSE
FOR THE
SHOW PRESENTERS!

1. Trochilidae
Baby, Baby ~ Amy Grant
NOMINATING
Milo_MacLeod

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG

2. alanhack46
NOMINATING Muppetgal

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG

3. Loretta_Grace

NOMINATING ~
ChanceP8353

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG[
My Favorite Mistake - Sheryl Crow
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/cbb43c413

4. Rdm11

NOMINATING ~
bbubbles11

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
Just the TWO of Us-Bill Withers
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b882f370b

5. broncogirl53
NOMINATING ~The_BaldHusker
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bd92d1bdb

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
Forever Young- Rod Stewart
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bd7889353

NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
JUDGES CONTRIBUTION SONGS
rkingkaraoke
Not The Doctor - Alanis Morisette
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c5ab6ae4f
NOMINATING ~
Zwelithini
If It's Over - Mariah Carey
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c1bd3d98d

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
Agent_Coullsen
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG

CLICK ON BANNERS TO ACCESS PLAYLISTS

SHOW PRESENTERS
ROUND 1 PLAYLIST

NOMINEES
ROUND 1 PLAYLIST

BONUS SONGS
ROUND 1 PLAYLIST

Master Playlist
for Snapper Choice Award

I love the Favorite Fan Awards Show!
So Happy We Could Be Here Again!!

broncogirl53LEVEL 84

Reply by broncogirl53GOLD

broncogirl53
Bonus:
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bd7889353

Loretta_GraceLEVEL 63

Reply by Loretta_Grace

Loretta_Grace
Bonus:
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/cbb43c413

Brianw7117LEVEL 74

Reply by Brianw7117GOLD

I am in I will be home little latter to put in a song ... thank you for the invite...

Brian

Loretta_GraceLEVEL 63

Reply by Loretta_Grace

Loretta_Grace
Secret Agent Man - Johnny Rivers
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b8b9f7f9b

LOL! Had some fun with it!

mArVee3903LEVEL 71

Reply by mArVee3903GOLD

Thanks Loretta this looks fun, complicated, hope to figure it out!! Would love to join! Jane

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Thanks Loretta this looks fun, complicated, hope to figure it out!! Would love to join! JanemArVee3903

Hi Jane...
We would so love to have,...
Seems a bit complicated at 1st glance....
but its really not.

I tend to put in a lot of the fine details up front...
to help people plan ahead for the upcoming rounds
but seriously it will be real easy as we go along.

Its a great time to showcase your fav songs
& also a great way to feature & honor your friends & fans.

Round 1 is real simple...
you must complete both parts A & B
& Part C ...& any games we play here ...
are all optional

A) I just need a pre record from you....
your favorite song you recorded in 2016
& in your recording section of your song...
tell us why you chose that one for your favorite sing in 2016
And there is a banner for your main entry song to place on your song above

B) Nominate one of your favorite favs on ss
& Bring us your favorite song from them that they sang in 2016
Leave them a comment in the comment section of their song telling them why they are one of your favs here & why you chose the song you did from them to nominate...
then leave the banner I made for you to give them in their comment section of their song. Its a nice banner to leave for them... & it all lets everyone know that you are nominating this person... so know one else can nominate them.

Also... make sure you choose your nominees song wisely... because their vocal performance score on their song... gets added to your performance score...& in the end your cumulative points can win you more awards including a top team award. Tere will be a lot of Awards given out when were all through with this. But don't worry about all that now... just bring us a fav song from you & one of your favs!

Part C... is optional..
& you need to record a fresh record choosing a song that has one of the words above in the song... See the list of words under round 1 rules.

Hopes this helps clear up any confusion. Sorry I'm so wordy! LOL
I've highlighted parts of the rules here...
to give others this shorter version of the rules as well

We do hope you can join...

Thanks for inviting Jane Loretta!
Ruby

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Loretta_Grace
Bonus:
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/cbb43c413Loretta_Grace

Thank you ... I love this song....
what a great choice!
I will be adding this in just a bit.

I am looking forward to listening to all these great songs that you are all presenting here to us everyone!
Ty all for sharing your talents here!!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

I am in I will be home little latter to put in a song ... thank you for the invite...

BrianBrianw7117

You are very welcome!
I can't wait to see what your talented self brings to the show!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

broncogirl53
Bonus:
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bd7889353broncogirl53

Got you added last night...
but I was so tired I forgot to tell you that!
Another wonderful addition to the show!! TY

Loretta_GraceLEVEL 63

Reply by Loretta_Grace

Thanks Loretta this looks fun, complicated, hope to figure it out!! Would love to join! JanemArVee3903

Your welcome hon!

Any questions you can also PM me......I will try to help you

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Wonder where Secret Agent Man is at?

1st signed in show presenter that sings Secret Agent Man for me ... will get an extra song featured on The Snappers Choice Playlist & will win a game token. Person with the most tokens at the end of the contest wins the Top Grand Game Show Banner. Must be a fresh recording. Only one winner in this game...1st one quick to submit wins!
Ready>>>>>>> Set>>>>>> Go!
ruby

Loretta_Grace
Secret Agent Man - Johnny Rivers
LOL! Had some fun with it!Loretta_Grace

We Have our 1st game show winner!
WHOO HOOO! Congrats to Loretta_Grace!!

You win the 1st game show token.
And the one who collects the most of these tokens ...
at the end of the comp..
wins the Top Grand Game Show Player Award.!

You also win an extra song feature here...
AS well as an extra song to be featured in the Snappers Choice Playlist... which is the playlist we will use when we vote for the Snappers Choice Awards...which btw ...is optional to participate in...
& is a separate part of the Favorite Fan Awards Show.

More games coming up... stay tuned for more info!

Lets hope Secret Agent Man hears this & he makes his mystery presence known here now!
Calling Secret Agent Coulsen to report for duty...
where are you Secret Agent Man????

I'll be back in a bit with your game show token Lorretta_Grace!

I am happy to present to you all ...
our 1st Featured Show song... AWE!!
How Special... for you and Agent Coulsen! LOL
Enjoy!!

ReneDawnLEVEL 90

Reply by ReneDawnGOLD

Bonus Song:
Rdm11
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b882f370b

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Bonus Song:
Rdm11
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b882f370bRdm11

Awesome song choice...
I'd of never thought of that one!
Its great seeing what you all come up with for this bonus challenge!
I'm so loving it!! This is going to be a FAN tastic show for sure!!!
TY ... going to add you now!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Updated to here
If you do not see you & your nominees names on the appropriate playlists... please pm right away...
for it would be an awful oversight that I would want fix asap.
But I think its all right!

Gotta break for dinner now...
I'll check in later...
I have another game I want to play tonight...
maybe a couple... Stay tuned in. for more fun!

I haven't forgotten about your game show token Lorretta_Grace... I'll be back with that later too!

Hope you are all having a wonderful... day or night or weekend...
or a wonderful time doing whatever you are doing at this moment!

CarraraLEVEL 73

Edited reply by CarraraGOLD

Carrara
Unchained Melody~Leann Rimes
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/c0a4365f1

Nominating
Bug
Little White Church~Little Big Town
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/c8bba4dc3

Bonus Song
Sweet Little Sixteen~Chuck Berry
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/bcad63b2b

Brianw7117LEVEL 74

Edited reply by Brianw7117GOLD

Show Presenter - Brianw7117
Pony - Ginuwine
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b18b5c46b

Brianw7117LEVEL 74

Reply by Brianw7117GOLD

Nominating
VitaminDee 86
Total Eclipse Of The Heart - Bonnie Tyler
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bc90c62b7

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Carrara
Unchained Melody~Leann Rimes
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/c0a4365f1

Nominating
Bug
Little White Church~Little Big Town
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/c8bba4dc3

Bonus Song
Sweet Little Sixteen~Chuck Berry
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/bcad63b2bCarrara

Whoo Hoo!
Look at all these great additions to our show!
Ty for joining! I'll get you added here in just a bit!

Brianw7117LEVEL 74

Reply by Brianw7117GOLD

Bonus Song
Brianw7117
Song: The House That Built Me
Artist: Miranda Lambert
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b9710588b

Next >>