Messages on Legacy are offline. Please check on SingSnap 2.0 or email us at support@singsnap.com for assistance.

NEW YEAR BASH ROUND 2

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 124 times and 2 replies have been made.

tigers12LEVEL 94

Post by tigers12GOLD

Hosting wild in the jungle and new contest coming soon who ever gifted me a red star so kind

[center][img code=show]https://i.imgur.com/SKELrgc.gif">

welcome one and all to my new contest new year bash this is four round none eliminationi will be taking 30 contestantseach round is explained bellow1st round sing a upbeat party song (completed)2nd round sing me a song that starts with a letter from new year bash (in progress)3rd round sing a gender bender upbeat song4th round your choice of genre
Community song books and gender benders are allowedfresh sing or pre records accepted choice is yoursharmony is fine but no duplicates please as theres so much song choice you can chooseplease limit the use of bold and colour font for the hostim happy for you to share pictures on the threadas in life these contests can change please stay in touchdont just disappear your entry to this contestis when you post your song correctly
I reserve the right to change this contest as if deemed necessaryincluding changing the deadline as and when neededplease try to listen to your fellow contestantsas we are all friends here and love a comment on song
banner awards will be at the end of round four of this contestsuper grand,grand winner 1st-3rd placehosts favourite choicefew special honerable mentions
Best of luck to you all :PDeadline is Tuesday 29th December 12pm Singsnap Time
;):P

KathleenD1959LEVEL 33

Reply by KathleenD1959GOLD

I am in the hospital agsin but sister is bringing me my laptop so hopefully i can get a song put in this round

KathleenD1959LEVEL 33

Reply by KathleenD1959GOLD

http://legacy.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/c7baad719 i don't know about this. I'm on my phone right now. I will try to redo it when i get laptop up here and i do not know what singsnap time is!