Messages on Legacy are offline. Please check on SingSnap 2.0 or email us at support@singsnap.com for assistance.

It's Time For Thanks!

This topic is listed in Challenges & Themes - Completed. It has been viewed 3,932 times and 217 replies have been made.

Next >>
NovellaLEVEL 111

Post by NovellaSNAP-STAR

I have no room for negative energy in my life <3 Spread love and happiness folks!

It's Time To Be Thankful!

Let's continue showing our appreciation with one final challenge in November! We want you to be able to celebrate your SingSnap friends and family. Since we do not want to put limitations on your thanks, there is a no-song limit challenge!

The "Thanks" Challenge!

Please ensure you complete both parts of the challenge outlined below!

Thanks Challenge - Part A: You may sing any song on the site that is available to you. If you would like your song to get additional exposure and would like it on the Feature Page, you can request that here! The finished song must be dated November 27th to be accepted.

Thanks Challenge - Part B: Each song you sing must be dedicated to at least one person. (Ideally, you sing one song per person) In your song comment section we want you to tell us WHO you dedicated your song to and using the letters T H A N K S, tell us a little about them by describing them in six words! See the example below!

Trevor

T - Thoughtful
H - Handsome
A - Animated
N - Nurturing
K - Kind
S - Saucy

We are giving you creative liberty. You can use single words or write entire sentences. The goal is just to dedicate your song to someone and then tell us a little about them and why you are thankful to have them in your life!

Get Featured!

If you want to increase your chance of getting featured, remember to make a fun and creative video. Whether that be dressing up, creating a stage, dancing - we'll leave the process up to you! The key is effort and creativity!

Rules & Guidelines!

1. The Challenge is open from 12:00 AM EST to 11:59 PM EST Friday November 27, 2020. The song must be dated November 27.
2. Duets Are Allowed! You may harmonize with yourself.
3. Gender Benders are acceptable
4 You MUST have FUN! Fun, Fun, Fun!
5. Post your challenge link back in this thread.
6. Web cams are encouraged but not required.
7. Challenge is open to all members.
8. There is no song limit.
9. Promotion of non-challenge songs is strictly prohibited.
10. Post your link only once, if you think you've been missed contact the SingSnap Events Team.
11. Did I mention you must have FUN?
12. The song must be submitted in the following format.

Username
Song Title
Song Link

Happy Singing!

*Disclaimer: SingSnap will not answer anyone's inquiries as to whether or not they have or have not been featured. Being featured is a privilege, not a right or expectation. You will likely not be featured each and every challenge, and our team does not have the resources to be answering these inquiries while trying to keep everything moving along. Thank-You for your understanding!

MatkamLEVEL 106

Reply by MatkamSNAP-STAR

cannotsing24LEVEL 109

Edited reply by cannotsing24SNAP-STAR

Flagging

MikeIIILEVEL 109

Reply by MikeIIISNAP-STAR

Rest In Peace~ 399,883 COVID 19 victims. Stay safe, Everyone.

T H N K S

Angelgirl758LEVEL 111

Reply by Angelgirl758SNAP-STAR

May 2021 Be Blessed.

Cool!!!!

dsider63LEVEL 106

Reply by dsider63SNAP-STAR

I may be here not sure got family coming in hugs all flagging D

ragtime108LEVEL 101

Reply by ragtime108SNAP-STAR

Hmm, I might dedicate a song to each of the duet partners I've sung with/embarrassed since I've been on Singsnap (at least those who haven't blocked me, lol ...)

__Angels__LEVEL 111

Reply by __Angels__SNAP-STAR

Have a great week <3!!!!!!!

MaryW2832LEVEL 106

Reply by MaryW2832SNAP-STAR

Time to break my boot camp diet and enjoy a slice of pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving as I glance at my already up and decorated tree. In times like these, tradition is like a super power! Sending everyone holiday love. Enjoy.

GentleRaiinLEVEL 107

Reply by GentleRaiinGOLD

Happy new year......keep singing and improving ss2.

I am thankful for all the Singsnap staff and friends I have made over the years.....God Bless you all and keep you strong and safe through a difficult year. Keep singing!

Annie_MusicLEVEL 104

Edited reply by Annie_MusicSNAP-STAR

Hi everyone at 2.0 :)

Wow no song limit

thank you always thankful for Singsnap's great people and music

BlueT_UKLEVEL 53

Reply by BlueT_UKSNAP-STAR

I am definitely in

RNorman1929LEVEL 83

Reply by RNorman1929GOLD

Love this challenge. I'm in.

blue-nightingaleLEVEL 104

Reply by blue-nightingaleSNAP-STAR

Happy New Year to you all. God bless all the SS angels we have lost in 2020 may they RIP<3

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Reply by SingingRainbowSNAP-STAR

Rainbow's Coming Back ! <3

See you all on Friday friends

Sparrow6LEVEL 97

Reply by Sparrow6SNAP-STAR

flag

alanhack46LEVEL 92

Reply by alanhack46SNAP-STAR

bmoregirlLEVEL 83

Reply by bmoregirlGOLD

Stay safe, everyone!

We get to write acrostic poems for our SingSnap friends!

trojan55LEVEL 111

Reply by trojan55SNAP-STAR

I'm still here, I think .. ;-)

Thank you

ANDDYLEVEL 69

Reply by ANDDYPATRON

What the heck is going on?

I'm in! should be a whole lot of fun fun fun!

RoseL6557LEVEL 111

Reply by RoseL6557SNAP-STAR

Thanks!

MathewI446LEVEL 63

Reply by MathewI446SNAP-STAR

New year, Same singer.

I'm in. Thanks for the challenge.

donnica59LEVEL 101

Reply by donnica59SNAP-STAR

Thanks

X_TEARRA_XLEVEL 50

Reply by X_TEARRA_XSNAP-STAR

HOPE THE NEW YEAR IS WONDERFUL FOR ALL KEEP SINGING

wranglerLEVEL 92

Reply by wranglerSNAP-STAR

flagging

NazzoLEVEL 103

Edited reply by NazzoSNAP-STAR

Don't forget to drop by as some memes and pics change daily

NB: It may be best to Heat This Particular Dish in The Oven

PiperJudz50LEVEL 92

Edited reply by PiperJudz50PATRON

Grateful for the friends I made here at SingSnap And for being nice to my husband Paul during video chats Love you guys

Jami19LEVEL 101

Reply by Jami19SNAP-STAR

Merry Christmas!

Sounds cool. I have a question, if the person has a screen name that's different from their own, which one do we use?

NazzoLEVEL 103

Edited reply by NazzoSNAP-STAR

Hmm, I might dedicate a song to each of the duet partners I've sung with/embarrassed since I've been on Singsnap (at least those who haven't blocked me, lol ...)ragtime108

LOL It can be quite common in here or should I more accurately say, those who block like that, are as common as muck - Fortunately I've only been blocked by one fruitcake

amor14344LEVEL 103

Reply by amor14344SNAP-STAR

God bless everyone!

DONAL2228LEVEL 86

Reply by DONAL2228SNAP-STAR

The ?? it button is on the bottom Right Corner Of The Recording Screen

DEAL ME IN!!! I WANT TO PLAY!!

PauldotKomLEVEL 100

Reply by PauldotKomSNAP-STAR

# V2.0 SUCKS !!!

# Thanks !!!

singingsister57LEVEL 105

Edited reply by singingsister57SNAP-STAR

Hey, everyone. I won't be doing the challenge. I haven't sung for a month. Many of you know I tested positive for Covid-19 about a month ago.Hubby and my son had it first, but their cases were pretty much done in a few days. I wasn't getting better so the doc told me to go to the hospital. I was there for five nights. I won't get in into all of the stuff for which I am being treated, but let me assure you that I feel much better, and things should return to normal.I just have to take things slowly.

My main reason to post here is to let everyone know how much I have been touched by those who have sent their love and prayers. I thought it would be a good place to tell you all how much I am thankful for my SingSnap family.Thank you for your messages and for your guestbook entries. I haven't answered them all, but I have read each one and just want to give you all a great big cyber hug!

Admins thanks for allowing me to post this. Folks, there is no need to comment on this or quote my post. The thread shouldn't be filled up with anything but thankfulness and song links! Have fun Friday! I feel so blessed!

EnioPedrozoLEVEL 105

Reply by EnioPedrozoSNAP-STAR

Jami19LEVEL 101

Reply by Jami19SNAP-STAR

Merry Christmas!

Hey, everyone. I won't be doing the challenge. I haven't sung for a month. Many of you know I tested positive for Covid-19 about a month ago.Hubby and my son had it first, but their cases were pretty much done in a few days. I wasn't getting better so the doc told me to go to the hospital. I was there for five nights. I won't get in into all of the stuff for which I am being treated, but let me assure you that I feel much better, and things should return to normal.I just have to take things slowly.

My main reason to post here is to let everyone know how much I have been touched by those who have sent their love and prayers. I thought it would be a good place to tell you all how much I am thankful for my SingSnap family.Thank you for your messages and for your guestbook entries. I couldn't get to them all, but I have read each one and just want to give you all a great big cyber hug!

Admins thanks for allowing me to post this. Folks, there is no need to comment on this or quote my post. The thread shouldn't be filled up with anything but thankfulness and song links! Have fun Friday! I feel so blessed!singingsister57

OMG Sarah, I didn't know you have COVID, I'm glad you're on the mend and still with us!

NCB-karaokeLEVEL 86

Reply by NCB-karaokeSNAP-STAR

flagged

marywulsLEVEL 105

Reply by marywulsSNAP-STAR

Feeling much better and still trying to get things right on this new ss

Flagging

Bear50LEVEL 97

Reply by Bear50SNAP-STAR

flags

NovellaLEVEL 111

Reply by NovellaSNAP-STAR

I have no room for negative energy in my life <3 Spread love and happiness folks!

My main reason to post here is to let everyone know how much I have been touched by those who have sent their love and prayers. I thought it would be a good place to tell you all how much I am thankful for my SingSnap family.Thank you for your messages and for your guestbook entries. I haven't answered them all, but I have read each one and just want to give you all a great big cyber hug!

Admins thanks for allowing me to post this. Folks, there is no need to comment on this or quote my post. The thread shouldn't be filled up with anything but thankfulness and song links! Have fun Friday! I feel so blessed!singingsister57

Awww julie, I am so sorry but I am so HAPPY to hear you're feeling better

singingsister57LEVEL 105

Reply by singingsister57SNAP-STAR

Thanks, Shannon!

PauldotKomLEVEL 100

Reply by PauldotKomSNAP-STAR

# V2.0 SUCKS !!!

NB: It may be best to Heat This Particular Dish in The Oven

Nazzo

99 cents for a Swanson TV Dinner! I wonder what decade that was from?
Actually, I used to eat such dinners, not too shabby... at least as good as airline food!
Chicken Pot Pies on Sunday eve whilst the family watched TV... it was a treat!

NazzoLEVEL 103

Reply by NazzoSNAP-STAR

PauldotKom

I agree with you on the Bozzo, Bozzo! What a Bozzo he really is.

-Bev-LEVEL 108

Reply by -Bev-SNAP-STAR

Come and join us on Friday on the 'What's Your Passion' Challenge

Well I shall be there as I am so thankful that I got my friends and Singsnap here to keep me sane...during these strange times!!!

MonaL1954LEVEL 50

Reply by MonaL1954GOLD

I am thankful for all I have and that I woke up today .

SingSnap_EventsLEVEL 68

Edited reply by SingSnap_EventsSPECIAL-EVENTS

We're hosting a SingSnap Challenge.. Check out the ''What's Your Passion Challenge Thread'' !

Time to...

SingSnap_EventsLEVEL 68

We're hosting a SingSnap Challenge.. Check out the ''What's Your Passion Challenge Thread'' !

SingSnap_EventsLEVEL 68

Flip the page!!!

SingSnap_EventsLEVEL 68

SingSnap_EventsLEVEL 68

Follow me ---------->

Next >>