Messages on Legacy are offline. Please check on SingSnap 2.0 or email us at support@singsnap.com for assistance.

November 2020

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 13,546 times and 797 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
SharleenLEVEL 84

Edited reply by SharleenGOLD

*MUSKOKAGIRL (SUE) her Grandbaby (ALYSSA) Leukemia
*ISING (SARAH) Stage 2 Lung Cancer
*quickdraw500 (DON) CareTaker for his Wife,
By DonEl46(quickdraw500 ) - I want to thank u for being such a good friend and for including me and Sandra in the gospel prayer circle , Today the Drs have ordered Hospice for her final days so u won't be hearing from me for a while when she goes to her reward ill be holding her. Lov and hugs don

*RUSTYC (RUSTY) Liver Cancer
*EYEOFTHEEAGLE (CARL) Prayers for Our Cancer victims
in Sing Snap
*TOUCHOFGLORYMINISTRY (BRENDA) HUSBAND(BERNARD),
HE HAS HEART, LUNG & AORTIC ANEURYSMS

*CINNAMON1965's HUSBAND ~ Diagnosed with Early Dementia at 59
Prayers for peace in caring for her Husband with early dementia
*CINNAMON1965 (CYNDI) HAD A CEREBELLAR STROKE February AND IS PRAYING FOR COURAGE IN HER DAILY BATTLE TO REGAIN HER EQUILIBRIUM AND COORDINATE.
*church_mouse (patti) So just prayers my organ damage will stabilize and not get any worse. Patti

*QTBUNZ(Deborah) may be facing upcoming heart surgery that only has 30% survival ....BUT GOD
*HIGHTONES(ANDY) His sister Shelia - cancer in Spine and Ribs.
Also prayers for family that tongue cancer doesn't return.

*h50danno(danny) had a stroke keep him in prayer
*A-Z-A-L-E-A's mom has been very ill
* countrybluegrass (Fern's) - Daughter, LEE-ANN - Very Sick
*DaveOliver - Sciatic Nerve Pain
*GRANNYCAT'S Family of Nurses on the Front Lines for Covid-19

*DONAL2228 - His Friend, Scott. Diagnosed with Prostate Cancer!
*KYBLUEBIRDS (NOAH) HIS DAUGHTER (JANET) HAD A DOUBLE MASTECTION
*city_boy (larry) had a stroke hes home now.
Weavers daughter Jenna - gallstones
Pastor AnthonyF2579 - Shingles & Shortness of breath
tommiles - Recovery from Surgery
Marlene (kentuckytrue) - last Stages of Cancer
Singer6 (Brian) loss of vision due to cataracts and bleeding behind eye
Beaver Creek( Tommy D) found that he has caner in his lymph nodes,started in his hip,throat down under 1 arm into his lungs his stomach down 1 hip he has started chemo he is fighting for his life.,
peechesrecord - My Little sister is in the hospital with Double Pneumonia and she tested positive for Covid. She has 3 children and a husband who depend on her. Please pray that God will touch her and bring her out of this unharmed.
tweenypaulin - MY SISTER IS NOT WELL. SHE HAS PROBLEMS WITH HER HEART AND HER BOWEL.SHE NEEDS OUR PRAYERS, I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT HER. SHE LIVES IN IRELAND, AND I CANNOT GO AND SEE HER, BECAUSE OF THE COVID19. I LOVE MY SISTER SO MUCH,CANNOT STOP CRYING. I AM SO SORRY,FOR BEING A BABY........
By Sparrow6 - I DON`T FEEL GOOD. MY BONES ARE DETEIORATING MY PRESSURE IS UP PRAY FOR ME

Continuing Daily prayers for everyone on prayer concerns.

If prayers have been answered, let us hear your PRAISE REPORTS
By _LiL_SuThErN_CoMfOrT - JUST GOT HOME AND GOT COMFY AND THOUGHT ID TELL YOU TEST WAS NEGATIVE...BUT....DR. WANTS TO REPEAT IN 2 MONS ... AND I HAVE TO GO EVERY 2 DAYS FOR 10 DAYS TO GET IV IRON INFUSIONS...THANK GOD IM NEGATIVE THOUGH...
THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS....PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING...I SURE HOPE I FEEL BETTER SOON...
HUGGS
LOVE
BLESSES
MANDI

LETS PRAY FOR ANYONE & EVERYONE TO BE PROTECTED
FROM THIS VIRUS

jahawk009 I AM ASKING PRAYERS FOR OUR COUNTRY U.S.A
WE NEED GOD HELP IN JESUS NAME
THANK U ALL

Prayers for Our Country...Our PRESIDENT...and the world...
The world needs PRAYER!!! The world needs Jesus!

SharleenLEVEL 84

SharleenLEVEL 84

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR HARMONY WINNER FOR THIS MONTH!!!

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b573c8275][img]http://i.ibb.co/NS3LfdL/Harmony-Round.jpg[/img][/url]

SharleenLEVEL 84

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bc64e7fed][img]http://i.ibb.co/fXzz5Z0/Duet-Winners-Nov-2020.jpg[/img][/url]

SharleenLEVEL 84

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c0b03e5e5][img]http://i.ibb.co/qBTy8Sn/Winner-November-2020.jpg[/img][/url]

Rhonda_KayeLEVEL 89

Reply by Rhonda_KayeGOLD

It seems you can only remix 1 time! :(

Ty for the contest, congrats to all banner winners and God Bless!

SharleenLEVEL 84

Reply by SharleenGOLD

AND OUR DOOR PRIZE WINNER FOR THE MONTH ISa

8dzaweekLEVEL 60

Edited reply by 8dzaweekGOLD

Congratulations Gayle on your harmony win and Gayle and Robin on duet win.

And congratulations, Brian on your soloist win.

Your God-given vocal gifts just keep on giving us blessings!! Love those beautiful banners!!

8dzaweekLEVEL 60

Reply by 8dzaweekGOLD

Way to go, Barb on your door prize win!!

8dzaweekLEVEL 60

Reply by 8dzaweekGOLD

Happy birthday to all with November birthdays!!

phonepatLEVEL 66

Reply by phonepatGOLD

Congratulations to all the well deserved winners.

I feel so Blessed every month and I’m so glad I found this room.

You are all winners in my eyes.

Prayers for all the requests above. There are hard days in our lives from time to time. I’m still grieving the loss of my daughter in January this year, and my husband in July this year. Some days I don’t think I can go on, but God above hears my cries and His promise to Never leave or forsake us, comes to mind on these days.

cajunhonnyLEVEL 67

Reply by cajunhonnyGOLD

CONGRATS TOO ALL THE WINNERS.....

Congratulations Image

cajunhonnyLEVEL 67

Reply by cajunhonnyGOLD

BarbaraA9511LEVEL 55

Reply by BarbaraA9511GOLD

Sorry Im slow lol cant tell when friends are singing so I go to fans and favs to see

Thank you Sharleen and to your cohost Lane, I know it has been a lot of devoted hours to the contest...
it has really been fun Hugs Barb

BarbaraA9511LEVEL 55

Sorry Im slow lol cant tell when friends are singing so I go to fans and favs to see

Congrats to all the winners !!!

BarbaraA9511LEVEL 55

cajunhonnyLEVEL 67

Reply by cajunhonnyGOLD

BARBARA CONGRATS ON WINNING THE DOOR PRIZE

halfpint31743LEVEL 65

Reply by halfpint31743GOLD

a bit late but congrads to all that it the winner circle c ya again god bless n b safe

Kjcool2004LEVEL 50

Reply by Kjcool2004GOLD

Congrats to all of the winners! Job well done! Thank you Sharleen and Lane for all of your hard work running this contest where people can come together and sing about the greatness of the Lord every month!

~Kevin

TWEENYPAULINELEVEL 76

Reply by TWEENYPAULINEPATRON

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BANNER WINNERS,
I AN ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED FOR YOU ALL. WELL DESERVED.
THANK YOU SHARLEEN AND LANE FOR YOUR HARD WORK, YOUR TIME, WHICH IS PRECIOUS. WE ARE SO GRATEFUL FOR YOUR KINDNESS AS WELL.
GOD BLESS YOU BOTH.
GOD BLESS EVERYONE OUR GOSPEL FAMILY’

......HUGS PAULINE

PLEASE KEEP MY SISTER IN YOUR PRAYERS, NOT WELL AT ALL. I DONT WANT TO LOOSE HER......THANK YOU X

SharleenLEVEL 84

Reply by SharleenGOLD

NOVEMBER BIRTHDAYS

11-Nov Rick42 ~Rick

13-Nov Nonnietoall~Judy

19-Nov TWEENYPAULINE ~Pauline

22-Nov ky_gal ~Carol

24-Nov Rhonda_Kaye~Rhonda

25-Nov BillBerger~Bill

27-Nov Oldgreymare~Jean

IF YOUR BIRTHDAY IS IN NOVEMBER, PLEASE LET US KNOW SO WE CAN CELEBRATE WITH YOU.
IF YOU CLICK ON THE NOVEMBER BANNER ABOVE IT WILL TAKE YOU TO OUR BIRTHDAY SITE WHERE YOU CAN POST YOUR BIRTHDATE FOR US TO UPDATE FOR ANY FUTURE MONTHS

OldgreymareLEVEL 67

Reply by OldgreymareGOLD

I HAD NO SOUND FOR OVER A WEEK & NOW I GOT A LOTTA CATCHIN' UP TO DO ON LISTENS.. I'VE MISSED THAT!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERY ONE OF THE 'CHOSEN FEW'!!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!

THANKS TO SHARLEEN & LANE FOR 'MAKING IT HAPPEN'!

IT ALWAYS PUTS A BIG GRIN ON MY FACE WHEN I OPEN A PAGE TO THIS GROUP ... OHHHH, THE LABOR OF LOVE FOR THE LORD IS PALPABLE, TO SAY THE LEAST.

PRAISE TO OUR ALL KNOWING FATHER, CAN'T BE ANY BETTER THAN THIS, RIGHT HERE.

STAY STRONG IN THE GOOD LORD... HE KNOWS ALL... SEES ALL... HEARS ALL... LOVES US ALL, EQUALLY... HE NEVER MISSES A BEAT.

HUGS & BLESSINGS
JEAN

tommilesLEVEL 44

Reply by tommilesGOLD

Congrats to all the banner winners, awesome Gospel concert. Thanks to the hosts for this amazing contest.

RobiniqueLEVEL 47

Edited reply by RobiniqueGOLD

Be careful out there in this cold snap!!

Oh, I am surprised at the banner- I honestly didn't think my name would be on it.. there were so many great duets! Thank you, and thank you to my beautiful and talented duet partner! Congrats Gayle on the harmony award as well as solo round! You are all winners in my and in God's book!
Thank you Lane and Sharleen for another beautiful, fun, awe inspiring and fun event! I love these chances to worship in a group, and a fun, inspiring group they are!
Be safe all and until we meet again God Bless!

SharleenLEVEL 84

Traks

Reply by TraksGOLD

Congrats everybody...so well deserved. There were so many good ones again this month!

LovingSpiritLEVEL 75

Reply by LovingSpiritGOLD

SS Bless you for 11 1/2 years I have met and lost many. God bless

Congratulations On all the Winners!!!

Till next time******

God bless you All

BillBergerLEVEL 54

Reply by BillBergerPATRON

Congratulations to all the winners!! Wonderful singing and praise to our Lord!
God bless you all.

BlueDreamLEVEL 81

Reply by BlueDreamGOLD

Congratulations to all the winners.

A Big Congrats to Barb for the doorprice

Thank you Sharleen and Lane for your wonderful contest I it!!!!

Bless you all.

Monica

KevvyB

Edited reply by KevvyBGOLD

I wanted to weigh in on the flash subject a little. The end of Flash has been a long time coming and a much needed one for the internet as a whole. Flash has always been a security risk from the beginning. And the fact that the world has gone mobile with phones and tablets, Flash isnt supported for mobile.
When I updated from Windows Vista to Windows 8 , I discovered many issues with Flash versions conflicting with not only Win8 but also my computer's audio hardware. So for all these years, when it came to recording on SS, I have used my old Windows Vista computer running Firefox 57 and a 12 year old version of Flash.
Now here's the thing about Flash ending next month. All support including security updates will end. Being able to access flash will consist of a couple of things. 1. That the website will keep old flash content available for flash. 2. Never updating your browser and never having flash set to update. Me personally, have never had any software on my computer set to auto update. I always update manually, for reasons I wont go into here.
I think Adobe said Flash ending would be Dec 20th. There will no longer be any updates or support for Flash. It would be and will be a huge security risk using Flash after that date.
That being said, the beta for SS , personally is a disappointment right now in its current state. There are other sites out there that haven't been using Flash for a while, that get "clean" audio. But personally, if it would just record clean, I would be happy. Its going to take some work for us, on the user end, to be able to get the cleanest recordings we can. And even then there are other factors that could step in to ruin the recording. The majority of recordings I have listened to on the beta site, have a squealing sound. In some the sound is very prominent, in others not as much but its still there. Its very disappointing. The actual look of beta needs to have some options as well, like dark mode or something. It just looks too clinical to me. Almost exactly like my Doctor's website. Even the new Facebook has dark mode. One thing I have noticed with not only SS's beta but with other sites that have stopped using Flash, is that there seems to be a sort of lag when loading the page elements.
So its not SingSnap's fault that they are having to change their code. But we need a better container for our recordings. And at least some way to put some makeup on the page. Its one thing to be ugly, but to be ugly and sound terrible too! lol
Just my 1/2 cent.

~Kev~

EDIT: If you want to milk the most you can from Flash for as long as you can. Its important to not update your browser. At the end of the year, all the popular browsers will block all Flash and it will not be an option in the browser settings. My advice, and like I have done, is to install a 2nd copy of your browser and only update the 2nd copy. Its not enough to disable Flash updater, the browser itself needs to be halted from updating. And as I stated before, doing all of that, leaves yourself in a security risk.

SharleenLEVEL 84

Reply by SharleenGOLD

Thank you Kevin

cajunhonnyLEVEL 67

Reply by cajunhonnyGOLD

KEV MY BROTHER THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS TRYING TO MAKE US UNDERSTAND THINGS I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND LOL BUT I AM NOT THAT PC SABBY AS THEY SAY LOL
IF I CANT SING ON BETA I WILL JUST LEAVE SS I HOPE THEY CAN GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER..... I AGREE IT IS UGLY NO MAKE UP WILL HELP THAT LOL ITS LIKE IT HAS NO PERSONALTY I HAVE HAD SOME SAY THEY WILL JUST LEAVE I LOVE CHANGE BUT ONLY WHEN THE CHANGE WORKS SO DO WE NEED TO DOWNLOAD SOMETHING OR WILL BETA HAVE ITS OWN ........... THIS IS SO CONFUSING

OldgreymareLEVEL 67

Reply by OldgreymareGOLD

I HAD NO SOUND FOR OVER A WEEK & NOW I GOT A LOTTA CATCHIN' UP TO DO ON LISTENS.. I'VE MISSED THAT!!

I wanted to weigh in on the flash subject a little.
Its one thing to be ugly, but to be ugly and sound terrible too! lol
Just my 1/2 cent.
~Kev~
EDIT: If you want to milk the most you can from Flash for as long as you can. Its important to not update your browser. At the end of the year, all the popular browsers will block all Flash and it will not be an option in the browser settings. My advice, and like I have done, is to install a 2nd copy of your browser and only update the 2nd copy. Its not enough to disable Flash updater, the browser itself needs to be halted from updating. And as I stated before, doing all of that, leaves yourself in a security risk.KevvyB

______________________________________________________________________________________________
THANKS, KEVIN.
EVEN THE SECURE COMPUTERS AREN'T SECURE, ANYMORE.
A FEW MONTHS AGO... I HAD TWO SHERIFF DEPUTIES BANGIN' ON MY DOOR, TELLING ME MY ISP WAS BEIN' USED 1,000 MILES FROM ME. LOL I CALLED THE COPS TO FIND OUT IF THE TWO THAT I LEFT STANDIN' ON MY FRONT DECK, WERE FOR REAL. THEY WERE.

WHOEVER WAS USING MY ISP# HAD MADE A WEBSITE FOR HIS 'PALS' TO CHECK ON HIS ONLINE LIST OF SENIOR CITIZEN'S & BREAK IN THEIR HOUSE. I TOLD THE DEPUTIES THAT IF THEY'D BREAK IN HERE, IT WOULD BE THEY'RE FINAL BREAK-IN. THEY LAUGHED & SAID: 'OK!'
_________________________________________________________________________________________
HOW DOES LOADING A 2ND FIREFOX WORK? I DON'T ALLOW ANYTHING TO UPDATE ON IT'S OWN, EITHER. I JUST UPDATED ADOBE, YESTERDAY.

I HAVEN'T UPDATED MY WINDOWS 7 FOR A COUPLE YEARS...IT WORKS FINE & DANDY, THO. (WELL, IT DID THE LAST TIME I USED IT)

I'M JUST NOT TECHY, IN THE LEAST. LOL I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A BROWSER WAS, UNTIL A COUPLE YEARS AGO!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA I'VE HAD COMPUTERS FOR
OVER 20 YEARS. LOL I LAUGH AT MYSELF A LOT!

A SMART PHONE? FORGET THAT NOISE!!!

jc4uLEVEL 105

Reply by jc4uSNAP-STAR

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart- lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5 Blessings

Congratulations to all the winners. . .well
deserved!

GstephensonLEVEL 66

Reply by GstephensonGOLD

I am so humbled and happy at the results. I want to thank everyone who voted for me!!!
You are GREATLY appreciated!!!!! I also want to thank ROBIN for singing so beautifully with me in the DUET portion!!!!

CONGRATS to ALL the WINNERS!!!!!

And a BIG THANK YOU to Sharleen and Lane for Hosting this WONDERFUL Contest every month!!! You two are AWESOME!!!
Hugs,
Gayle

KevvyB

Reply by KevvyBGOLD

I'M JUST NOT TECHY, IN THE LEAST. LOL I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A BROWSER WAS, UNTIL A COUPLE YEARS AGO!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA I'VE HAD COMPUTERS FOR

A SMART PHONE? FORGET THAT NOISE!!!Oldgreymare

Laughter is the best medicine, and I try to take a dose daily! Especially at myself
If you update manually, then you wont have to worry about it updating to a new browser version without your knowledge.
But if you are interested in how to install a 2nd copy of Firefox, let me know and I'll write up a "how to" and send it to you in a PM.
I come from the DOS days when everything was manually typed, no windows interface back then, and I actually still have a machine running DOS lol. I call it Stonehenge

OldgreymareLEVEL 67

Reply by OldgreymareGOLD

A SMART PHONE? FORGET THAT NOISE!!!Oldgreymare

Laughter is the best medicine, and I try to take a dose daily! Especially at myself
If you update manually, then you wont have to worry about it updating to a new browser version without your knowledge.
But if you are interested in how to install a 2nd copy of Firefox, let me know and I'll write up a "how to" and send it to you in a PM.
I come from the DOS days when everything was manually typed, no windows interface back then, and I actually still have a machine running DOS lol. I call it Stonehenge KevvyB

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
OH, MYYYYYYYYYY!!! DOS?! WHAT'S THAT?!

SURE, I'D APPRECIATE INSTRUCTIONS ON LOADING A SECOND FIREFOX.

DO ME A FAVOR? TYPE SLOW, 'CAUSE THAT'S HOW I READ AND TALK. LORD HAS MERCY ON ME... WHEN I READ AND MAKE AN ERROR... I LOSE ALL CONCENTRATION & NEED TO START THE ENTIRE PARAGRAPH OVER. NEEDLESS TO SAY, I DON'T VERY OFTEN READ, BUT... HERE'S THE GOOD PART...WHATEVER I READ CAREFULLY, I RETAIN.

FIRE AWAY, KEVIN

THANK YOU!

JEAN

sweetsuejustyouLEVEL 85

Edited reply by sweetsuejustyouGOLD

New uploads to CS, check them out, you'll know it's by me when you look at the first line

Congrats to the winners, all well deserved ....

Now to get down to the nitty gritty about Flash player and Beta and all that jazz .... I believe I've already posted the link to the webinar about using the new site (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq2yNhWD4QA&feature=youtu.be)

A second one will be put up soon : http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b213c1c2 . Note this is just the link to the thread and not the actual youtube video, which is scheduled to go live at 1 pm Thursday November 19. If you miss it, however, don't despair, it will still be available to view afterward.

blackberry123LEVEL 73

Reply by blackberry123PATRON

Congratulations to all November winners and all were well deserved. This will have been what appears to be my last participation in our Gospel singing group. I have given up on Beta as it is without the family atmosphere that we have become used to and difficult at my age to navigate.. I want to thank Sharleen, Lane and all others who have made a special site for praise and worship through Gospel music. Also to thank all fellow Christians who have commented on my entries and for your support. Each and everyone of you are special to me.

Your forever friend in Jesus,
EddyBear!!

SharleenLEVEL 84

Reply by SharleenGOLD

Maddie59LEVEL 76

Reply by Maddie59SNAP-STAR

I show ?? & Comment,I hit every Button on your pg .. Blessings to All I Appreciate Ur Visits

Hi

TO ALL THE WINNERS ... YEAH GOD IS GOOD
GBU YOU ALL
Maddie :-*

RobiniqueLEVEL 47

Reply by RobiniqueGOLD

Be careful out there in this cold snap!!

Thank you @sweetsuejustyou

SharleenLEVEL 84

Reply by SharleenGOLD

Images transferred to beta but they are huge
Not sure how we will adjust in the next coming months but
we will do the best we can with what we have to work with.
Please take time to watch the videos to help us feel more comfortable
about what we are getting into.
Please don't give up on us

phonepatLEVEL 66

Edited reply by phonepatGOLD

I wanted to weigh in on the flash subject a little. The end of Flash has been a long time coming and a much needed one for the internet as a whole. Flash has always been a security risk from the beginning. And the fact that the world has gone mobile with phones and tablets, Flash isnt supported for mobile.
When I updated from Windows Vista to Windows 8 , I discovered many issues with Flash versions conflicting with not only Win8 but also my computer's audio hardware. So for all these years, when it came to recording on SS, I have used my old Windows Vista computer running Firefox 57 and a 12 year old version of Flash.
Now here's the thing about Flash ending next month. All support including security updates will end. Being able to access flash will consist of a couple of things. 1. That the website will keep old flash content available for flash. 2. Never updating your browser and never having flash set to update. Me personally, have never had any software on my computer set to auto update. I always update manually, for reasons I wont go into here.
I think Adobe said Flash ending would be Dec 20th. There will no longer be any updates or support for Flash. It would be and will be a huge security risk using Flash after that date.
That being said, the beta for SS , personally is a disappointment right now in its current state. There are other sites out there that haven't been using Flash for a while, that get "clean" audio. But personally, if it would just record clean, I would be happy. Its going to take some work for us, on the user end, to be able to get the cleanest recordings we can. And even then there are other factors that could step in to ruin the recording. The majority of recordings I have listened to on the beta site, have a squealing sound. In some the sound is very prominent, in others not as much but its still there. Its very disappointing. The actual look of beta needs to have some options as well, like dark mode or something. It just looks too clinical to me. Almost exactly like my Doctor's website. Even the new Facebook has dark mode. One thing I have noticed with not only SS's beta but with other sites that have stopped using Flash, is that there seems to be a sort of lag when loading the page elements.
So its not SingSnap's fault that they are having to change their code. But we need a better container for our recordings. And at least some way to put some makeup on the page. Its one thing to be ugly, but to be ugly and sound terrible too! lol
Just my 1/2 cent.

~Kev~

EDIT: If you want to milk the most you can from Flash for as long as you can. Its important to not update your browser. At the end of the year, all the popular browsers will block all Flash and it will not be an option in the browser settings. My advice, and like I have done, is to install a 2nd copy of your browser and only update the 2nd copy. Its not enough to disable Flash updater, the browser itself needs to be halted from updating. And as I stated before, doing all of that, leaves yourself in a security risk.KevvyB

Kev, could you tell me how to install a second copy of a browser and which browser would be best?

SharleenLEVEL 84

Reply by SharleenGOLD

JUST A REMINDER OF OUR GOSPEL TREASURES
FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR GOSPEL SONGS HERE WHILE WE WAIT FOR NEXT MONTH
JUST CLICK ON THE TREASURE CHEST ABOVE TO GO THERE.

Hosted by Sharleen
Gospel Singer's Choice

SharleenLEVEL 84

Reply by SharleenGOLD

cajunhonnyLEVEL 67

Edited reply by cajunhonnyGOLD

TO ALL NOV BIRTHDAYS

Uber Comments

<< Prev