Messages on Legacy are offline. Please check on SingSnap 2.0 or email us at support@singsnap.com for assistance.

MAGIC WINTER WONDERLAND ROUND 14 FINAL

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 2,132 times and 216 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
saba9882LEVEL 53

Reply by saba9882GOLD

Sarah thankyou so much for hosting all these great contests and for keeping us singing during these tough times !
Thank you fir my lovely banner and many congrats to all winners .
Hope to see you all soon on SS2.
Keep safe and Christmas hugs to everyone from Italy !

sylviapl65LEVEL 83

Reply by sylviapl65GOLD

congrats to all the winners! thank you Sarah for my lovely placement banner & for hosting this super Christmas contest! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU SARAH & TO EVERYONE< HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL ON THE NEW S/S SITE! HUGS***********************************
****************************************************************Sylvia!

sylviapl65LEVEL 83

Reply by sylviapl65GOLD

flyingscotsman13LEVEL 55

Reply by flyingscotsman13GOLD

Thank you so much for the banner Sarah it's brilliant .. very well done to everyone this has been another awesome contest ..

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and let us hope that 2021 is going to be a lot better than this year has been ...

GstephensonLEVEL 66

Reply by GstephensonGOLD

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Our FINAL day on Legacy....so sad.....

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART TO SARAH AND ALL WHO HAVE LEFT SUCH WONDERFUL COMMENTS ON MY SONGS!!!!

You are ALL wonderful, each and every one of you!!!! I hope to see you on BETA!!!
Love and Blessings,
Gayle

daphneloungesingerLEVEL 61

Reply by daphneloungesingerGOLD

Thank you for the super fun Wintercontest! Beautiful banners! So much wonderful music! I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Daphne

razzygayleLEVEL 89

Reply by razzygayleGOLD

Thank you so much Sarah for the beautiful banner.....& thanks for a wonderful contest.......Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas............Razz

CHARMMERLEVEL 73

Reply by CHARMMERPATRON

grats to everyone... fantastic contest.....

AmandaMLynn314LEVEL 50

Reply by AmandaMLynn314PATRON

Thank you Sarah for the placement and banner!! Everyone did so good and I enjoyed this contest so much...just sad to see it over. In the words of Santa Claus..."Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night"....well tech not for a few more hours LOL! I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas and New Years!

tigers12LEVEL 94

Reply by tigers12GOLD

Hosting wild in the jungle and new contest coming soon who ever gifted me a red star so kind

your all very welcome and on beta im trying out a new contest xx

OKJoLEVEL 83

Reply by OKJoGOLD

Thank you Sarah for the lovely banner.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Sending warmest of wishes and biggest of hugs to all.

Maddie59LEVEL 76

Reply by Maddie59SNAP-STAR

Ty 4 The Stars.. Feeling Blessed .. Hugs to My SS friend xoxox ????????

OK THOSE THAT WANT TO ON BETA UNDER AUDTIONS I HAVE A NEW CONTEST THIS IS PRACTICING FOR ME TO SO HEAD OVER THERE IF YOU WANT TO JOIN XXXXtigers12

Oh IS NOT OVER .. SARSH YOU ROCK QUEEN OF CONTEST HOST .. I WILL TAKE A BRAKE
NEED TO LEARN THIS APP ... UFFFF ... HAHAHAHA LOV YA!!!!

Maddie59LEVEL 76

Reply by Maddie59SNAP-STAR

Ty 4 The Stars.. Feeling Blessed .. Hugs to My SS friend xoxox ????????

ONCE AGAIN SARAH YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB ON ALL YOUR CONTEST ... I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE
TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH ALL .. I DID TKE THE TIME OUT OF RESPECT TO ALL .. TO LISTEN BEFORE I CAME TO CHECK ON THE WINNERS .....

TO ALL ....

FROM PUERTO RICO TO YOU ALL AROUND THE WORLD !!!!

dearsomeoneLEVEL 102

Reply by dearsomeoneSNAP-STAR

Wwwwwwhewww, ..I was out of town, no internet .... Thank you so much Sarah for the good job you did in hosting the contest. God bless you.
Congrats to all of the winners !!!..see 'yah !!
Thank you for my placement and cute banner ****** luv it !!!
Be safe everyone .

Teacup10LEVEL 77

Reply by Teacup10PATRON

Thank you so much, Sarah. This kept my spirits up and looking forward to the next round. 14 rounds were so much fun! You were a gracious host and kept the contest light hearted.

Thank you so much for both the placement and gorgeous banner!

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope your holiday is bright, in spite of the virus Grinch this year. But even without some of the normal trimmings, Christmas will still come. Stay safe and well.

OKJoLEVEL 83

Reply by OKJoGOLD

COME ON YOU SLACKERS

Avalaff

slacker

NOUN
slackers (plural noun)
a person who avoids work or effort.
synonyms:
layabout · idler · shirker · loafer · malingerer · work-dodger · clock-watcher · good-for-nothing · sluggard · slug · laggard · passenger · lazybones · slugabed · couch potato · cyberslacker · skiver · lead-swinger · scrimshanker · gold brick · goof-off · bludger · fainéant

NORTH AMERICAN
a young person (especially in the 1990s) of a subculture characterized by apathy and aimlessness.

I KNOW your "comment" was NOT directed to me- I did get my entry in before the 6:00 deadline.

<< Prev