Messages on Legacy are offline. Please check on SingSnap 2.0 or email us at support@singsnap.com for assistance.

SINGSNAP GOSPEL PRAYER LIST AND REQUESTS

This topic is listed in Prayers, Thoughts and Good Vibes. It has been viewed 1,312 times and 185 replies have been made.

Next >>
Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Edited post by Ising4HimGOLD

IN AN EFFORT TO FREE MORE SPACE FOR FELLOWSHIP, SCRIPTURE AND THE SONG LIST ON THE GOSPEL GROUP FORUM, WE HAVE DECIDED TO PUT ALL OUR PRAYER REQUESTS IN THIS FORUM...PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COME AND SHARE YOUR PRAYER CONCERNS AND REQUESTS, PRAISES AND TESTIMONIES...IF YOU WISH TO PLACE A PRAYER OR AN ENCOURAGING GRAPHIC HERE, THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO SO...WE FEEL THAT PRAYER IS VERY IMPORTANT AND THERE NEEDS TO BE A WONDERFUL PLACE WHERE WE CAN COME AND PRAY FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT. IT WILL BE OUR "PRAYER CLOSET".

WE WILL BE MONITORING IT MANY TIMES EACH DAY AND MAKING SURE THAT NONE OF THEM GOES UNNOTICED...YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO US AND WE WANT TO PRAY FOR YOU...WE ALSO COVET YOUR PRAYERS FOR US TOO....GOD BLESS

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Edited reply by Ising4HimGOLD

This post has been deleted by the host!

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

"WHERE TWO OR MORE ARE GATHERED IN MY NAME..."

WE ARE ASKING ALL OUR FRIENDS TO CHOOSE A TIME TO PRAY FOR OUR DEAR HOSTESS, AUDREY. SHE IS EXTREMELY ILL FROM THE PANCREATIC CANCER SHE HAS BEEN FIGHTING. SHE IS SO WEAK THAT SHE IS UNABLE TO BE HERE VERY MUCH ANYMORE. WE FEEL THAT IF A GROUP OF US ARE PRAYING AT ONE PARTICULAR TIME, AS IF TOGETHER IN REAL LIFE, IT WILL BE MORE POWERFUL, AND WE CAN LITERALLY LIFT HER IN PRAYER TO THE LORD, FOR STRENGTH AND HEALING.

WE HAVE DECIDED TO OFFER 3 DIFFERENT TIMES, IN ORDER THAT MORE PRAYERS MAY BE SENT UP FOR HER. IF YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING, AND PRAY FOR AUDREY DURING ALL THREE TIMES, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! BUT IF ONLY ONE TIME WILL WORK FOR YOU, THEN THAT'S AWESOME TOO! WE NEED ALL THE PRAYERS WE CAN GET FOR HER! THE TIMES WILL BE SINGSNAP TIME:

LET'S KEEP THIS PRAYER VIGIL GOING EVERYDAY IF YOU CAN. SHE IS SO DISAPPOINTED THAT SHE IS UNABLE TO BE HERE WITH ALL OF HER FRIENDS, AND WE WOULD ALL LOVE TO SEE HER BACK HERE STRONG AND PRAISING THE LORD ALONG WITH US. WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR PRAYERS. GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU.

GOD I COME TO YOU ON BEHALF OF OUR DEAR SISTER AUDREY...GOD YOU KNOW JUST WHAT SHE NEEDS RIGHT AT THIS VERY MOMENT...LORD WE WANT TO SEE AUDREY WHOLE AND WELL AGAIN....GOD YOU TOLD US IN YOUR WORD TO COME BOLDLY TO YOUR THRONE AND YOU SAID IS WE ASK ANYTHING IN YOUR NAME IT WILL BE DONE ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL...LORD I ASK IN FAITH BELIEVING THAT AUDREY WILL BE HEALED OF THIS CANCER THAT IS TRYING TO DESTROY HER BODY...LORD NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH YOU AND WE KNOW AND BELIEVE THAT...THANK YOU LORD THAT WE CAN COME TO YOU AND BRING HER BEFORE YOU...LORD, SHE IS YOUR DAUGHTER AND WE KNOW YOU DON'T WANT HER SICK...LORD, WE DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SICKNESS COMES TO THOSE WE LOVE AND WHO LOVE YOU BUT LORD WE LEAVE HER IN YOUR HANDS KNOWING THAT YOU WILL WATCH OVER HER...BLESS HER FAMILY LORD AND LET YOUR PRECIOUS PRESENCE BE FELT THERE IN HER HOME TODAY...THANK YOU LORD FOR ANSWERED PRAYER...IN YOUR PRECIOUS NAME I PRAY GIVING YOU THANKS

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

WE ARE PRAYING FOR:

AUDREY ~ PANCREATIC CANCER THAT HAS SPREAD, CHEMO ~DAMAGED LUNGS, WEAKNESS

VEGASLADY (PAM) ~ UNKNOWN REQUEST

SCARLET ~ HEALTH ISSUES

NIKKINETTA'S HUSBAND ~ HAVING MAJOR SURGERY FOR CANCER ON MARCH 20TH

PJ ~ AT HOME RECOVERING FROM SURGERY/COMPLICATIONS

FLORENCE'S DAUGHTER JOANNE ~ IN SEVERE PAIN..UPCOMING SURGERY ON FEB28TH

KIM'S SON'S GIRLFRIEND'S MOM ~ PASSED SUDDENLY FROM MEDICATION OVERDOSE

STARMUSIC3079 HELEN ~ FLU AND VERY WEAK...JUST GOT HOME FROM HOSPITAL

SANDY'S SISTER GLORIA ~ UPCOMING SURGERY ON FEBRUARY 27TH

TIGERTAIL (LYNETT) ~ HUSBAND DIED WED, 2/6, SHE AND FAMILY NEED PRAYERS

BEAR ~ AT HOME...RECOVERING FROM SURGERY

FAMILY OF MINDY MCREADY ~ DEALING WITH HER DEATH

LYNN266 ~ HEART PROBLEMS...NEEDS COMPLETE HEALING

SCARLET'S HUSBAND ~ THIRRY WHO HAS SEVERE DEPRESSION

AUDREY'S HUSBAND ~ LARRY IN SEVERE NECK PAIN, MAY NEED SURGERY, HAD MILD STROKE

KIM'S FRIEND CINDY ~ BROKEN HIP

CAROL-A ~ MULTIPLE HEALTH ISSUES...NEEDS HEALING

CAROLEVE (CAROL) ~ HER HUSBAND HAD A STROKE

KIM ~ DEPRESSION

MRSOWNER (ELLEN) ~ UNKNOWN REQUEST

BONNIE (ANGELBONNIE) ~ FIBROMYALGIA, RHEUMATISM & ARTHRITIS

LAVENNA ~ HEALTH CONCERNS

PAM ~ HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

JAYDA-MARYLOU ~ FELL AND HURT HER KNEE -TORN LIGAMENTS & TENDONS ALSO OSTEOARTHRITIS IN BOTH KNEES-STILL HURTING OVER THE LOST OF HER HUSBAND

NONNIE'S FRIENDS ~ HUGHLENE WHO HAS TERMINAL LUNG CANCER GETTING WEAK...RAY WHO HAS ESOPHAGEAL CANCER, HOME WITH WIFE CARING FOR HIM 24/7, WHO ALSO NEEDS PRAYER

SCOTT (JERRY DOUGLAS JR.) ~ DIABETES, NEUROPATHY, EYE AND HEARING, DAD DIED CHRISTMAS EVE

OUR FORUM

PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU NEED PRAYER!

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Florence, I will not be here for a few day!! I wanted to come by and ask for prayer..
My son died this morning of a massive heart attack..please pray for my family.
DellaHONEY65

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

WE ARE PRAYING FOR:

HONEY65-DELLA~ HER SON PASSED AWAY WITH A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK THIS MORNING

SCARLET ~ HEALTH ISSUES

FLORENCE'S DAUGHTER JOANNE ~ IN SEVERE PAIN..UPCOMING SURGERY ON FEB28TH

KIM ~ DEPRESSION

JAYDA-MARYLOU ~ FELL AND HURT HER KNEE -TORN LIGAMENTS & TENDONS ALSO OSTEOARTHRITIS IN BOTH KNEES-STILL HURTING OVER THE LOST OF HER HUSBAND

NONNIE'S FRIENDS ~ HUGHLENE WHO HAS TERMINAL LUNG CANCER GETTING WEAK...RAY WHO HAS ESOPHAGEAL CANCER, HOME WITH WIFE CARING FOR HIM 24/7, WHO ALSO NEEDS PRAYER

SCOTT (JERRY DOUGLAS JR.) ~ DIABETES, NEUROPATHY, EYE AND HEARING, DAD DIED CHRISTMAS EVE

OUR FORUM

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

I just got home, and called to wish dad a happy birthday as his was the same day as mine was Feb 3,
Im sorry to say the man I have called Dad since 1990 (Bob Hurley) Livonia Missouri, passed away about noon on 2-22-2013Darrell_McCoy

HELLO DARRELL...IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOU...SO SORRY ABOUT THE DEATH IN YOUR FAMILY...WE WILL KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN OUR PRAYERS...GOD BLESS

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

During his earthly ministry, the Lord Jesus said many healing prayers, miraculously causing the sick to recover. Today he continues to pour out his healing balm. Is there someone you know in need of God's touch? Lift them up to the Great Physician, the Lord Jesus Christ, with this prayer for healing.

Psalm 41:3...The LORD sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness.

Healing Prayer
Dear Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,
You are the One I turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. I ask you to be with your servant in this illness. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So then, please send your healing Word to your servant. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from his body.
Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May your servant trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let him be filled with patience and joy in your presence as he waits for your healing touch.
Please restore your servant to full health, dear Father. Remove all fear and doubt from his heart by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you, Lord, be glorified through his life.
As you heal and renew your servant, Lord, may he bless and praise you.
All of this I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

kimsullivan7LEVEL 95

Edited reply by kimsullivan7GOLD

Edited (at 7:17 PM) reply by kimsullivan7PATRON ?+1 today at 7:16pm (19 minutes ago)

FATHER, I COME TO YOU NOW IN THE NAME OF YOUR SON JESUS!!..I ASK THAT YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO BE WITH THOSE WHO HAVE LOST A LOVED ONE, THOSE THAT ARE FIGHTING ILLNESS, THOSE THAT ARE DEPRESSED AND REACHING OUT TO YOU FOR JOY AND PEACE!..I PRAY THAT YOUR HAND WILL CONTINUE TO BE UPON THIS FORUM AND THAT YOUR WILL WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED HERE!..I PRAY THAT I ALWAYS SEEK YOUR FACE AND THAT YOUR LOVE IS SHOWN HERE!!..I PRAY THAT YOUR HOLY SPIRIT WILL FALL UPON ALL THAT ENTER HERE TO LEAVE SONGS, PRAYER REQUESTS AND SCRIPTURES!!..BRING IN THE LOST SOULS THAT ARE SEARCHING FOR TRUTH AND HELP THEM TO FEEL YOUR LOVE AND PRESENCE HERE!!..THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE AND ALL YOU ARE CONTINUING TO DO!!..I THANK YOU AND I PRAISE YOU!!..IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME I PRAY!!..AMEN

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

Almighty and merciful Father, by the power of your command, drive away from me all forms of sickness and disease. Restore strength to my body and joy to my spirit, so that in my renewed health, I may bless and serve you, now and forevermore.
Dear Lord Jesus, it is my will to surrender to you everything that I am and everything that I’m striving to be. I open the deepest recesses of my heart to you and invite your Holy Spirit to dwell inside of me.
I offer you my life, heart, mind, body, soul, spirit, all my hopes, plans and dreams. I surrender to you my past, present and future problems, habits, character defects, attitudes, livelihood, resources, finances, medical coverage, occupation and all my relationships.
I give you my health, disabilities, physical appearance, home, family, marriage, children, grandchildren and friends. I ask you to take Lordship over every aspect of my life. I surrender to you all my hurt, pain, worry, anxiety and fear, and I ask you to wash me clean.
I release everything into your compassionate care. Please speak to me clearly, Lord. Open my ears to hear your voice. Open my heart to commune with you more deeply. I desperately need to feel your loving embrace. Shut the doors that need to be shut and open the doors that need to be opened. Set my feet upon the straight and narrow road that leads to everlasting life. Amen.

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

A Prayer to Jesus for Healing

Dear Lord, You are the Just judge, Holy and True. You are the Most High God. You give us life. You hold all power in your hands.
You are the Mighty one from God who carries the world, and is ruler over all the earth. You Oh Most Blessed One are the giver of life. In you are only good things. In you is mercy and love. In you is healing of the nations. In you is freedom of worry and freedom of pain.
Lord Almighty, You loved us so much. You were sent from your Father, sent to save us from destruction. We truly can never make it to Heaven without the help of Jesus the Son, who was sent to earth to help us.
You, Lord are full of mercy and grace, please forgive us for our faults. Lord Jesus, in you all healing is performed. You Lord are the miracle worker. In your Spirit, your gift of healing is alive. In you Lord we can put our trust that you can heal us, and protect us from the enemy, and death of our soul.
You, Lord are miracle worker for the sick, and for the lost souls. You, Lord forgive us and save us from condemnation. You cleanse us and make us born again new. You give us a clean heart full of peace. You Lord are the Light.
In You is all truth. Your way Lord is the way to Heavenly Hope. Your hands Lord created the universe. You Lord are the True giver of Life. Every child is a miracle of Life. Life rests in Your Hands.
Wrap us as a close knit family, draw us near to you Lord, and bind us with your Loving Hands. Let us be drawn closer to You. You are the Vine, dear Lord and we are the branches. You carry all knowledge and all power. You Lord are our medicine. Your Words Lord are Truth and Life.
Help us put our trust in You. You Lord are the greatest physician. You heal, You protect, You care, You love, You are kind, You are patient, You are thoughtful, You are strength. You Lord are our Creator.
You know our thoughts, our sighings and our cryings and every hair on our head. You are Wonderful and make all good things for us. Heal us Lord, if it be Your will ...Amen

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

If you are sick or in need of a spiritual healing, praying the Healing Scriptures will help you.
Read them everyday, morning noon and night. You need to drench yourself in the Word of God.
Not only does it build your faith to believe, it will remind you when all those aches and pains come, that Jesus took sicknesses and diseases with Him to the cross when He died. Sickness and disease was crucified with Christ on the cross.Scriptures For Healing

Hos 4:6.............My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Gal 3:13............Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us...
1Pet 2:24..........(Jesus) bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness -- by whose stripes you were healed.
Isa 53:5.............He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.
Mt 8:17.............He Himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses.
Ps 107:20.........He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
Prov 3:7............Do not be wise in your own eyes: fear the Lord and depart from evil.
Prov 3:8............It will be health to your flesh, and strength to your bones.
Ex 15:26............I am the Lord who heals you.
Ps 103:3...........Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases...
Ex 23:25...........serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.
Prov 16:24.........Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.
Isa 58:8.............your light shall break forth like the morning, your healing shall spring forth speedily, and your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.
Ps 118:17..........I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.
Ps 147:3...........He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
Prov 17:22.........A merry heart does good, like a medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones.
3John 2.............Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
Mk 16:17...........these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; ...they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.
Jas 5:15............the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.
Jas 5:16...........Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed.
Mt 8:13............Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.

P-J

Reply by P-J

A HEALING PRAYER FOR JOANNE
Jesus, Master Physician of all times, Your Divinity did not require a Ph.D. Eagerly, You resurrected the dead, Restoring the health of the sick. Be it physical or spiritual torment, None were a great obstacle to You: For Your loving power is omnipotent. I ask on behalf of Joanne, for Your abounding healing love; Maintain her body and soul vigorous So she may fulfill her daily functions. The world will be conquered by You, All afflictions will be dissipated!

P-J

Reply by P-J

I got some bad news this morning. My sister called and said that my niece died suddenly this morning, passed out on the floor after talking with her sister. Her boyfriend found her and called the paramedics and got her to the hospital where they continued to try to revive her without success and was pronounced dead around 9:30 this morning. Keep me and my family in your prayers.
She was only 26 years of age with 3 children, just had her 3rd baby last month. The doctors said they found fluid around her heart.Louanne1486

kimsullivan7LEVEL 95

Reply by kimsullivan7GOLD

FATHER GOD, I COME BEFORE YOU NOW IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME AND I BRING LOUANNE AND HER FAMILY UP TO YOU!!..I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD BRING THEM COMFORT AND STRENGTH TO DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AND A QUIET TIME TO GRIEVE AND LIFT THEIR HEARTS UP TO YOU!!..YOU ARE THE COMFORTER AND NO ONE NEEDS MORE COMFORT THAN THOSE WHO HAVE LOST A LOVED ONE!!..GOD MY WORDS CAN'T EXPRESS THE SORROW I FEEL FOR LOUANNE AND HER FAMILY AND WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS WHAT LOVE AND PEACE YOU HAVE FOR HER!!..THANK YOU LORD FOR I KNOW YOU BOTTLE UP ALL OUR TEARS AND YOU SAVE EACH PRAYER WE PRAY!!..IN JESUS NAME I COME!!..AMEN

kimsullivan7LEVEL 95

P-J

Edited reply by P-J

WE ARE PRAYING FOR:
LOUANNE ~ NEICE, 26 YRS OLD, DIED SUDDENLY 1 MONTH AFTER CHILDBIRTH

SCARLET ~ HEALTH ISSUES

FLORENCE'S DAUGHTER JOANNE ~ AT HOME RECOVERING FROM SURGERY 2/28

KIM ~ DEPRESSION

OUR FORUM

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Hi Kim I thank you for your gracious invite. I can't sing right now because I have bronchitis again. I would like it very much if you would say a prayer for me because I'm having trouble staying well and am getting very frustrated about it. Oh how I wish winter was over!!!

Oh and my neighbors 19 year old son Michael died suddenly due to an accident this week. Please keep them in your prayers as well. I remember him coming over to play with my daughter outside in the snow when they were about 7. It's such a devastating loss to us all...prettykaren

KAREN WE WILL KEEP YOU IN OUR PRAYERS AND ALSO PRAY FOR THE FAMILY OF THE YOUNG MAN...GOD BLESS

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

Please say a prayer for me this morning. A dear Brother in law has passed away. I'm not in the family any more, but was still close to the brothers and sisters of my ex.
My son was caring for him. He was 73 years old. Keep my son in your prayers also.ladyhawke2007

WE WILL KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN PRAYER...GOD BLESS

P-J

Edited reply by P-J

I thank each and everyone of you who have lifted my spirits with your beautiful comments and I have a prayer request..My oldest son Brunelle, 16 , was admitted into Dover Behavior Health on thursday.Please pray God will set his mind free from bad thoughts..I love my son very much but I know God loves him more..so please stand in agreement with me this night that God will do just that...set his mind free..amen...thank you all who prays with me this night...tammymurat

sparrow5
does he have to bear the cross
southern gospel
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bfb6b229e
you'll pray for me i am having terrible headaches i been sleeping it won't go away my neighbor gave me some tylenol there are severe keep me in your prayer thank you wanjiruSparrow5

WE WILL GET YOU BOTH ADDED TO THE PRAYER LIST, AND WE WILL COME TO PRAY OVER EVERYONE ON THE LIST AT LEAST DAILY. GOD BLESS YOU....

P-J

Edited reply by P-J

kimsullivan7LEVEL 95

P-J

Reply by P-J

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

WE ARE PRAYING FOR:

P-J'S MOTHER IN LAW ~ REFUSING HER DIALYSIS AND SEEMS TO BE GIVING UP ON LIFE AND JUST WANTS TO DIE

TAMMY'S SON BRUNELLE (AND FAMILY) ~ 16 YRS OLD, ADMITTED TO BEHAVIORAL HEALTH FACILITY

WANJIRU ~ PERSISTANT HEADACHES AND POOR SLEEP

LOUANNE ~ NEICE, 26 YRS OLD, PASSED SUDDENLY FROM FLUID AROUND HER HEART 1 MONTH AFTER CHILDBIRTH

SCARLET ~ HEALTH ISSUES

KIM ~ DEPRESSION

OUR FORUM

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

IN A WORLD FULL OF DISAPPOINTMENTS, HURT AND MISERY HELP US DEAR LORD TO REFLECT YOUR LIGHT, YOUR LOVE AND YOUR FORGIVENESS TO EVERYONE WE MEET. PLEASE HELP US TO COMFORT THE COMFORTLESS, BRING HOPE TO THE HOPELESS, LOVE THE UNLOVABLE AND SHARE WHAT WE HAVE WITH THOSE WHO HAVE LESS THAN US. LET US ALWAYS REFLECT YOUR, LOVE, JOY AND FORGIVENESS TO ALL THOSE WE MEET EVEN THOSE WHO ARE CRUEL AND MEAN. LET US JUDGE NO ONE BUT LOVE EVERYONE JUST AS YOU LOVES US.

P-J

Reply by P-J

By LoNoteGOLD yesterday at 11:58pm (14 minutes ago)
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

Sorry to hear about your Mother-IN - Law ~ May I offer you a prayer for your family ...

Almighty Father creator of Heaven and earth and everything in between, we humbly come before you with thanks giving in our hearts, asking for your never ending mercy. We lift your name on high, above any name that has ever existed, our Father and Creator, we ask you to bless, protect and to pour your supernatural favor upon our family member in her illness. Heavenly Father we ask you today for divine intervention, we ask for your touch in all areas of her life including her relationships with her spouse, family and close friends during this time. Father any situation you touch, we believe it can never remain the same. Father in heaven, let your will be done in all our lives as your decision in our lives is the best and will always be the best, please send double portion anointing and blessings in the quickest time that her suffering may be eased ... As your name is being worshiped and glorified by multitudes. In the name of your only Son, our personal redeemer, even Jesus Christ.
AMEN!!!

P-J

Reply by P-J

Thank you all for your prayers...

God Bless you

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

Dear Jesus, I said I am too tired to go on, BUT You said I will give you rest. I said I am feeling alone...BUT You said I will never leave you. I said I am afraid...BUT You said I will protect you. I said I can't make it...BUT You said I will carry you. I said I am lost...BUT You said I will save you. Amen!!

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

FATHER GOD..I COME TO YOUR THRONE NOW ON BEHALF OF P J AND BILL...LORD YOU KNOW THEIR HEARTS ARE HEAVY AS THEY THINK ABOUT THEIR LOVED ONE AND WHAT THE DAYS AHEAD HOLD...BUT LORD YOU HOLD THE DAYS AHEAD IN YOUR HANDS AND LORD YOU ARE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF BILL'S MOM...LORD YOU CREATED HER MANY YEARS AGO AND YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT HER...LORD YOU KNOW HER HEART RIGHT NOW AND YOU KNOW SHE IS TIRED BUT GOD YOU CAN RENEW HER MIND AND SPIRIT AND YOU CAN LAY YOUR HANDS ON HER KIDNEYS AND RESTORE THEM BACK TO PERFECTLY WORKING KIDNEYS AGAIN...NOTHING IS TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU LORD...WE PLACE HER IN YOUR HANDS NOW AND ASK THAT YOUR WILL BE DONE IN HER LIFE AND LORD WHATEVER YOUR WILL IS WE KNOW IT WILL BE FOR THE BEST...WE THANK YOU LORD BECAUSE WE KNOW YOU NEVER MAKE A MISTAKE AND YOUR WAY IS PERFECT...THANK YOU LORD FOR THE PEACE YOU GIVE IN THE MIDST OF THE STORM...AMEN

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

WE ARE PRAYING FOR:

P-J'S MOTHER IN LAW ~ REFUSING HER DIALYSIS AND SEEMS TO BE GIVING UP ON LIFE AND JUST WANTS TO DIE

TAMMY'S SON BRUNELLE (AND FAMILY) ~ 16 YRS OLD, ADMITTED TO BEHAVIORAL HEALTH FACILITY

LOUANNE ~ NEICE, 26 YRS OLD, PASSED AWAY SUDDENLY FROM FLUID AROUND HER HEART 1 MONTH AFTER CHILDBIRTH

SCARLET ~ HEALTH ISSUES

CAROLEVE'S COUSIN JON HACKETT ~ HE HAD TOE REMOVED BECAUSE OF DIABETES...MAY HAVE TO GET THE WHOLE FOOT REMOVED

KIM ~ DEPRESSION

OUR FORUM

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

WE ARE PRAYING FOR:

JOSIE (jc9-kk)~ HAVING SURGERY TO REPLACE HER LEFT SHOULDER ON THURSDAY MARCH 14TH AND FRIDAY OF THIS COMING WEEK

LOUANNE ~ NEICE, 26 YRS OLD, PASSED AWAY SUDDENLY FROM FLUID AROUND HER HEART 1 MONTH AFTER CHILDBIRTH

SCARLET ~ HEALTH ISSUES

CAROLEVE'S COUSIN JON HACKETT ~ HE HAD TOE REMOVED BECAUSE OF DIABETES...MAY HAVE TO GET THE WHOLE FOOT REMOVED

KIM ~ DEPRESSION

OUR FORUM

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

I am asking tonight for prayer! My son was taken to the university of Iowa hospital this morning for phychiatric evaluation, we (my son and myself) agreed to a voluntary admission until friday, this afternoon the phycologist that will be working with and talking to my son, Lithanieum said that they may not release him friday and may take custody of him against mine and my sons wishes... After this I am really beginning to hate and not trust anyone at all, and I have no ambition for singing or people, if they keep him I may not have anything left to believe in anymore either....Darrell_McCoy

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

WE ARE PRAYING FOR:

Darrell_McCoy's SON~ DESPERATELY NEEDS PRAYER AS WELL AS DARRELL HIMSELF

JOSIE (jc9-kk)~ HAVING SURGERY TO REPLACE HER LEFT SHOULDER ON THURSDAY MARCH 14TH AND FRIDAY OF THIS COMING WEEK

SCARLET ~ HEALTH ISSUES

KIM ~ DEPRESSION

OUR FORUM

michelle38LEVEL 56

Reply by michelle38

PLEASE PRAYER FOR MY NEPHEW TANNER HE WAS IN A CAR WRECK YESTURDAY AFTER SCHOOL AND HE HURT HIS BACK AND WHEN HE GETS TO COME HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL HE WILL BE IN BED FOR A MONTH TO GET HEALED.... IF HE MOVES IN THE WRONG WAY HE COULD BE PARAZ.. HE ALSO HAVE TO HAVE SPECIAL BED FOR HIM TO BE ON AND HE ONLY CAN GET OUT OF BED TO THE RESTROON... HE WILL HAVE LAY FLAT ON IS BACK ALL THE TIME... GOD BLESS YOU ..HUGS MICHELLE

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

DEAR MICHELLE...I AM PRAYING...LOVE YOU SWEETIE...GOD WILL MAKE A WAY FOR YOUR NEPHEW...GOD BLESS

P-J

Edited reply by P-J

WE ARE PRAYING FOR:

KEIRAN, GENE'S GRANDSON ~ ONLY 2 YRS OLD, HAS SPEECH PROBLEMS AND LEARNING SIGN LANGUAGE

DARRELL_MCCOY'S SON ~ DESPERATELY NEEDS PRAYER AS WELL AS DARRELL HIMSELF

SCARLET ~ HEALTH ISSUES

CAROLEVE ~ PRAY FOR STRENGTH TO COPE WITH ALL THAT'S GOING ON IN HER LIFE, PEACE OF MIND AND RELIEF FROM THE STRESS

KIM ~ DEPRESSION

OUR FORUM

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

ladyhawke2007LEVEL 53

Reply by ladyhawke2007

Pray for my daughter. THey found some knots under her arm and she goes for a mamogram and ultrasound as soon as they get it set up.

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

I HAVE PRAYED AND WILL ADD HER TO THE PRAYER LIST...GOD BLESS YOU SWEETIE...LET'S YOU AND I TOGETHER BELIEVE FOR A GREAT REPORT...HUGS

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

Ising4HimLEVEL 51

Reply by Ising4HimGOLD

WE ARE PRAYING FOR:

PASTORKEVIN ~HIS MOM HAD A AORTIC ANUERYSM...NOT DOING WELL AT ALL

LADYHAWKE2007 ~ PRAYING FOR DEBBIES DAUGHTER-SHE HAS TO HAVE TESTS AND MAMMOGRAM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

CAROLEVE ~ PRAYING FOR CAROL-SHE HAS TO HAVE A STRESS TEST...AND HER HUBBY HAS TO SEE THE HEART SPECIALIST.

BOBBY, CAROL A'S BROTHER ~ HAD SURGERY FOR HEART BLOCKAGE..IN RECOVERY NOW

KEIRAN, GENE'S GRANDSON ~ ONLY 2 YRS OLD, HAS SPEECH PROBLEMS AND LEARNING SIGN LANGUAGE

SCARLET ~ HEALTH ISSUES

FLORENCE'S DAUGHTER JOANNE ~ AT HOME RECOVERING FROM SURGERY

KIM ~ DEPRESSION

OUR FORUM

P-J

Edited reply by P-J

WE ARE PRAYING FOR:

PJ'S NEIGHBOR LINDA ~ HOSPITALIZED FOR PNEUMONIA 3 WEEKS IN ICU

PASTORKEVIN ~HIS MOM HAD AN AORTIC ANUERYSM...NOT DOING WELL AT ALL

LADYHAWKE2007 ~ PRAYING FOR DEBBIES DAUGHTER-SHE HAS TO HAVE TESTS AND MAMMOGRAM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

CAROLEVE ~ PRAYING FOR CAROL-SHE HAS TO HAVE A STRESS TEST...AND HER HUBBY HAS TO SEE THE HEART SPECIALIST.

BOBBY, CAROL A'S BROTHER ~ HAD SURGERY FOR HEART BLOCKAGE..IN RECOVERY NOW

SCARLET ~ HEALTH ISSUES

FLORENCE'S DAUGHTER JOANNE ~ AT HOME RECOVERING FROM SURGERY

KIM ~ DEPRESSION

OUR FORUM

Next >>