Messages on Legacy are offline. Please check on SingSnap 2.0 or email us at support@singsnap.com for assistance.

SINGSNAP GOSPEL PRAYER LIST AND REQUESTS

This topic is listed in Prayers, Thoughts and Good Vibes. It has been viewed 1,292 times and 185 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
bamagirl7812LEVEL 63

Reply by bamagirl7812GOLD

Hello dear sweet friends ~ I would like you all to remember my daughter Katlyn (18) she has been really surfering for a while now and we found out she has gall stones.. the attacks were coming pretty often and she has really surfered it was gonna be 2 to 3 weeks before they could set her up for sugery when the Dr. checked her and the ultra sound showed that her Pendicks were spaing and that they was presure aagainst it as they were afraid that it a stone got though it would shut her liver down and infectin in the intestants but every one was praying and get this her Sergon called himself and said he would take her in on a Sunday??? I didn't even know that they opp. on Sundays he just said he would do this and when they called to set it up that they would say Sat the 5th but and not to say anything and that he would change it to sunday because he was gonna be there and he would just do it to get her in sooner they didn't even have an open for sat. ... Thank the Lord! they took her in yesterday and when they was taking out her gall baller the Dr. came out and told us that instead of a few stones it was packed with them he said that this was rare and that he has never seen one so full of stones that they had backed up in her duct he knew that there was one in her duct, but it was more he said it looked like a string of pearls and when they tried to flush them out they would just roll and that there so much infection that he said that he didn't think she would of made it another day or two they didn't know that it was infected only that she might a had a few stones grain green had started to set up anyway they took out the bladder but could not clear the duct ... so they had to go back in today and clear the duct they said it would not take long but it's been over two hours and we have heard nothing ....
Please keep her in your prayers I know God has all power I know he brought her thought yesterday and I don't believe he just half way does anything Thank you from a worried mother ............... when she comes out I will be back to up date as soon as I came thanks again ...

lennyvLEVEL 63

Reply by lennyvGOLD

Reply by lennyvGOLD today at 3:14am (less than a minute ago)

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b5911d2de
CRYING IN THE CHAPEL
LENNYV
request prayers for my wife Lee of 48 yrrs. in hospital now

bamagirl7812LEVEL 63

Edited reply by bamagirl7812GOLD

UPDATE!!!
Thank you dear friend for your consern and prayers the sweet Lord heard you !!
Yesterday when they went back in they said that all that was left was her duct
and it was lined with stones and some of the infection did get in the Dr. said
that everytime they would suck or even pull them up they would go back like it
was magnetic then he said that some of them cut loose but he couldn't
find them he said this was so dangerous that if they went into her
intestines or bladder it would a been real serious ... he said it just wasn't
going good and but that it showed them nowhere they they thought the
were going to have to go in deeper but didn't want to do that because it would
expose her to more infection but said the Dr's were decidingwhat to do and
went back in to look again ant out of nowhere there they were againg right
back in the duct where they were not the other 4 times before he said that
they had 3 different Dr's in there looking and the carmera was showing it on
a big screen so they could see that they were gone anyway said after that
things just flowed and it was like everything just fell in place and they didn't
have to go in any futher... Thank God He said he had never seen anything
like this and she was so bad and they never underststood why the infection just
stoped at the end when it was open to all one Dr. said it was like there was an
invisible wall holding it back we all know what that was
I sure do Thank you Jesus!!!!
They tols us that she would be in there a while that she had to be watched close
but all ready just over night she has really improved so much now the Dr. smiled
and said if she keeps this up she might be home by the weekend
He told us when he came out that after seeing how bad she was
he just couldn't believe how she was not in so much pain more than she was
but she went for a week she wasn't herting and my mother pointed up and
said it was God and the Dr. said it had to be!
he said you could not a fit one more stone in there is was so packed and
already infected that alone was enough to have had her down ..
Anuway just wanted you to know how your prayers helped Thank you so much
looking for him to hepl her the rest of the way she is and has always been a good
girl has never gave me any trouble and bythe way she had Rheumatoid Arthritis in
every join was diagnised at the age of 12 months God has really been good to her
thank you again from the bottom of my heart ! Thank you all! Kathy

kimsullivan7LEVEL 95

Reply by kimsullivan7GOLD

I AM SO GLAD THAT THINGS WORKED OUT SO WELL WITH YOUR DAUGHTER, KATHY...WE SERVE A MIRACLE WORKING GOD...WHAT A GLORIOUS TESTIMONY...LOVE AND HUGS TO YOU...

ladyhawke2007LEVEL 53

Reply by ladyhawke2007

My sisters Dr is setting her up for a biopsy for Lymphoma. My Mom had this cancer and she survived. So I know what it is like and my sister will have a big road ahead of her. I'm a survivor of uterine cancer. (Anna is my half sister we have different Mom's). So please pray it all goes well and the problem is something not so severe as cancer.

RibbonLEVEL 101

Reply by RibbonSNAP-STAR

I'M WAITING FOR ALL THE LOOKIE-LOOS TO SPROUT FINGERS AND TYPE A COMMENT. UNFRIENDLY SITE HERE.

My little grandson lives with me.. has since he was 3-1/2 mos old..... Went off to school on Wed. last week..While playing a game of tag got pushed so violently from the front he flew and put his hands behind him so he wouldn't hit his head. He broke both wrists and is only in the 8th grade. Was in severe pain and is now feeling a little better but is a star athlete and Michael Jackson performer and has Halloween performances he can not do. Please say a prayer for him.

Heard from another friend that cc...CharleyMae here on ss is now going through chemo after a cancer surgery and please keep her in your prayers for a full recovery too.

Thank you precious friends...... God Bless you............hugs, Ribbon~

Sunshine01songsLEVEL 99

Reply by Sunshine01songsGOLD

We are praying for you and your family.

Here is a healing prayer

A Prayer For healing

Lord,
You invite all who are burdened to come to You.
All Your healing hand to heal us.
Touch our souls with your compassion for others.
Touch our hearts with Your courage and infinite love for all.
Touch our minds with your wisdom, that my mouth may always proclaim Your praise.
Teach me to reachout to You in my need and help me to lead others to You by my example.
Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring me health in body, and spirit that we may serve You with all of our strength.
Touch gently this life which You have created, now and forever, Amen.

Sunshine01songsLEVEL 99

Reply by Sunshine01songsGOLD

Hello Ribbon,

i am so sorry. When your child hurts, you hurt. Read the above prayer I left, and also lady hawke..it was meant for your family as well. We all need healing in this life in one way or another. Know we are praying for all of you.

SharleenLEVEL 84

Reply by SharleenGOLD

Hey Ladies, I just stopped in to see what's happening since I saw there were recent post. You're both in my prayers. Kids can be so Cruel I pray for Ribbon's grandson that there want be any life-long repercussions to have to deal with that might hinder what he wants to do in his future. I'm asking for Total healing.
And for these with Cancer, God created this body and nothing is impossible for Him. Prayers for his will in the lives of these that this dreaded disease has hit. What a wonderful testimony "I survived". We dont' know why things come upon us other than the sins that were brought upon the Earth by Eve, but God gives us grace to endure whatever Satan throws at us.
Take Care and keep us posted.

kimsullivan7LEVEL 95

PLEASE PRAY FOR MICHAEL SEXTON...HE NEEDS A DOUBLE LUNG TRANSPLANT...HIS MOTHER SINGS HERE ON SS...THANK YOU...
LORD, I PRAY FOR MICHAEL, THAT YOUR WILL WOULD BE DONE IN HIS LIFE...LORD, WE KNOW HOW HOPELESS THIS SEEMS BUT NOTHING IS TO HARD FOR YOU...WE COME TO YOU FOR HEALING IN OUR BROTHER...WE PRAY STRENGTH NOT ONLY FOR HIM BUT FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM...I PRAY IN JESUS HOLY NAME...AMEN...

kimsullivan7LEVEL 95

Edited reply by kimsullivan7GOLD

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR ANGEL GIRL..SHE IS BACK IN THE HOSPITAL AND VERY SICK...AUDREY WE LOVE YOU....
LORD WE COME TO YOU ON BEHALF OF OUR SISTER AND FRIEND, AUDREY...SHE NEEDS YOU RIGHT NOW...LORD KEEP HER YOUR ARMS AND GIVE LARRY THE STRENGTH HE NEEDS TO BE BY HER SIDE...LORD, WE WANT YOUR WILL IN AUDREY'S LIKE...WHICH IS TO BE HEALED EITHER HERE OR IN SWEET HEAVEN WITH YOU....KEEP HER COMFORTABLE AND SAFE IN YOU...IN JESUS NAME...AMEN...

kimsullivan7LEVEL 95

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND..LINDA...SHE IS IN SEVERE PAIN IN HER EAR...WE WERE AT THE ER LAST NIGHT AND MIGHT HAVE TO GO BACK TONIGHT...
HER EAR IS SWOLLEN SHUT AND NO MEDS CAN GET TO THE INNER PART OF THE EAR...
LORD, I COME TO YOU BECAUSE MY BEST FRIEND,LINDA, NEEDS YOUR TOUCH RIGHT NOW...SHE IS IN SO MUCH PAIN AND IT HURTS ME TO SEE HER THIS WAY...I KNOW THAT YOU WERE BEATEN SO THAT WE WOULD BE HEALED...I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD INTERCEDE FOR HER FOR HER HEALING...IF IT'S THROUGH DOCTOR'S I PRAY THEY WOULD FIND QUICKLY WHAT IS WRONG AND WOULD BE ABLE TO FIX IT...IF BY A MIRACLE LORD, PLEASE DO IT SOON...THY WILL BE DONE ABOVE ALL THINGS...IN JESUS NAME I PRAY...AMEN

katypooLEVEL 60

Reply by katypoo

Friends, I need to ask for prayer for Darrel Everman, he left his home town and all the time he was on the road posted how he was going to kill himself at mid-night, and wanted to be buried beside his dad, he is phyical & mental ill, his family , his girl-friend wants nothing to do with him , they have been together off and on 24 yrs, have a child together, he said if they showed him no hope, he wanted to die, his son is grown, and name is Tyler, and girlfriend, her name is Amy, yesterday the police took him to the hosp, and I am searching for how he is doing, please pray,,

katypooLEVEL 60

Reply by katypoo

He is in the emergency room in Bay City, has been there all night, thay would not tell me anything, I am his mother, except that he is there, I have no way of knowing what is going on. They wont even call me if he is released, pray that dont happen, I love my son, and I dont want anything to happen to him, but I believe he is in such a state of mind, he ........

74southwindLEVEL 23

Reply by 74southwind

i have unspoken request for me . just pray for healing and strength . thank you all that can ring the prayer bells of heaven.

kimsullivan7LEVEL 95

I WILL BE PRAYING, SOUTHWIND....LORD, YOU ALONE KNOW WHAT THE UNSPOKEN PRAYER REQUEST IS...PLEASE INTERVENE AND BRING STRENGTH AND HEALING...YOU ARE A GOD OF HEALING AND YOU WILL UPHOLD THOSE THAT CANNOT DO IT ALONE...IN CHRISTS NAME AMEN...

kimsullivan7LEVEL 95

KATY, MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU...I HAVE STRUGGLED WITH THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE FOR YEARS NOW...IT IS SOMETHING THAT IS NOT EASY TO DEAL WITH..DEPRESSION TAKES A HOLD AND DOESN'T WANT TO LET GO....I AM PRAYING FOR YOUR SON....I KNOW GOD WILL KEEP HIM SAFE AND WHERE HE NEEDS TO BE...CHRIST IS HIS HOPE...HE IS PUTTING HOPE IN PEOPLE AND THEY WILL ALWAYS LET YOU DOWN...MAY HE FIND CHRIST THROUGH THIS AND FIND HIS HOPE IN HIM....I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND...KIM KEEP ME POSTED..

pigsotLEVEL 52

Reply by pigsotPATRON

Always look on the bright side of life!

Please keep in prayer my friends' wife that broke her femur while in therapy recovering from knee surgery. I didn't know you were supposed to break the people you were trying to help recover. She was forced to undergo surgery a second time, only this was for her femur.

kimsullivan7LEVEL 95

LORD, I COME TO YOU NOW, FOR THIS WOMAN WHO HAS BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH...PLEASE BRING HER HEALING AND STRENGTH...GUIDE THE DOCTORS SO THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO SO NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS.. ALLOW HER TO HAVE A QUICK RECOVERY...HELP HER TO TURN HER EYES UPON YOU THROUGH THIS, KNOWING WE CAN ONLY GET THROUGH THESE DIFFICULT TIMES WITH YOU HOLDING US UP....I JESUS NAME I PRAY...AMEN

TigertailLEVEL 63

Reply by Tigertail

Kim, I'm asking for your prayers.

I have been totally blind in my right eye since I was in my 20s. In late 2011 I had a detached retina in my left eye that required emergency surgery to save my sight. I was blind for about two months. Then they performed cataract surgery on the same eye .. but smoething happened either during the retina surgery or the cataract surgery that damaged the pupil. My vision since that time has been reduced by about 50%. During the last year I can only spend a couple of hours each day on my computer becuase the vision gets 'fuzzy' and makes it hard to read the type without a magnifying glass.

My fear is that it is getting worse. That is why I haven't been singing as much as I use to .. I just can't read the screen.

Your prayers will be greatly appreciated my dear friend. Thank you .. God bless.

Hugs,
Lynett

JERRY-D-ROBBINSLEVEL 69

Reply by JERRY-D-ROBBINS

jerry
here comes santa claus
elvis....http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c28ea25b6

Stormy

Reply by Stormy

My granddaughter age 15 ran away from home...we don't know who she is with...we think someone she met on line...we don't even have a name...please pray she is ok and we will hear from her soon...thanks...Lois

angels-among-usLEVEL 78

Reply by angels-among-usGOLD

LORD I PRAY FOR THE ONES WHO ARE IN SO NEED OF YOUR HELP....KEEP THEM IN YOUR LOVING HANDS LORD AND I KNOW THEY WILL GET THROUGH IT...AND LORD I PRAY FOR MY KIDS AND GRAND-KIDS...THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND PLEASE LOOK OVER ALL THE LITTLE ONES WHO NEED YOU AND KEEP THEM SAFE AND FOR THE ONES HERE ON SS WHO NEED YOUR HELP LORD.....PLEASE KEEP THEM IN YOUR LOVING HANDS AND HEAL THEM IN THE NAME OF JESUS..AMEN.

angels-among-usLEVEL 78

My granddaughter age 15 ran away from home...we don't know who she is with...we think someone she met on line...we don't even have a name...please pray she is ok and we will hear from her soon...thanks...LoisStormy

SHE IS IN MY PRAYERS HON....AND I PRAY GOD WILL BRING HER BACK TO YOU ALL SAFE....HUGS AND BLESS YOU ALL

Margie1947LEVEL 29

Reply by Margie1947

My childrens aunt Sandra (she is in her 50's) has been given 3 days to live due to Hippititus liver disease . Maybe prayers can save her . Couldn't hurt
May God give the family strength.......Margie

SMILINGNUTMEGLEVEL 102

Reply by SMILINGNUTMEGSNAP-STAR

Its whats on the inside that counts , don't be fooled

I HAVE A FRIEND pATRICIA (SUMAYA) THEY ARE NOT SURE WHAT IT IS YET , SHE CAN BARELY WALK OR LOOK AFTER HERSELF, NOW ITS IN HER VOCAL CHORDS, SHE CAN NO LONGER SING, PLEASE PRAYER FOR HER, DEAR LORD GIVE PATRICIA STRENGTH TO HOLD ON AND PLEASE REMOVE HER PAIN AND LET HER WALK AND TALK ONCE MORE, IN THE NAME OF THE SON JESUS CHRIST

angels-among-usLEVEL 78

Reply by lori4222GOLD today at 8:48am (20 minutes ago)

I wish to put my son on a prayer list...
He is 31 years young and diagnosed with
Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I worry for him
because he has no idea what a difficult
road he's about to embark on, with chemo
and radiation therapy.
Please add him to your prayers

PLEASE KEEP THIS FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS

angels-among-usLEVEL 78

Reply by CajunQueenBeePATRON today at 10:01am (9 minutes ago)

Tell me what you need . . . I'll tell you how to get along without it

HEY EVERYBODY! AT HOSPITAL.. JAIME IS STILL IN TREMENDOUS PAIN, BLESS HER HEART. SURGERY WENT FINE AS CAN BE EXPECTED. I FOUND OUT THIS MORNING IT WASN'T THE TOP SECTION OF HER STERNUM THAT WAS REMOVED, IT WAS THE CENTER. NOW IT MAKES MORE SENSE TO ME WHY SHE WON'T HAVE ANY UPPER BODY STRENGTH. BLESS HER HEART. IF I COULD TAKE IT FROM HER, I SURE WOULD. IN HER SHORT 28 YEARS, THAT POOR BABY HAS BEEN THROUGH A LIFE TIME OF TRAGEDIES. SAD AS IT IS, I CAN ALMOST UNDERSTAND HER CHOICES. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND LOVE. WILL ADD TO THE PRAYER LIST JACKIE, AND I THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU AND EVERYONE HAS DONE FOR ME! LOVE YOU!!!!

AND PLEASE KEEP BEE AND JAIME AND HER FAMILY IN OUR PRAYERS

SharleenLEVEL 84

Reply by SharleenGOLD

By debbieann today at 11:41am (6 minutes ago)
hi my friend i'm asking alittle favor please.
please keep my daughter in your prayers thanks hun as she just found out that she has stage 4 breast cancer it's horrible thing to fight the poor girl has been through so much and she says mama i don't know if i can do anymore. she has gone through kemo now she will have surgery and then it's radiation. and so young only 46.. it's breaks my heart...
thanks, Debbie

SharleenLEVEL 84

Reply by SharleenGOLD

SharleenLEVEL 84

Edited reply by SharleenGOLD

This post has been deleted by the host!

SharleenLEVEL 84

Reply by SharleenGOLD

HELLO EVERYONE, OH IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU SWEET JACKIE,I LOVE YOU. I HAVE REALLY MISSED YOU ALL. I AM HEALING MORE AND MORE EACH DAY BUT A LONG WAYS TO GO. I CAN NOT SIT LONG BECAUSE MY INCISION GOES FROM MY RIGHT SIDE UNDER TO MY LEFT SIDE AND i HAVE 3 INCISION TO DRAIN THE INFECTION THAT I ENDED UP DUE TO THE SURGERY. BUT I WILL HEAL, NOW MY HUSBAND IS IN MORE SERIOUS CONDITION, HE HAS A LIVER THAT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND HE HAS HAD TEST AND YESTERDAY A BIOPSY TO CHECK FOR CANCER. PLEASE PRAYER WARRIOR SEND UP YOUR PRAYERS IN OUR BEHALF. I DID A GOSPEL SONG TO LEAVE TODAY. I AM NOT SURE WHEN I WILL BE BACK AGAIN BUT HOPE VERY SOON. GOD BLESS, HUGS~CAROL

caroleve
Open Our Eyes
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/ae6274791
caroleve

SharleenLEVEL 84

Reply by SharleenGOLD

I'm re-sending this out to all who are prayer warri[ors here! Thanks and God Bless to you all!!/b]

by SMILINGNUTMEG +4 +7
I HAVE NOT MUCH BREATH LEFT TO SING DEAR FRIENDS, BUT MY SINGING IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE.....
THIS IS A TRIBUTE TO MY BROTHER ROGER
THE DOCTOR LET HIM OUT OF HOSPITAL TOO SOON, 4 DAYS LATER HE HAD A RELAPSE AND NOW IS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE, THEY HAD TO STOP CHEMO FOR A FEW DAYS, THEY ARE GIVING HIM DIFFERENT ANTIBIOTICS AND HIS LIVER IS INFLAMED, HE NEEDS OUR PRAYERS DEAR FRIENDS, FROM FAR AND WIDE ALL OVER THE WORLD, I ASK YOU ALL TO PRAY FOR HIM
THEY HAVE GIVEN HIM A 20% CHANCE
HE IS A BEAUTIFUL PERSON, ANYONE WANTING TO HEAR HIM SING BLUE GRASS, JUST U-TUBE GOSPEL BLUEGRASS ROGER LAKE, TOGETHER I KNOW OUR PRAYERS CAN BRING THAT %AGE UP..THANK YOU ALL ..TERESA ( MEG)

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b7931ef81

MNM1983LEVEL 93

Edited reply by MNM1983

Hi all my friends. I don't usually do this but I am somewhat in a depression right now, and would really much like some prayers and/or encouragement.
Well, since I was young. (5 months old) I've had Leukemia AML. And ever since I've been out of remission from it at 9 months old, I've had a lot of side effects, and complications from the chemo and radiation. Well, after I've had my 2nd brain tumor removed I've learned that I had type 2 diabetes. (NObody else in my family has diabetes, I am the only one)
Just recently I've gone to the eye doctor for an examination, and found out that I have damage to both of my eyes due to diabetes. He's going to do a laser surgery for me soon. And told me that it's to slow the process down. But eventually I Will lose my eye sight.
When that happens I will not be able to sing or be on Singsnap anymore, and it's really getting to me. MY heart has always been music, and friends that enjoy music just as much as me (If not even more than me.) I have a lot of family and friend support but not as much as you guys. Ya'lls always seem to be there for me and cheer me up.

kellyuLEVEL 93

Reply by kellyu

I would appreciate prayers for the family of one of my neighbors. They live a few houses away and my son has been friends with their son and daughter for a while now. Yesterday we got the news that her son (in his 20's) shot and killed himself. We could use prayers for both his family and mine in this time of sorrow.

<< Prev