Messages on Legacy are offline. Please check on SingSnap 2.0 or email us at support@singsnap.com for assistance.

May Ann & Alex's DISNEY DREAMIN

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 3,722 times and 226 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
naomijapanLEVEL 22

Reply by naomijapan

Yay!!! Congratulations to all the Winners!!! I should stop Dreamin Singing like a Disney Princess after this contest Waaaaaaaaaaa!! But Thanks to all The kind comments mdssfs!! Really enjoyed The Fun!!! Have a Blessed Day to Everyone!!!!

PythonPrincessLEVEL 26

Reply by PythonPrincessGOLD

Serious, heartfelt congrats to the winners!

But, I must ask in all fairness, did the judges overlook my entry? None of them indicated that they visited my page...#34.

I will respect any decision in the matter. Thanks!
PythonPrincess

AN1LEVEL 72

Reply by AN1

Thanks and congrats!

ShilohkokoLEVEL 103

Reply by ShilohkokoSNAP-STAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR SINGSNAP! WELCOME 2021!!!!

TO ALL! Way to Go Guys & Gals! Awesome entries!
Really enjoyed this contest and all these great Disney tunes!
Thanks a bunch for hosting May Ann & Alex! It was a lot of fun! All smiles!

caznickyLEVEL 24

Reply by caznicky

Congrat's to the winners and ty May Ann and Alex for the contest.

Diwata1215LEVEL 82

Reply by Diwata1215GOLD

Be safe everyone ????

Serious, heartfelt congrats to the winners!

But, I must ask in all fairness, did the judges overlook my entry? None of them indicated that they visited my page...#34.

I will respect any decision in the matter. Thanks!
PythonPrincessPythonPrincess

Oh my goodness I forgot to stamp !!! I am so sorry !!! That was my duty while we listen and grade the scores... I must have overlooked that... We have listened and enjoyed the Belle from start to finish..

PythonPrincessLEVEL 26

Reply by PythonPrincessGOLD

Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate it.
And once again, thank you for the contest and congrats to the winners!

lloyd_63LEVEL 58

Reply by lloyd_63GOLD

What a thrill to win a banner in this contest! I certainly enjoyed listening to y'all--what an amazing crop of talent!! Thank you judges and congratulations to all of the winners!!

deviantlarkLEVEL 54

Reply by deviantlark

Congrats everyone! This was fun Dawn

Diwata1215LEVEL 82

Reply by Diwata1215GOLD

Be safe everyone ????

What a thrill to win a banner in this contest! I certainly enjoyed listening to y'all--what an amazing crop of talent!! Thank you judges and congratulations to all of the winners!!lloyd_63

Lloyd You won something more than the banner You won a month of gold too ! Hahaha.... Check your mail

Gabbyvikky

Reply by Gabbyvikky

How do we enter the video in the contest? I'm new here by the way

Jazzy_Bex

Reply by Jazzy_Bex

Way to go, peeps!! Loved the contest, you two!! Thank you!!

ACForsmarkLEVEL 56

Reply by ACForsmarkGOLD

Wow! Thanks, I'm honored to bannered with such great competition! Thanks Mary Ann and Alex!

VeeGeeLEVEL 84

Reply by VeeGeeGOLD

Great contest, great hosts and great winners choices! Loved it! Enjoyed participating!

AvrillaLEVEL 35

Reply by AvrillaGOLD

Well done winners - great listening to all those Disney songs xx

naomijapanLEVEL 22

Reply by naomijapan

BTW.. Thanks to all the Judges May Ann and Alex who Listened well to my entry I had so much fun singing Mulan on my part haha!! not the Best Character i may say but Yeah a difficult one i guess Job well Done to all the Winners!!!! Congrats again!! Woooooooooooottt!!!

kendude90LEVEL 65

Reply by kendude90GOLD

GREAT CONTEST AND CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

guccileinLEVEL 45

Reply by guccilein

Congrats to the winners.......thanks a lot to the host of these competitions....... always, great singers

Hugs,

Ophelia

sweetdawakoLEVEL 47

Reply by sweetdawakoGOLD

So happy to be back after a long rest..thank you so much bee for giving me the gold again..

Congrats Winners...Happy Mother's day to all its already mother's day at our part of the world... Happy Mother's day May

bbvbgurlLEVEL 2

Reply by bbvbgurl

This was a really fun contest! Thank you Alex and Mary Ann! Looking forward to your next one!

MsSongSirenLEVEL 7

Reply by MsSongSiren

WOW what an honor!!! Thank you to the hosts, Alex and May Ann! It was a privilege getting to sing with such talented people!!! I must say that a high caliber of talent was displayed by the contestants! It's great to honor the fantastic Disney legacy in such a way.

XOXO,
MsSongSiren

SherwinLEVEL 81

Reply by SherwinGOLD

I am back here to say one more time that I truly enjoyed the contest and was
very satisfied with the decisions. May Ann and Alex congratulations for the excellent handling of the contest. You deserved to be congratulated. Love you both.

Diwata1215LEVEL 82

Reply by Diwata1215GOLD

Be safe everyone ????

Thank you so much Sherwin... you are a true friend. You have been with us for so long and have seen how we judged fairly.. we do invite friends but when competition starts there are no relatives..no friends..no race ... that will influence us.

Majority of you are excellent singers.. but each competition has the probability of winning and losing each time.. we invested our time and money to give a fair contest... to have fun listening and enjoying the god given talents of people who joined... we will continue to do that...

God bless you my friend !!! We have high respect for you as well. A true winner is a good sport...in our eyes you are a winner for always standing by our decisions..

Diwata1215LEVEL 82

Reply by Diwata1215GOLD

Be safe everyone ????

This was a really fun contest! Thank you Alex and Mary Ann! Looking forward to your next one!bbvbgurl

Looking forward to having again too You were AWESOME !!!! And because you are a good singer you understood the difficult task of judging great singers in this group... I applaud you for that

Diwata1215LEVEL 82

Reply by Diwata1215GOLD

Be safe everyone ????

Congrats Winners...Happy Mother's day to all its already mother's day at our part of the world... Happy Mother's day May
sweetdawako

same to you Merle Thank you !

Diwata1215LEVEL 82

Reply by Diwata1215GOLD

Be safe everyone ????

THANK YOU ALL !!!!! Can't reply to each one... but you guys were ALL GREAT !!!! We know you did your best and hopefully had a fun experience with your chosen songs and characters... We win some we lose some... Being a good sport shows the true greatness of a person !!! You are ALL our WINNERS !!!

<< Prev