Messages on Legacy are offline. Please check on SingSnap 2.0 or email us at support@singsnap.com for assistance.

RUBY & ANDY'S FAVORITE FAN AWARDS ROUND 3

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 5,548 times and 413 replies have been made.

<< Prev Next >>
rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Edited reply by rkingkaraokeSNAP-STAR

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

RUBY & ANDY'S
SS FAVORITE FAN AWARDS

HONORING FAVORITE FANS
IN SONG'S, CONTEST'S & GAMES.
TOP GRAND, 1ST-3RD & PARTICIPATION
BANNERS FOR EVERYONE WHO
PARTICIPATES IN THE AWARD SHOW.

WELCOME

Over All Contest Summary

This will be a 3 round non elimination contest after signups are complete. This is the sign up round. We are looking for Show Presenters. Show Presenters will Nominate Favs & Fans that they Represent & Present at our Award Show. Show Presenters will also be Featured at & will Star in the Show & I will discuss this in more detail as we go on. Please read all the rules & guidelines. No drama will be tolerated. Lets enjoy our time together here. We would like to welcome you all to our Favorite Fan award show show.

Although each round has its similarities, there will be a new twist & assignment for each round ... which we will explain before each round begins. Each round will last 4 days & will close on that day at 11:59 pm or Midnight ss time. lol

Each round will have a required Main Entry Song of your choice, an Optional Bonus Song & an Optional Bonus Game. We will have a Top Grand Prize Winner & 1st -3rd place Prize Winners for the Nominees & Yourself (their Representative & Show presenter) for each round. There will also be a Top Grand Prize Banner & 1st -3rd place Banner for the Bonus Song's & a Game Prize Banner for each round as well. If you choose to sing a Bonus Song, know that Andy & I will be choosing the bonus songs for each round so you might need to learn a new song in this contest ....So if you don't like learning & singing new songs & taking on new challenges ... this might not be the contest for you. In each round there will be a optional Bonus Game played for a chance to win an additional Banner. One Winner & Banner Per Game ...unless there is a tie and then you both win. Show Presenters & Nominees may win Vocal Performance Winning Banners but *Only the Show Presenters will be able to sing & win Bonus Song Banners & play the Bonus Games. All Show Presenters & there Nominees will receive Participation Banners at the end of the contest. Round Winner Banners will be given out for each round.

Meet & Greet
Your Host & Judges

RUBY & ANDY'S VIDEO
COMPLIMENTS OF
IMACHRISTIAN2 & PLS8XX

A BIG SHOUT OUT & THANK YOU TO IMACHRISTIAN2 WHO PRODUCED THIS VIDEO OF ANDY & I.
IT MAKES ME LAUGH EVERY TIME I SEE IT! IF MUSIC IS GOOD MEDICINE & LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL...YOU ARE TRULY A HEALER! THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT OF LAUGHTER!
ALSO BIG SHOUT OUT TO JAMES WHO DID THE VIDEO EDITING FOR US! YOU ARE BOTH VALUED, LOVED & APPRECIATED! THANK YOU SO MUCH MY FRIENDS!

This contest is all about acknowledging ss fans. I think its safe to say that after listening to Andy, aka Hightones, sing 200 to 300 songs in the last 7 months & singing over 70 duets with him during this time that I am a big fan of Andy's. If you haven't heard Andy sing before you should head over to his studio for a real sweet treat. Andy has listened to, supported & commented on hundreds of my songs in the past 7 months as well, since we became Partners in Chimes so I think its safe to say that he is a fav fan of mine as well. It just made sense that we would team up together in this contest, for that reason. I have asked Andy to help me here . A Special shout out & Thank You to my Awesome Friend, Fan, Co-host & Judge Andy Hightones

Although this is Andy & my first time hosting an "Official SS Contest", Both Andy & I have been Blessed to be able to work in the Entertainment Business for over a decade. Neither of us have been on SS for more than a couple of years & although we have met some Extremely Talented People that we are Fans of here & even though this is called a Favorite Fan Awards Contest; We do not choose winners based on our Favorite Friends or Fans. We will be judging you solely on your performances that are presented to us here in this contest. In the next couple of sections you will find our judging criteria & point value system so you will know exactly what we will be judging you on. Thank you for being a part of our 1st contest & 1st award show.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Reply by rkingkaraokeSNAP-STAR

WELCOME TO ROUND 3 OUR FINAL ROUND
"WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS"

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING IN ANDY & MY 1ST CONTEST & FAVORITE FANS AWARDS SHOW. YOU ALL HAVE REALLY BEEN WORKING HARD & WE APPRECIATE IT! YOU HAVE BEEN EXCELLENT SHOW PRESENTERS! YOU HAVE PRESENTED US WITH SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE FANS, & YOU HAVE BEEN GREAT FANS OF OTHERS & HAVE NOMINATED YOUR FAVORITES TO US AS WELL. YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN FAVS OF OURS & WE HAVE BECOME FANS OF YOURS WHILE HEARING & WATCHING YOU PERFORM IN OUR SHOW!! SO TO HONOR ALL OF THE HARD WORK EACH OF YOU HAS DONE, WE HAVE DECIDED THIS ROUND WE WOULD THROW A CHRISTMAS PARTY FOR YOU <3

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT CHRISTMAS PARTIES ARE THE GIFT EXCHANGES, SO FOR OUR MAIN ENTRIES THIS ROUND WE WILL BE HAVING A GIFT EXCHANGE BETWEEN US :D READ THESE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY FOR THEY MUST BE COMPLETED AS STATED. THIS MIGHT SEEM LIKE A LOT TO TAKE IN AT FIRST, BUT IF YOU FOLLOW THE RULES IN ORDER AS WRITTEN, YOU WILL FIND IT ISNT AS HARD AS YOU MAY THINK.

THE GIFTS YOU ARE EXCHANGING WILL BE CHRISTMAS SONGS.
IN THIS GIFT EXCHANGE YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE NAME OF THE PERSON BELOW YOUR NAME ON THE SONG LIST. PLEASE SEE THE SONG LIST & NOTE THE PERSON YOU ARE GIVING THIS GIFT TO. ( THIS IS THE CONTESTANT / SHOW PRESENTER, WHOS NAME IS LISTED DIRECTLY BELOW YOURS ON THE SONG LIST) YOUR GIFT TO THEM.... WILL BE CHOOSING A CHRISTMAS SONG FOR THEM TO SING THIS ROUND... FOR THEIR MAIN ENTRY SONG.

THIS WILL BE A CHRISTMAS SONG THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HEAR THEM SING FOR CHRISTMAS. YOU MAY GIVE THEM A NICE GIFT & GIVE THEM AN EASY CHRISTMAS SONG THAT YOU THINK THEY CAN SING GOOD, OR YOU MAY GIVE THEM A LUMP OF COAL & GIVE THEM A MORE DIFFICULT CHRISTMAS SONG THAT YOU FEEL WILL CHALLENGE THEM TO SING. HERES HOW ITS GOING TO WORK. IT IS IMPORTANT TO READ & FOLLOW THESE STEPS VERY CAREFULLY.

YOUR MAIN ENTRY SONG
THE SHOW PRESENTER WHO IS LISTED ABOVE YOUR NAME ON THE SONG LIST WILL BE SENDING YOU A LETTER ASKING YOU TO SING THEM A CHRISTMAS SONG. YOU MUST SING THE SONG THEY ASK YOU TO SING FOR THEM. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL DISQUALIFY YOU FROM ENTERING ANY OTHER SONGS IN THIS ROUND.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT & CHALLENGE: *YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL 3 PARTS OF THIS CHALLENGE..SO READ & FOLLOW EACH STEP & DO EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS TO DO...IN THIS ORDER!
(A) THE 1ST THING YOU MUST DO IS WRITE A SHORT LETTER TO THE PERSON BELOW YOU ON THE SONG LIST & ASK THEM TO SING YOU A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS SONG. (YOU WILL NOT SEND THIS LETTER WITH YOUR SONG REQUEST TO THEM DIRECTLY...YOU ARE TO POST THIS LETTER TO THEM WITH YOUR SONG REQUEST HERE ON THIS THREAD...& TELL US ALL WHY YOU CHOSE THIS SONG FOR THEM TO SING). THIS MUST BE A CHRISTMAS SONG.
** IMPORTANT: YOU MUST POST THIS SONG REQUEST ASAP!! WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY SONGS FROM YOU THIS ROUND UNTIL YOU DO THIS FIRST! NO DUPLICATES ALLOWED 1ST ONE WHO POST THE REQUEST IS ENTITLED TO IT. ALL SONG REQUESTS MUST BE POSTED ON THIS THREAD NO LATTER THEN 8PM WED NIGHT. FEEL FREE TO WRITE THE PERSON GIVING YOU THIS GIFT & HINTING TO THEM WHAT GIFT OF SONG YOU'D LIKE TO RECEIVE FOR CHRISTMAS & ENCOURAGE THEM TO HURRY UP & POST IT ...IF NEED BE! I WILL BE KEEPING A CLOSE EYE ON THE GIFT REQUESTS COMING IN ON THE POST TO MAKE SURE YOU ALL GET YOUR GIFTS IN A TIMELY MATTER. :D
B) AFTER YOU GET YOUR GIFT OF SONG CHOICE...YOU ARE TO SING THE SONG THAT HAS BEEN REQUESTED FOR YOU TO SING FROM THE PERSON ABOVE YOU ON THE SONG LIST FOR YOUR MAIN ENTRY.
C) DECORATE YOUR SONG PAGE LIKE A CHRISTMAS CARD. THIS WAS A SPECIAL REQUEST/ CHALLENGE FOR YOU TO SING...SO WE WANT YOU TO THANK THE PERSON WHO ASKED YOU TO SING THIS SONG & WISH THEM A MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR...BY EITHER TELLING THEM BEFORE YOUR SONG STARTS OR WRITING A THANK YOU NOTE WISHING THEM A MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR IN YOUR RECORDING INFO AREA OF YOUR SONG. WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH THIS RECORDING IT IS MEANT TO BE A CHRISTMAS CARD SONG THAT YOU WILL BE DEDICATING & PRESENTING TO THE PERSON WHO ASKED YOU TO SING IT..(WHICH IS THE PERSON ABOVE YOU ON THE SONG LIST)

PLEASE PUT THIS BANNER ON YOUR MAIN ENTRY SONG IN THE RECORDING INFO AREA OF YOUR SONG. THANKS!

[URL=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/ad139552?page=9c1c1]
[IMG]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y500/rkingkaraoke/b8153cc8-9467-4497-83b4-ceece99972b7_zpscj86eemz.png[/IMG][/URL]

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

NOMINEE SONG
BRING US A CHRISTMAS SONG FROM SOMEONE WHO IS A FAV & A FAN OF YOURS. RULES:
THIS CAN NOT BE THE SAME SONG YOU REQUESTED TO HEAR FROM THE PERSON ON THE SONG LIST ABOVE IN OUR GIFT EXCHANGE.
THIS MUST BE A SONG FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS FLAGGED YOU AS ONE OF THERE FAVS & YOU HAVE FLAGGED THEM BACK BECAUSE THERE ARE ONE OF YOUR FAVS TOO. (IN THIS ROUND YOU ARE BOTH FAVS & FANS OF EACH OTHER) :D
THEIR CHRISTMAS SONG MUST BE DATED BEFORE THIS CONTEST BEGAN ON NOV 28. NO DUPLICATES & NO CLAIMING OF SONGS-NOMINEE'S CAN NOT SING THE SAME CHRISTMAS SONG. 1ST ONE THAT POSTS IT IS ENTITLED TO IT. LEAVE THIS BANNER ON THEIR SONG PLEASE TO LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NOMINATED THEM FOR AN AWARD IN OUR AWARD SHOW. IF THEIR SONG WINS ..SO DO YOU & YOU BOTH WILL RECEIVE A BANNER. ALSO LIKE IN PREVIOUS ROUNDS...THEIR SCORE FOR THIS SONG WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR MAIN ENTRY SCORE..SO CHOOSE YOUR NOMINEE WISELY.
YOU CAN NOT NOMINATE ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN IN THIS CONTEST SO FAR.

PLEASE LEAVE THIS BANNER FOR YOUR NOMINEE IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THEIR SONG. THANKS!!

[URL=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/ad139552?page=9c1c1]
[IMG]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y500/rkingkaraoke/90c0839e-54a7-4227-85e1-ec8a1624d26c_zps12ydkokw.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

BONUS SONG
DUET WITH A FAN,

IT MUST BE A DUET WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS FLAGGED YOU.
YOUR HALF OF THE DUET MUST BE A FRESH RECORDING.
THERE HALF OF THE DUET MUST BE DATED BEFORE OUR CONTEST BEGAN ON NOV 28TH ANY GENRE...DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A CHRISTMAS SONG. DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A TYPICAL DUET YOU CAN MAKE ANY SONG INTO A DUET YOU WANT BUT BOTH OF YOU MUST HAVE SOLO PARTS & PARTS OF THE SONG YOU SING TOGETHER. NO CLAIMING & NO DUPLICATES...1ST ONE THAT POST'S IT GET'S IT.

***YOU CAN NOT DUET WITH ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN IN THIS CONTEST SO FAR.

PLEASE PUT THIS BANNER IN YOUR RECORDING INFO AREA OF YOUR DUET THANK YOU!

[URL=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/ad139552?page=9e1c3]
[IMG]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y500/rkingkaraoke/9f0ad250-ab11-4d73-af21-ad5cb3b828d5_zpsivggph0e.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

DUE TO THE HOLIDAY & THIS ROUNDS EXTRA INVOLVED ASSIGNMENTS, I AM GIVING YOU ALL AN EXTRA DAY TO COMPLETE THEM. ALL SONGS & ASSIGNMENTS ARE DUE ON SUNDAY DEC 20 AT 11:59 PM. THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING PART OF OUR SHOW! I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING THIS ROUNDS LETTERS & SINGING CHRISTMAS CARDS. HAVE FUN WITH THIS ROUND'S WONDERFUL & SWEET PROJECTS! :D

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Judging Criteria & Point Value System

Ok....So we can't win them all & we all can't win. But in this contest you can earn a total of 50 points for a perfect performance. Keep in mind you don't have to have a perfect performance to perfectly perform to the best of your abilities....so just do your best to be your best! If you do that, you can be pleased with yourself for being the best that you could be!!

In the end, you should never allow a couple of peoples opinions over your songs to dictate how you feel about yourself. Also keep in mind, we are by nature are own worst critiques. However, Its the differences in us that sets us apart & makes us special & unique in all of our performances. Remember in God's ears, You always sing like an Angel!

Below is a list of my Judging Criteria & Guidelines. I hope you find this information to be helpful & useful.

Pitch..Tone & Key = 10 points
Your over all vocals performance..did you choose a song that showcases the pitch & tone of your voice....did you stay in or sing off key... you may change the key of a song to suit your voice better...but sometimes you may have to choose a better song to suit your voice.

Timing ...Dynamics & Diction = 10 points
Do you lead the song...does the song lead you...do you lead us into it & can we feel the rhythm...can we understand what you are saying & do use dynamics in your voice to help your song speak to us in volumes!

Emotional Attachment to Song = 10 points
Do you feel the story of a song when you sing it or do you just sing words with no feeling....do you engage us by pulling us into the song while making us long for more.

Sound Mix = 10 points
Vocal music balance & blend are crucial in your performance. It can make or break you. Play with those settings when you are mixing your songs!! lol We need to hear you to Judge you but we don't want to hear you shouting over the music either....Unless you're singing shout at the devil!

Total Package Presentation = 5 points
If you need help in this area just ask...we would like to see something besides a white background on your recording, but I do realize some people just aren't as puter savvy as others so we have cut the points in half for these last to criteria's. Still, its a good thing to learn how to dress up your show packages, so we like to encourage you to learn how to do this & be creative in you're package presentations.

Wow Factor = 5 points
Something that will set you & your Nominee apart from the others & Make You Stand out & Make Us Remember you. Video's & cam performances can be memorable...but so is someone who hick-ups in the middle of their song & then laughs at themselves as they recover & finish can give a totally fun & fantastic performance too....on or off cam.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

ATTENTION SHOW PRESENTERS
IMPORTANT INFO TO NOTE
REGARDING SCORING & BANNERS

I WANTED TO REMIND EVERYONE A COUPLE THINGS ABOUT SCORING & BANNERS

YOU CAN EARN UP TO 50 POINTS FOR EACH SONG PRESENTED...SEE JUDGING CRITERIA & GUIDELINES ABOVE FOR THE BREAKDOWN OF POINTS.

WE WILL BE ADDING THE POINTS YOUR NOMINEE RECEIVES TO YOUR MAIN ENTRY SONG EACH ROUND...SO YOUR TOTAL POINTS ON YOUR MAIN ENTRY CAN EARN UP TO 100 POINTS...SO THATS WHY YOU WANT TO CHOOSE YOUR NOMINEES SONGS WISELY.

YOUR NOMINEES SCORE CAN HELP MAKE OR BREAK YOU. EVERYONE OF YOU HAS A GREAT CHANCE OF WINNING....JUST MAKE SURE YOU PRESENT US WITH A GREAT TOTAL PKG FROM YOU & YOUR NOMINEE EVERY ROUND.

YOU MIGHT THINK SOMEONE HERE SINGS BETTER THEN YOU, BUT I WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT THOUGH VOCAL PERFORMANCE IS A MAJOR PART OF YOUR SCORE...YOUR TOTAL POINTS ARE DETERMINED BY MANY OTHER THINGS AS WELL. WE FACTOR A LOT OF THINGS INTO YOUR SCORE; WE WILL BE LOOKING AT YOUR TOTAL PKG...DID YOU CHOOSE A GOOD SONG FOR THAT ROUNDS THEME & HOW MUCH THOUGHT WENT INTO YOUR DEDICATIONS. DID YOU DESIGN A NICE PAGE OR DID YOU DO NOTHING TO IT...HOW WELL DID YOUR NOMINEES PERFORM & HOW WELL WAS THERE PAGE DESIGN & TOTAL PKG PERFORMANCE. YOU MIGHT HAVE ONE ROUND WHERE SOMEONE BEATS YOU... BUT THE NEXT ROUND YOU MIGHT BEAT THEM. THERE ARE A LOT OF VARIABLES HERE. ALL OF THESE THINGS & MANY OTHER THINGS, WILL DETERMINE YOUR FINAL SCORES FOR EACH ROUND...AND ALL THREE ROUNDS SCORES ADDED TOGETHER WILL DETERMINE YOUR OVERALL FINAL SCORES FOR THE BEST IN SHOW AWARDS. IT IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW THIS ALL PLAYS OUT IN THE END...BUT BEST SINGER DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN BEST SHOW PRESENTER.

EACH ROUND WE WILL HAVE A GRAND AWARD & A 1ST -3RD PLACE AWARD FOR EACH CATEGORY; SHOW PRESENTERS, NOMINEES & BONUS SONGS.

WE WILL NOT BE ANNOUNCING WINNERS OR GIVING OUT ANY AWARDS UNTIL THE FINAL ROUND IS COMPLETE. IF YOU DROP OUT BEFORE THE CONTEST IS OVER YOU WILL FORFEIT ANY AWARDS YOU HAVE WON IN THE PREVIOUS ROUNDS & WE WILL CHOOSE THE NEXT TOP WINNER OF THAT ROUND TO WIN INSTEAD. HOWEVER...EVERYONE WHO HAS ENTERED THIS CONTEST WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD WHETHER YOU REMAIN IN THE CONTEST OR NOT.

THERE IS SOME GREAT TALENT, SONGS & DEDICATIONS BEING PRESENTED HERE IN THIS CONTEST. THERE IS NO WAY I COULD JUDGE THIS JUST ON VOCAL SCORES ALONE...& THERE IS NO WAY I COULD JUDGE YOU WITH OUT THOSE JUDGES CRITERIA TO HELP ME OUT. IN THE END ITS GOING TO COME DOWN TO THE MOST POINTS. I'M NOT SURE WHOS GOING TO WIN THESE AWARDS, BUT I AM SURE THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE INCREDIBLE SHOW.

AFTER THE FINAL ROUND IS COMPLETE...WE WILL HAVE AN AWARDS SHOW WHERE WE WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS FROM EACH ROUND IN EACH CATEGORY, THE BEST IN SHOW WINNERS, AND A PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD WHERE YOU & YOUR NOMINEES WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 4 FAVORITE PERFORMANCES PRESENTED IN THIS ENTIRE CONTEST.

THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD IS A SEPARATE AWARD FROM OUR CONTEST AWARDS EVERY SONG PRESENTED IN THIS CONTEST WILL BE ON A SEPARATE PLAYLIST SPECIALLY MADE FOR THIS AWARD. ALL SHOW PRESENTERS & NOMINEES MAY VOTE FOR THIS AWARD. IF YOU DONT WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS & VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 4 PERFORMANCES, YOU DONT HAVE TO....BUT EACH SHOW PRESENTER THAT DOES VOTE FOR THEIR TOP 4 PERFORMANCES WILL RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL 10 POINTS ADDED TO THEIR FINAL SCORES FOR THIS PRESTIGIOUS AWARD. THESE EXTRA POINTS WILL ONLY BE ADDED TO YOUR SCORES FOR THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS & WILL NOT BE ADDED TO YOUR SCORES FOR ANY OTHER AWARDS. AFTER ROUND 3 IS COMPLETE WE WILL START THE VOTING FOR THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS. ALL PRESENTERS & NOMINEES FROM THIS CONTEST WHO CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS WILL CAST THEIR VOTES BY CHOOSING THEIR TOP 4 PERFORMANCES. THEIR FAVORITE PERFORMER IN THE CONTEST WILL RECEIVE 10 POINTS , THE OTHER 3 PERFORMERS THEY CHOOSE WILL EACH RECEIVE 5 POINTS. THE FOUR PEOPLE WITH THE HIGHEST SCORES WILL WIN THIS AWARD. ANDY & I WILL NOT BE VOTING IN THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS...THIS WILL BE AN AWARD DETERMINED BY ALL OF YOU WHO WERE SHOWCASED IN THIS CONTEST. YOU MAY VOTE FOR ANYONE YOU LIKE..INCLUDING YOURSELF YOU DONT HAVE TO LISTEN EVERYONE OR ANYONE TO VOTE. JUST LIKE ON TV WHEN YOU VOTE THEY DONT CARE HOW YOU CHOOSE YOUR WINNERS OR IF YOU LISTENED TO EVERYONE. MAYB YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU JUST REALLY LIKE SOMEONE..OR YOU LIKE THEIR SONG...OR YOU LIKE THERE LOOK...SO DONT THINK YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO EVERYONE TO VOTE. HOWEVER, I WILL HAVE A MASTER PLAYLIST SO IF YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO IT AT YOUR LEISURE, WHILE YOUR DOING HOUSEWORK ETC. YOU CAN. AT THE END OF THIS CONTEST IF YOU HAVE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH LISTENS YOU WILL HAVE LISTENED T& HOPEFULLY COMMENTED ON EVERYONE ANYWAY. PLEASE LET YOUR NOMINEES KNOW THAT THEY WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO VOTE FOR THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS. THIS IS THERE CHANCE TO VOTE FOR YOU! THIS SHOULD BE FUN & I DO HOPE THAT YOU & YOUR NOMINEES WILL PARTICIPATE & VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 4 FAVORITE PERFORMANCES. I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE WHO WINS THESE AWARDS.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

WELCOME TO
RUBY & ANDY'S
2015 SS FAVORITE FAN AWARDS
ROUND 3 - FINAL ROUND
"WE WISH YOU A
MERRY CHRISTMAS"
AND WOULD LIKE
TO THANK OUR
SHOW PRESENTERS
FOR STARRING
IN OUR 1ST
FAVORITE FANS
AWARD SHOW
WHOOT WHOOT!
A BIG ROUND
OF APPLAUSE
FOR THE SS
SHOW PRESENTERS!

1. omb001
DMAC69 PRESENTS YOU WITH
Please Come Home for Christmas - Traditional
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bf81b1639
NOMINATING ~ Bev
Silent Night - Susan Boyle

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c17163821
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
2. Trochilidae
OMB001 PRESENTS YOU WITH
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas ~ The Carpenters
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b17d70bd9
NOMINATING ~ Kristine_L
Christmas Eve ~ Celine Dion
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b6671fdc2
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
3. Sugarandspice27
TROCHILIDAE PRESENTS YOU WITH
Rocking Around The Christmas Tree --Brenda Lee
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c2988b451
NOMINATING ~Klooe
Please Come Home For Christmas -- Ricky Van Shelton

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b9af8e671
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
4. Gregsmooth
SUGARANDSPICE PRESENTS YOU WITH
Winter Wonderland - Traditional
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b599b77a9
NOMINATING ~ lindahuisman
O Holy Night ~Celine Dion
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b39172e1d

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
5. InvestinPolitics
GREGSMOOTH PRESENTS YOU WITH
DO YOU HERE WHAT I HERE - VANESSA WILLIAMS
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b38979b39
NOMINATING ~ Rachael Ray
Jingle Bell Rock" ~ Bobby Helms
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bc816606d

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
InvestInPolitics & GEISHAG0DDESS
All My Life ~ Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bdbe2aed9

6. TDC
INVESTINPOLITICS PRESENTS YOU WITH
I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas by Gayla Peevey
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b895f7f19
NOMINATING ~ LITTLEVIETH
HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS - Burl Ives
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c1a10ab51

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
TDC & PINKANGEL
LEATHER & LACE - STEVE NICKS
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b9b36ae19

7. Salali
TDC PRESENTS YOU WITH
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU - MARIAH CAREY
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c1a1d03b9
NOMINATING ~-dogmeat
O Come All Ye Faithful/Elvis Presley
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b1a49ae5d

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
Salali & Valentino1
with you I'm Born again.Billy Preston & Syreeta
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/ad626f129

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

8. Lindygirl
SALALI PRESENTS YOU WITH
Merry Christmas Everybody by Slade
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/ad74a3681
NOMINATING ~archer400
How do i wrap my heart up for Christmas - Randy Travis
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b77005c91

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
9. Draymax
LINDYGIRL PRESENTS YOU WITH
Little drummer boy - Tony Orlando
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/ad7fce059
NOMINATING ~ Bunnykins
I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b499cd30d
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
DRAYMAX with Greeneyedkat
Lay Me Down ~ John Legend and Sam Smith
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b46f4c581
10. ImaChristian2
DRAYMAX PRESENTS YOU WITH
Dear Santa (Bring Me A Man This Christmas) ~ The Weather Girls
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bead77521
NOMINATING ~sirpeanut48
Away In A Manger ~ Traditional Christmas Carol
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b9a7eb3fd

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
ImaChristian2 and BelleGrace
Don't Fall In Love With A Dreamer
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b3a46afa1

11. GOLIATH63
IMACHRISTIAN2 PRESENTS YOU WITH
Silent Night-Elvis Presley
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bc8dd80b1
NOMINATING ~ FROST FOSTER
Let it Snow
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b2a32e9f1

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
GOLIATH63 & WENZ
Sometimes When We Touch-Tammy Wynette & Mark Gray
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b8a056259

12. Liezel
GOLIATH63 PRESENTS YOU WITH
O Holy Night - Celine Dion
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b48876ba1
NOMINATING ~ 56Cinderella
Merry Christmas Darling - The Carpenters
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c5be3a981

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
Liezel_0318 with chris1789
You Make Me Feel Brand New- The Stylistics

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b58fd6441
13. DMAC69
LIEZEL PRESENTS YOU WITH
I'll be home for Christmas - Your choice artist
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b79b5b8c1
NOMINATING ~ CatRwaller
Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer~Gene Autry
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b5b0b8565

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
dmac69 & sweetlalasinAminor
Ain't No Mountain High Enough~Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/ae74a8049
CLICK ON BANNERS TO ACCESS PLAYLISTS
SHOW PRESENTERS
ROUND 3 PLAYLIST

CHRISTMAS SONG NOMINEES
ROUND 3 PLAYLIST

BONUS SONGS
ROUND 3 PLAYLIST

OH...WHAT AN AWESOME GROUP!!
I COULD NOT BE MORE PLEASED!!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

BOTH SONG LIST & PLAYLISTS
ARE UPDATED TO HERE.
CAN YOU PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK
TO MAKE SURE YOU & YOUR NOMINEE
ARE ON THE SONG LIST
AND APPROPRIATE PLAYLISTS
LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED ANYONE.
I LOVE THE SONGS YOU ARE ALL
PRESENTING US WITH!
THANK YOU MY FAV "FAN" TASTIC
SHOW PRESENTERS!!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER
DEADLINE FOR ROUND 3
IS AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT SS TIME

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

HEY ANYONE
WANT TO PLAY A GAME?

LETS PLAY ANOTHER
WORD HUNT GAME.
I CALL IT
"WORD DID SHE POST IT"

SOMEWHERE IN THIS ROUND IN A PURPLE POST
I'VE HIDDEN AT LEAST 14 SONG TITLES
IN THAT SHORT POST.
FIND THAT POST COPY & PASTE IT BACK HERE,
WITH A LIST FROM 1-14.
LIST THE NAMES OF ALL 14 SONGS
THEN SING THE SONG YOU LIKE MOST.
ONLY 1 WINNER THIS TIME FOLKS
1ST ONE WHO FINDS THE POST &
FINDS ALL 14 SONGS IN THE POST
((&))) SINGS ONE OF THEM SONGS
(((& THEN))) LOL
SUBMITS IT CORRECTLY AS STATED HERE
WINS A GAME SHOW BANNER...
HURRY TIMES ALMOST UP
AS THIS GAME CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT
WHEN ROUND 3 ENDS.
1ST ONE QUICK TO SUBMIT WINS.!
I HAVE TO GO TRY & RECORD A SONG FOR SUPERMAN.
MY THROAT IS VERY SOAR & ALMOST BURNING .
I THINK I MAY HAVE A SINUS INFECTION
BUT..I WILL DO MY BEST
TO HONOR HIS GRACIOUS
LETTER OF REQUEST!

I'LL SEE YOU BACK HERE IN AN HOUR OR TWO!
HAVE FUN WITH THIS GAME...HAPPY HUNTING

THE ONLY GAME CLUE I'M GIVING YOU.
I HAVE ALL OF YOUR NAMES HERE
MY FAV FANS & FAV FAVS IN THAT POST
...I THINK SO ANYONE WAY
I HOPE I DIDNT MISS ANYONE.
WHOOT WHOOT!

Goliath63LEVEL 56

Edited reply by Goliath63

Please pray for us to find a home by Feb.

BONUS SONG
#11Goliath63

Given the constraints of this bonus round and my lack of duets, I had to go with one I somewhat knew. LOL THIS was not an easy thing to find.
I found one with my new friend/fan Weng. This is my attempt at this VERY popular duet.

Sometimes When We Touch-Tammy Wynette & Mark Gray
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b8a056259

JETTRUNLEVEL 52

Reply by JETTRUNGOLD

I am sorry it has taken me forever to get here but I wanted to acknowledge the hosts for creating this great contest and Sugarandspice27 for nominating me a round or two ago, lol.

Thanks, for sharing your love of music and singers by spotlighting them.

Rhett

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

I am sorry it has taken me forever to get here but I wanted to acknowledge the hosts for creating this great contest and Sugarandspice27 for nominating me a round or two ago, lol.

Thanks, for sharing your love of music and singers by spotlighting them.

RhettJETTRUN

AW....MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY
THANK YOU MGF JETT RUBY

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

ATTENTION SHOW PRESENTERS
IMPORTANT INFO TO NOTE

ROUND 3 WILL BE ENDING
IN 15 MINUTES

OMGOSH...I HAVENT EVEN BEEN ABLE TO START
ANDY'S CHRISTMAS SONG CARD...DARN MAILMAN...LATE AGAIN.

& WHATS WITH THIS STUPID STUFF
YOU CANT WRAP@@@ BACK IN 50 MIN OR SO??

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

BOTH SONG LIST & PLAY LISTS
ARE UPDATED TO HERE.
CAN YOU PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK
TO MAKE SURE YOU & YOUR NOMINEE
ARE ON THE SONG LIST
AND APPROPRIATE PLAYLISTS
LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED ANYONE.
I LOVE THE SONGS YOU ARE ALL
PRESENTING US WITH!
THANK YOU MY FAV "FAN" TASTIC
SHOW PRESENTERS!!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

I'M SORRY SUPERMAN.....BUT LIKE MY HAIR

THIS IS JUST NOT HAPPENING TONIGHT!
I REALLY TRIED SUPERMAN
BUT JUST LOOK AT THIS BODY
I'M TRYING TO WORK WITH HERE
SHES DEADLY THIN....& I REALLY THINK
THAT CAPE SHIELDS HER VOCALS CHORDS
I REGRET TO TELL YOU SUPERMAN
I AM NOT FEELING SUPER GIRL POWER TONIGHT
AND SINCE YOU HAVE YET TO PRODUCE
MY SINGING CHRISTMAS CARD
I WILL BE KEEPING WITH TWINSIE FASHION
AND WILL HAVE TO HAVE OUR
CHRISTMAS SONG CARD EXCHANGE
AT CHRISTMAS TIME. LOL
STILL I LOVE & APPRECIATE YOU SUPERMAN!

Goliath63LEVEL 56

Reply by Goliath63

THANK YOU for an awesome contest, Ruby and your somewhat silent partner.;)
It has been an honor to have been in such a MONUMENTAL contest. LOL!! Kind of like Mt. Everest.:D
The talent in here is unreal and I am honored to be numbered with such great singers. I have made some new friendships and strengthened old ones.
Whatever the outcome, it has been a true pleasure.
I will be sure to join the next one, if I can spare the BROADBAND.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

ROUND 3 HAS NOW ENDED
THANK YOU FOR
THE WONDERFUL SONGS
YOU PRESENTED TO US
FROM YOU & YOUR NOMINEES

PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK TO MAKE SURE I HAVE
ALL OF YOUR ENTRIES TO THIS POINT
ON THE MAIN SONG LIST & ON THE
APPROPRIATE PLAYLISTS TOO. THANKS!
IF I HAVE MISSED ANYONE'S ENTRIES
PLEASE PM ME RIGHT AWAY,
FOR IT WOULD BE A TERRIBLE OVERSIGHT.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

THANK YOU for an awesome contest, Ruby and your somewhat silent partner.;)
It has been an honor to have been in such a MONUMENTAL contest. LOL!! Kind of like Mt. Everest.:D
The talent in here is unreal and I am honored to be numbered with such great singers. I have made some new friendships and strengthened old ones.
Whatever the outcome, it has been a true pleasure.
I will be sure to join the next one, if I can spare the BROADBAND. Goliath63

THANK YOU DAVID. I THANK YOU & DITTO THAT!

THOUGH ARE MISSIONS MIGHT BE COMPLETE...THIS CONTEST IS NOT OVER YET...STAY TUNED...MORE INFO IS COMING REGARDING THE SNAPPERS CHOICE AWARDS

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

ITS INTERMISSION TIME
AGAIN FOLKS
WHILE I GET
SOME IMPORTANT
INFO TOGETHER
FOR YOU ALL TO NOTE!

DURING INTERMISSION THIS TIME
WE ARE HAVING A CHRISTMAS MARATHON.
FEEL FREE TO POST SOME OF THOSE
FABULOUS CHRISTMAS SONGS
THAT DID NOT QUALIFY FOR ROUND 3.
THERE ARE NO RULES FOR THIS &
THESE SONGS WILL NOT BE JUDGED
THEY ARE JUST FOR FUN & LISTENING PLEASURE
AS YOU WAIT FOR ME TO POST WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
POST AS MANY CHRISTMAS RELATED SONGS
AS YOU'D LIKE TO FEATURE
FROM YOURSELVES, YOUR FANS & FAVS.
YOU MAY ALSO POST CHRISTMAS YOUTUBE VIDEOS
PICS & JOKES ITS ALL GOOD.
WE APPRECIATE YOU ALL SHARING YOUR GIFTS.

Goliath63LEVEL 56

I wasn't real crazy about singing this one but it turned out to be pretty decent. It's also the LONGEST song title I have ever typed. ROFL! TYFL!

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas-Various Artists.
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b7b8327c1

Now, off to help my little soccer/football star get better.

I gave this to Liezel because it is so beautiful and needs a lovely voice to sing it. WHY did I do it? LOL

O Holy Night-Josh Groban
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c0a6d6086

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

STAY TUNED.
I WILL BE POSTING MORE INFO HERE TOMORROW IN REGARDS TO HOW THE OPTIONAL SNAPPERS CHOICE AWARDS WILL BE PLAYED & VOTED ON. AS WELL AS INFO REGARDING : THE AWARDS SHOW, THE WINNERS LIST & THE AWARDS.
THIS INFO SHOULD BE POSTED NO LATER THAN 8 PM SS TIME TOMORROW

MEANWHILE ENJOY THE INTERMISSION SHOW. I'VE BEEN UP FOR 46 HOURS STRAIGHT NOW..SO I AM IN MUCH NEED OF REST..BEFORE I CAN POST ONE MORE THING. I 'LL BE BACK TOMORROW. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR TALENT, STORIES & FRIENDS HERE WITH US. THIS IS NOT AN EASY ONE TO JUDGE AT ALL ! BEST WISHES FOR YOU ALL ALWAYS!!!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

THANK YOU DAVID FOR OPENING THE INTERMISSION SHOW!
GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!

TDCLEVEL 104

Reply by TDCPATRON

Music: a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination & life to everything

Thanks To Ruby and to Andy. Ruby, you are one fine HOSTESS! Shall I say: the Hostess with the Mostess!?!? Wow, what a total 100% pleasure this was, and will be as the Snapper's Choice portion is right around the corner, and I'm sure not gonna miss that!!

Goliath63LEVEL 56

THANK YOU DAVID FOR OPENING THE INTERMISSION SHOW!
GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!
rkingkaraoke

MY pleasure. Now, I just need to get some listens.

TrochilidaeLEVEL 108

Reply by TrochilidaeGOLD

Good Morning!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Trochilidae

O Holy Night ~ Celine Dion
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b48b47829

O Little Town Of Bethlehem ~ Traditional Christmas Carol
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b77527d01

InvestInPolitics

Reply by InvestInPolitics

Alright, OCD set in this morning as I realized that the perspective of my inset video for that duet was incorrect. So, I revised that recording. Just for completeness, here is the preferred recording:

"All My Life" ~ Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b564bdfc9

TDCLEVEL 104

Reply by TDCPATRON

Music: a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination & life to everything

TDCLEVEL 104

Reply by TDCPATRON

TDCLEVEL 104

Edited reply by TDCPATRON

GOOSEBUMPS!!

TDCLEVEL 104

Reply by TDCPATRON

Where's everyone? Working maybe? Out shopping? Wrapping presents?? **giggle** Well, here I am again...
TDC
JINGLE BELL ROCK
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bebdeb6b9

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

HELLO EVERYONE

I JUST WANTED TO CHECK IN QUICK & THANK YOU ALL FOR THE KIND WORDS.

I HAVE TO TAKE MY MOM TO THE DR'S THIS AFTERNOON SO I WILL BE GONE FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE DAY.

WHEN I GET HOME I WILL BE WORKING ON THE UPDATED INFO AS TO WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

MEANWHILE...ENJOY THE INTERMISSION SHOW. THOUGH I HAVE TO MUCH GOING ON TO ENJOY INTERMISSION...I LOOK FORWARD TO RETURNING HERE AT A LESS BUSY TIME...WHEN I DO I WILL LEAVE COMMENTS FOR YOU ALL ON THE WONDERFUL GIFTS YOU ARE LEAVING HERE, AS ALWAYS....THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE INTERMISSION SHOW! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY. RUBY

ImaChristian2

Reply by ImaChristian2GOLD

Condolences to Her Majesty The Queen, and Her people for The Duke of Edinburghs Death. A true Prince

Sorry for my absence, I caught a slight cold, so, I was in bed all day yesterday and didn't make it here. I must be careful due to my employment, I assist a disabled person and must try not to pass along illness. I started some antibiotics Saturday eve, and I'm on the mend. I'm going to get some listens in here today, but Ruby I'm afraid I can't play the game up there, due to being a bit foggy yet. I'll be fine as long as I don't try to think! LOL! LOL!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

HEY ANYONE
WANT TO PLAY A GAME
WHILE YOU ARE WAITING?
I AM BRINGING THIS
BACK FROM YESTERDAY
SINCE WE HAVE HAD
NO WINNER HERE YET.

LETS PLAY ANOTHER
WORD HUNT GAME.
I CALL IT
"WORD DID SHE POST IT"

SOMEWHERE IN THIS ROUND
LEFT IN A POST
I'VE HIDDEN AT LEAST
14 SONG TITLES
IN THAT ONE SHORT POST.
FIND THAT POST.
COPY & PASTE IT BACK HERE,
WITH A LIST FROM 1-14.
LIST THE NAMES OF ALL 14 SONGS
THEN SING THE SONG YOU LIKE MOST.
YOU MUST LIST ALL 14 SONGS TITLES
BEFORE YOU CAN SING YOUR 1 SONG
ONLY 1 WINNER THIS TIME FOLKS
1ST ONE WHO FINDS THE POST &
FINDS ALL 14 SONGS IN THE POST
((&))) SINGS ONE OF THEM SONGS
(((& THEN))) LOL
SUBMITS IT CORRECTLY
AS STATED HERE
WINS A GAME SHOW BANNER...
***THIS GAME IS ONLY OPEN
FOR THIS ROUNDS
CONTESTANTS TO PLAY
HAVE FUN WITH THIS GAME
AND HAPPY HUNTING

I WILL GIVE YOU ONE CLUE
TO HELP YOU FIND THE POST:
YOU SHOULD FIND ALL OF
YOUR NAMES IN THAT POST
...I THINK SO ANYONE WAY
I HOPE I DIDNT MISS ANYONE.
WHOOT WHOOT! HAVE FUN!

ImaChristian2

Condolences to Her Majesty The Queen, and Her people for The Duke of Edinburghs Death. A true Prince

Alright, OCD set in this morning as I realized that the perspective of my inset video for that duet was incorrect. So, I revised that recording. Just for completeness, here is the preferred recording:

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b564bdfc9InvestInPolitics

I'd love to read Franks first homework assignment from first grade. LOL I can only imagine what he would have written regarding his first experience getting stung by a bee or something like that! BWAhahahaha! Im sorta goofed up in the head right now but for some reason, I find this particularly hilarious after reading this post. Frank, your so funny! I love having you for a buddy!

InvestInPolitics

Reply by InvestInPolitics

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b564bdfc9InvestInPolitics

I'd love to read Franks first homework assignment from first grade. LOL I can only imagine what he would have written regarding his first experience getting stung by a bee or something like that! BWAhahahaha! Im sorta goofed up in the head right now but for some reason, I find this particularly hilarious after reading this post. Frank, your so funny! I love having you for a buddy!ImaChristian2

My first-grade teacher was Mrs. Fitcah. We all called her "Feet Cow." She hated me. This was not simply a peripheral dislike. She viscerally despised me. I blame my sister...

TDCLEVEL 104

Reply by TDCPATRON

ImaChristian2

@ InvestinPolitics,
Your statement, My first-grade teacher was Mrs. Fitcah. We all called her "Feet Cow." She hated me. This was not simply a peripheral dislike. She viscerally despised me. I blame my sister...
Really be-hooves you! Bwahahahaha! Reminds me of a joke,

Two cows were in the stable, bragging about how much milk they put out that day, when a horse trots in and says," Oh yeah! Well I won The Bellmont stakes, The Preakness, And the Kentucky Derby, so I'm now retired to do whatever I want!" and the horse trotted back out to the pasture.
The cows looked at each other in amazement, and the first cow asked, "That is unbelievable! Did I just hear what that horse said?" the second cow replied,
"I heard it too! Who could have ever guessed a horse could talk?" LOL! LOL!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

HEY EVERYONE...I THOUGHT I BETTER CHECK IN TO GIVE YOU THIS IMPORTANT UPDATE QUICK! IM STILL WORKING ON YOUR INFO REGARDING THE SNAPPERS CHOICE AWARDS & THE AWARDS SHOW DETAILS..BUT I SHOULD HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER FOR YOU SOON. CHECK BACK IN AN HOUR PLEASE & THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED PATIENCE WITH ME! I HAVE LOTS TO COVER HERE & WAS GONE MOST OF THE DAY...IM TRING TO HURRY ...BUT I WANT TO BE ACCURATE & DETAILED WITH MY INFO. BACK TO WORK I GO.
BE BACK SOON!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

UG...STILL WORKING ON IT
SO SORRY TO KEEP YOU ALL WAITING
I'VE GOT MOST INFO READY TO POST
I JUST NEED TO UPDATE THE SNAPPERS CHOICE AWARD PLAYLIST NOW
I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED..SHOULD BE DONE SOON THOUGH

TDCLEVEL 104

Reply by TDCPATRON

No problem Ruby! We're all having a good laugh here anyways!!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

THANK YOU TDC...& ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE WITH ME! I DO HAVE THE NEW THREAD UP ...BUT IM STILL UPDATING THE PLAYLIST& I WANT TO ADD A GRAPHIC TO IT. I WAS ABOUT TO ADD ROUND 3 TO IT WHEN I GOT POSTPONED WHEN MY DOG GOT SICK & I HAD TO ATTEND TO HIM & A BIT OF A MESS ON THE FLOOR....MY POOR DOGGIE! WERE ALL SICK HERE. MY MOM & I BOTH HAVE SINUS INFECTIONS. AT THE MOMENT MY THROAT IS BURNING & I HAVE A HORRIBLE HEADACHE. MOM & I BOTH WERE PUT ON ANTIBIOTICS TODAY.....BUT THIS IS ALMOST DONE. IM GOING TO BREAK FOR JUST A SEC & MAKE ME A CUP OF TEA & THEN I'LL FINISH ADDING THE REST OF THE SONGS TO THE SNAPPERS CHOICE PLAYLIST.

I WILL POST THE LINK TO THE NEW THREAD HERE WHEN IM DONE WITH THE PLAYLIST. GOSH I FEEL JUST AWFUL MAKING YOU ALL WAIT SO LONG. DID I MENTION IM NEW AT THIS & IT IS MY 1ST CONTEST IM STILL A ROOKIE AT THIS & APPARENTLY I MOVE SLOWER THEN A SNAIL@!

Goliath63LEVEL 56

Reply by Goliath63

THANK YOU TDC...& ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE WITH ME! I DO HAVE THE NEW THREAD UP ...BUT IM STILL UPDATING THE PLAYLIST& I WANT TO ADD A GRAPHIC TO IT. I WAS ABOUT TO ADD ROUND 3 TO IT WHEN I GOT POSTPONED WHEN MY DOG GOT SICK & I HAD TO ATTEND TO HIM & A BIT OF A MESS ON THE FLOOR....MY POOR DOGGIE! WERE ALL SICK HERE. MY MOM & I BOTH HAVE SINUS INFECTIONS. AT THE MOMENT MY THROAT IS BURNING & I HAVE A HORRIBLE HEADACHE. MOM & I BOTH WERE PUT ON ANTIBIOTICS TODAY.....BUT THIS IS ALMOST DONE. IM GOING TO BREAK FOR JUST A SEC & MAKE ME A CUP OF TEA & THEN I'LL FINISH ADDING THE REST OF THE SONGS TO THE SNAPPERS CHOICE PLAYLIST.

I WILL POST THE LINK TO THE NEW THREAD HERE WHEN IM DONE WITH THE PLAYLIST. GOSH I FEEL JUST AWFUL MAKING YOU ALL WAIT SO LONG. DID I MENTION IM NEW AT THIS & IT IS MY 1ST CONTEST IM STILL A ROOKIE AT THIS & APPARENTLY I MOVE SLOWER THEN A SNAIL@!rkingkaraoke

Hiya, Rubes. When I have a sore throat, I take hot lemon, honey and HOT chili sauce. I have some from Indonesia. IT BURNS!!! HA HA!!! The heat from the chili really helps to soothe my throat. Weird but it works!
Hope you get feeling better and you are doing SUPER for a rookie.
I just hosted/judged an IC contest and it was a lot of fun.

LINDYGIRL

Reply by LINDYGIRL

Draymax

Reply by Draymax

Seeing the Jim Carey videos reminded me of this one that I sang recently for my grandkids. So just for fun here's:
You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bc9adb42d
Cheers and thanks if you find a minute to listen.
Dray

Goliath63LEVEL 56

Reply by Goliath63

Seeing the Jim Carey videos reminded me of this one that I sang recently for my grandkids. So just for fun here's:
You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bc9adb42d
Cheers and thanks if you find a minute to listen.
Dray Draymax

It's a ONE MINUTE song?

<< Prev Next >>