Messages on Legacy are offline. Please check on SingSnap 2.0 or email us at support@singsnap.com for assistance.

RUBY & ANDY'S FAVORITE FAN AWARDS ROUND 3

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 5,547 times and 413 replies have been made.

<< Prev Next >>
ImaChristian2

Reply by ImaChristian2GOLD

Condolences to Her Majesty The Queen, and Her people for The Duke of Edinburghs Death. A true Prince

FRANK...I THINK I MAY HAVE CRACKED YOUR SECRET CODE ...I'M BEGINNING TO MAKE SENSE OF YOUR WORDS & I DID NOT EVEN NEED TO GET OUT MY ROCKET SCIENCE FOR DUMMIES BOOK. LOL rkingkaraoke

Please pass the book. LOL

ImaChristian2

Condolences to Her Majesty The Queen, and Her people for The Duke of Edinburghs Death. A true Prince

HAAAAA! I flipped the page! Hope I didn't flip anyone off, LOL OK Now I need slep.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Edited reply by rkingkaraokeSNAP-STAR

RUBY & ANDY'S
SS FAVORITE FAN AWARDS

HONORING FAVORITE FANS
IN SONG'S, CONTEST'S & GAMES.
TOP GRAND, 1ST-3RD & PARTICIPATION
BANNERS FOR EVERYONE WHO
PARTICIPATES IN THE AWARD SHOW.

WELCOME

Over All Contest Summary

This will be a 3 round non elimination contest after signups are complete. This is the sign up round. We are looking for Show Presenters. Show Presenters will Nominate Favs & Fans that they Represent & Present at our Award Show. Show Presenters will also be Featured at & will Star in the Show & I will discuss this in more detail as we go on. Please read all the rules & guidelines. No drama will be tolerated. Lets enjoy our time together here. We would like to welcome you all to our Favorite Fan award show show.

Although each round has its similarities, there will be a new twist & assignment for each round ... which we will explain before each round begins. Each round will last 4 days & will close on that day at 11:59 pm or Midnight ss time. lol

Each round will have a required Main Entry Song of your choice, an Optional Bonus Song & an Optional Bonus Game. We will have a Top Grand Prize Winner & 1st -3rd place Prize Winners for the Nominees & Yourself (their Representative & Show presenter) for each round. There will also be a Top Grand Prize Banner & 1st -3rd place Banner for the Bonus Song's & a Game Prize Banner for each round as well. If you choose to sing a Bonus Song, know that Andy & I will be choosing the bonus songs for each round so you might need to learn a new song in this contest ....So if you don't like learning & singing new songs & taking on new challenges ... this might not be the contest for you. In each round there will be a optional Bonus Game played for a chance to win an additional Banner. One Winner & Banner Per Game ...unless there is a tie and then you both win. Show Presenters & Nominees may win Vocal Performance Winning Banners but *Only the Show Presenters will be able to sing & win Bonus Song Banners & play the Bonus Games. All Show Presenters & there Nominees will receive Participation Banners at the end of the contest. Round Winner Banners will be given out for each round.

Meet & Greet
Your Host & Judges

RUBY & ANDY'S VIDEO
COMPLIMENTS OF IMACHRISTIAN 2

http://www.jibjab.com/view/TfnvZgUDRuqd1tSFaWMpqw

This contest is all about acknowledging ss fans. I think its safe to say that after listening to Andy, aka Hightones, sing 200 to 300 songs in the last 7 months & singing over 70 duets with him during this time that I am a big fan of Andy's. If you haven't heard Andy sing before you should head over to his studio for a real sweet treat. Andy has listened to, supported & commented on hundreds of my songs in the past 7 months as well, since we became Partners in Chimes so I think its safe to say that he is a fav fan of mine as well. It just made sense that we would team up together in this contest, for that reason. I have asked Andy to help me here . A Special shout out & Thank You to my Awesome Friend, Fan, Co-host & Judge Andy Hightones

Although this is Andy & my first time hosting an "Official SS Contest", Both Andy & I have been Blessed to be able to work in the Entertainment Business for over a decade. Neither of us have been on SS for more than a couple of years & although we have met some Extremely Talented People that we are Fans of here & even though this is called a Favorite Fan Awards Contest; We do not choose winners based on our Favorite Friends or Fans. We will be judging you solely on your performances that are presented to us here in this contest. In the next couple of sections you will find our judging criteria & point value system so you will know exactly what we will be judging you on. Thank you for being a part of our 1st contest & 1st award show.

ImaChristian2

Slept. I need it. Sleep, oh stupid keekboard.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

WELCOME TO ROUND 3 OUR FINAL ROUND
"WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS"

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING IN ANDY & MY 1ST CONTEST & FAVORITE FANS AWARDS SHOW. YOU ALL HAVE REALLY BEEN WORKING HARD & WE APPRECIATE IT! YOU HAVE BEEN EXCELLENT SHOW PRESENTERS! YOU HAVE PRESENTED US WITH SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE FANS, & YOU HAVE BEEN GREAT FANS OF OTHERS & HAVE NOMINATED YOUR FAVORITES TO US AS WELL. YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN FAVS OF OURS & WE HAVE BECOME FANS OF YOURS WHILE HEARING & WATCHING YOU PERFORM IN OUR SHOW!! SO TO HONOR ALL OF THE HARD WORK EACH OF YOU HAS DONE, WE HAVE DECIDED THIS ROUND WE WOULD THROW A CHRISTMAS PARTY FOR YOU <3

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT CHRISTMAS PARTIES ARE THE GIFT EXCHANGES, SO FOR OUR MAIN ENTRIES THIS ROUND WE WILL BE HAVING A GIFT EXCHANGE BETWEEN US :D READ THESE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY FOR THEY MUST BE COMPLETED AS STATED. THIS MIGHT SEEM LIKE A LOT TO TAKE IN AT FIRST, BUT IF YOU FOLLOW THE RULES IN ORDER AS WRITTEN, YOU WILL FIND IT ISNT AS HARD AS YOU MAY THINK.

THE GIFTS YOU ARE EXCHANGING WILL BE CHRISTMAS SONGS.
IN THIS GIFT EXCHANGE YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE NAME OF THE PERSON BELOW YOUR NAME ON THE SONG LIST. PLEASE SEE THE SONG LIST & NOTE THE PERSON YOU ARE GIVING THIS GIFT TO. ( THIS IS THE CONTESTANT / SHOW PRESENTER, WHOS NAME IS LISTED DIRECTLY BELOW YOURS ON THE SONG LIST) YOUR GIFT TO THEM.... WILL BE CHOOSING A CHRISTMAS SONG FOR THEM TO SING THIS ROUND... FOR THEIR MAIN ENTRY SONG.

THIS WILL BE A CHRISTMAS SONG THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HEAR THEM SING FOR CHRISTMAS. YOU MAY GIVE THEM A NICE GIFT & GIVE THEM AN EASY CHRISTMAS SONG THAT YOU THINK THEY CAN SING GOOD, OR YOU MAY GIVE THEM A LUMP OF COAL & GIVE THEM A MORE DIFFICULT CHRISTMAS SONG THAT YOU FEEL WILL CHALLENGE THEM TO SING. HERES HOW ITS GOING TO WORK. IT IS IMPORTANT TO READ & FOLLOW THESE STEPS VERY CAREFULLY.

YOUR MAIN ENTRY SONG
THE SHOW PRESENTER WHO IS LISTED ABOVE YOUR NAME ON THE SONG LIST WILL BE SENDING YOU A LETTER ASKING YOU TO SING THEM A CHRISTMAS SONG. YOU MUST SING THE SONG THEY ASK YOU TO SING FOR THEM. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL DISQUALIFY YOU FROM ENTERING ANY OTHER SONGS IN THIS ROUND.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT & CHALLENGE: *YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL 3 PARTS OF THIS CHALLENGE..SO READ & FOLLOW EACH STEP & DO EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS TO DO...IN THIS ORDER!
(A) THE 1ST THING YOU MUST DO IS WRITE A SHORT LETTER TO THE PERSON BELOW YOU ON THE SONG LIST & ASK THEM TO SING YOU A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS SONG. (YOU WILL NOT SEND THIS LETTER WITH YOUR SONG REQUEST TO THEM DIRECTLY...YOU ARE TO POST THIS LETTER TO THEM WITH YOUR SONG REQUEST HERE ON THIS THREAD...& TELL US ALL WHY YOU CHOSE THIS SONG FOR THEM TO SING). THIS MUST BE A CHRISTMAS SONG.
** IMPORTANT: YOU MUST POST THIS SONG REQUEST ASAP!! WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY SONGS FROM YOU THIS ROUND UNTIL YOU DO THIS FIRST! NO DUPLICATES ALLOWED 1ST ONE WHO POST THE REQUEST IS ENTITLED TO IT. ALL SONG REQUESTS MUST BE POSTED ON THIS THREAD NO LATTER THEN 8PM WED NIGHT. FEEL FREE TO WRITE THE PERSON GIVING YOU THIS GIFT & HINTING TO THEM WHAT GIFT OF SONG YOU'D LIKE TO RECEIVE FOR CHRISTMAS & ENCOURAGE THEM TO HURRY UP & POST IT ...IF NEED BE! I WILL BE KEEPING A CLOSE EYE ON THE GIFT REQUESTS COMING IN ON THE POST TO MAKE SURE YOU ALL GET YOUR GIFTS IN A TIMELY MATTER. :D
B) AFTER YOU GET YOUR GIFT OF SONG CHOICE...YOU ARE TO SING THE SONG THAT HAS BEEN REQUESTED FOR YOU TO SING FROM THE PERSON ABOVE YOU ON THE SONG LIST FOR YOUR MAIN ENTRY.
C) DECORATE YOUR SONG PAGE LIKE A CHRISTMAS CARD. THIS WAS A SPECIAL REQUEST/ CHALLENGE FOR YOU TO SING...SO WE WANT YOU TO THANK THE PERSON WHO ASKED YOU TO SING THIS SONG & WISH THEM A MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR...BY EITHER TELLING THEM BEFORE YOUR SONG STARTS OR WRITING A THANK YOU NOTE WISHING THEM A MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR IN YOUR RECORDING INFO AREA OF YOUR SONG. WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH THIS RECORDING IT IS MEANT TO BE A CHRISTMAS CARD SONG THAT YOU WILL BE DEDICATING & PRESENTING TO THE PERSON WHO ASKED YOU TO SING IT..(WHICH IS THE PERSON ABOVE YOU ON THE SONG LIST)

PLEASE PUT THIS BANNER ON YOUR MAIN ENTRY SONG IN THE RECORDING INFO AREA OF YOUR SONG. THANKS!

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/ad139552?page=9c1c1]
[IMG]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y500/rkingkaraoke/b8153cc8-9467-4497-83b4-ceece99972b7_zpscj86eemz.png[/IMG][/URL]

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

NOMINEE SONG
BRING US A CHRISTMAS SONG FROM SOMEONE WHO IS A FAV & A FAN OF YOURS. RULES:
THIS CAN NOT BE THE SAME SONG YOU REQUESTED TO HEAR FROM THE PERSON ON THE SONG LIST ABOVE IN OUR GIFT EXCHANGE.
THIS MUST BE A SONG FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS FLAGGED YOU AS ONE OF THERE FAVS & YOU HAVE FLAGGED THEM BACK BECAUSE THERE ARE ONE OF YOUR FAVS TOO. (IN THIS ROUND YOU ARE BOTH FAVS & FANS OF EACH OTHER) :D
THEIR CHRISTMAS SONG MUST BE DATED BEFORE THIS CONTEST BEGAN ON NOV 28. NO DUPLICATES & NO CLAIMING OF SONGS-NOMINEE'S CAN NOT SING THE SAME CHRISTMAS SONG. 1ST ONE THAT POSTS IT IS ENTITLED TO IT. LEAVE THIS BANNER ON THEIR SONG PLEASE TO LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NOMINATED THEM FOR AN AWARD IN OUR AWARD SHOW. IF THEIR SONG WINS ..SO DO YOU & YOU BOTH WILL RECEIVE A BANNER. ALSO LIKE IN PREVIOUS ROUNDS...THEIR SCORE FOR THIS SONG WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR MAIN ENTRY SCORE..SO CHOOSE YOUR NOMINEE WISELY.
YOU CAN NOT NOMINATE ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN IN THIS CONTEST SO FAR.

PLEASE LEAVE THIS BANNER FOR YOUR NOMINEE IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THEIR SONG. THANKS!!

[URL=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/ad139552?page=9c1c1]
[IMG]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y500/rkingkaraoke/90c0839e-54a7-4227-85e1-ec8a1624d26c_zps12ydkokw.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

BONUS SONG
DUET WITH A FAN,

IT MUST BE A DUET WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS FLAGGED YOU.
YOUR HALF OF THE DUET MUST BE A FRESH RECORDING.
THERE HALF OF THE DUET MUST BE DATED BEFORE OUR CONTEST BEGAN ON NOV 28TH ANY GENRE...DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A CHRISTMAS SONG. DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A TYPICAL DUET YOU CAN MAKE ANY SONG INTO A DUET YOU WANT BUT BOTH OF YOU MUST HAVE SOLO PARTS & PARTS OF THE SONG YOU SING TOGETHER. NO CLAIMING & NO DUPLICATES...1ST ONE THAT POST'S IT GET'S IT.

***YOU CAN NOT NOMINATE ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN IN THIS CONTEST SO FAR.

PLEASE PUT THIS BANNER IN YOUR RECORDING INFO AREA OF YOUR DUET THANK YOU!

[URL=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/ad139552?page=9c1c1]
[IMG]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y500/rkingkaraoke/9f0ad250-ab11-4d73-af21-ad5cb3b828d5_zpsivggph0e.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

DUE TO THE HOLIDAY & THIS ROUNDS EXTRA INVOLVED ASSIGNMENTS, I AM GIVING YOU ALL AN EXTRA DAY TO COMPLETE THEM. ALL SONGS & ASSIGNMENTS ARE DUE ON SUNDAY DEC 20 AT 11:59 PM. THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING PART OF OUR SHOW! I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING THIS ROUNDS LETTERS & SINGING CHRISTMAS CARDS. HAVE FUN WITH THIS ROUND'S WONDERFUL & SWEET PROJECTS! :D

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Reply by rkingkaraokeSNAP-STAR

Judging Criteria & Point Value System

Ok....So we can't win them all & we all can't win. But in this contest you can earn a total of 50 points for a perfect performance. Keep in mind you don't have to have a perfect performance to perfectly perform to the best of your abilities....so just do your best to be your best! If you do that, you can be pleased with yourself for being the best that you could be!!

In the end, you should never allow a couple of peoples opinions over your songs to dictate how you feel about yourself. Also keep in mind, we are by nature are own worst critiques. However, Its the differences in us that sets us apart & makes us special & unique in all of our performances. Remember in God's ears, You always sing like an Angel!

Below is a list of my Judging Criteria & Guidelines. I hope you find this information to be helpful & useful.

Pitch..Tone & Key = 10 points
Your over all vocals performance..did you choose a song that showcases the pitch & tone of your voice....did you stay in or sing off key... you may change the key of a song to suit your voice better...but sometimes you may have to choose a better song to suit your voice.

Timing ...Dynamics & Diction = 10 points
Do you lead the song...does the song lead you...do you lead us into it & can we feel the rhythm...can we understand what you are saying & do use dynamics in your voice to help your song speak to us in volumes!

Emotional Attachment to Song = 10 points
Do you feel the story of a song when you sing it or do you just sing words with no feeling....do you engage us by pulling us into the song while making us long for more.

Sound Mix = 10 points
Vocal music balance & blend are crucial in your performance. It can make or break you. Play with those settings when you are mixing your songs!! lol We need to hear you to Judge you but we don't want to hear you shouting over the music either....Unless you're singing shout at the devil!

Total Package Presentation = 5 points
If you need help in this area just ask...we would like to see something besides a white background on your recording, but I do realize some people just aren't as puter savvy as others so we have cut the points in half for these last to criteria's. Still, its a good thing to learn how to dress up your show packages, so we like to encourage you to learn how to do this & be creative in you're package presentations.

Wow Factor = 5 points
Something that will set you & your Nominee apart from the others & Make You Stand out & Make Us Remember you. Video's & cam performances can be memorable...but so is someone who hick-ups in the middle of their song & then laughs at themselves as they recover & finish can give a totally fun & fantastic performance too....on or off cam.

ImaChristian2

How? Why will I know if you miss me? You even left yet? Well Ima take a nap tonight at bedtime, Ill miss you. LOL

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

ATTENTION SHOW PRESENTERS
IMPORTANT INFO TO NOTE
REGARDING SCORING & BANNERS

I WANTED TO REMIND EVERYONE A COUPLE THINGS ABOUT SCORING & BANNERS

YOU CAN EARN UP TO 50 POINTS FOR EACH SONG PRESENTED...SEE JUDGING CRITERIA & GUIDELINES ABOVE FOR THE BREAKDOWN OF POINTS.

WE WILL BE ADDING THE POINTS YOUR NOMINEE RECEIVES TO YOUR MAIN ENTRY SONG EACH ROUND...SO YOUR TOTAL POINTS ON YOUR MAIN ENTRY CAN EARN UP TO 100 POINTS...SO THATS WHY YOU WANT TO CHOOSE YOUR NOMINEES SONGS WISELY.

YOUR NOMINEES SCORE CAN HELP MAKE OR BREAK YOU. EVERYONE OF YOU HAS A GREAT CHANCE OF WINNING....JUST MAKE SURE YOU PRESENT US WITH A GREAT TOTAL PKG FROM YOU & YOUR NOMINEE EVERY ROUND.

YOU MIGHT THINK SOMEONE HERE SINGS BETTER THEN YOU, BUT I WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT THOUGH VOCAL PERFORMANCE IS A MAJOR PART OF YOUR SCORE...YOUR TOTAL POINTS ARE DETERMINED BY MANY OTHER THINGS AS WELL. WE FACTOR A LOT OF THINGS INTO YOUR SCORE; WE WILL BE LOOKING AT YOUR TOTAL PKG...DID YOU CHOOSE A GOOD SONG FOR THAT ROUNDS THEME & HOW MUCH THOUGHT WENT INTO YOUR DEDICATIONS. DID YOU DESIGN A NICE PAGE OR DID YOU DO NOTHING TO IT...HOW WELL DID YOUR NOMINEES PERFORM & HOW WELL WAS THERE PAGE DESIGN & TOTAL PKG PERFORMANCE. YOU MIGHT HAVE ONE ROUND WHERE SOMEONE BEATS YOU... BUT THE NEXT ROUND YOU MIGHT BEAT THEM. THERE ARE A LOT OF VARIABLES HERE. ALL OF THESE THINGS & MANY OTHER THINGS, WILL DETERMINE YOUR FINAL SCORES FOR EACH ROUND...AND ALL THREE ROUNDS SCORES ADDED TOGETHER WILL DETERMINE YOUR OVERALL FINAL SCORES FOR THE BEST IN SHOW AWARDS. IT IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW THIS ALL PLAYS OUT IN THE END...BUT BEST SINGER DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN BEST SHOW PRESENTER.

EACH ROUND WE WILL HAVE A GRAND AWARD & A 1ST -3RD PLACE AWARD FOR EACH CATEGORY; SHOW PRESENTERS, NOMINEES & BONUS SONGS.

WE WILL NOT BE ANNOUNCING WINNERS OR GIVING OUT ANY AWARDS UNTIL THE FINAL ROUND IS COMPLETE. IF YOU DROP OUT BEFORE THE CONTEST IS OVER YOU WILL FORFEIT ANY AWARDS YOU HAVE WON IN THE PREVIOUS ROUNDS & WE WILL CHOOSE THE NEXT TOP WINNER OF THAT ROUND TO WIN INSTEAD. HOWEVER...EVERYONE WHO HAS ENTERED THIS CONTEST WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD WHETHER YOU REMAIN IN THE CONTEST OR NOT.

THERE IS SOME GREAT TALENT, SONGS & DEDICATIONS BEING PRESENTED HERE IN THIS CONTEST. THERE IS NO WAY I COULD JUDGE THIS JUST ON VOCAL SCORES ALONE...& THERE IS NO WAY I COULD JUDGE YOU WITH OUT THOSE JUDGES CRITERIA TO HELP ME OUT. IN THE END ITS GOING TO COME DOWN TO THE MOST POINTS. I'M NOT SURE WHOS GOING TO WIN THESE AWARDS, BUT I AM SURE THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE INCREDIBLE SHOW.

AFTER THE FINAL ROUND IS COMPLETE...WE WILL HAVE AN AWARDS SHOW WHERE WE WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS FROM EACH ROUND IN EACH CATEGORY, THE BEST IN SHOW WINNERS, AND A PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD WHERE YOU & YOUR NOMINEES WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 4 FAVORITE PERFORMANCES PRESENTED IN THIS ENTIRE CONTEST.

THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD IS A SEPARATE AWARD FROM OUR CONTEST AWARDS EVERY SONG PRESENTED IN THIS CONTEST WILL BE ON A SEPARATE PLAYLIST SPECIALLY MADE FOR THIS AWARD. ALL SHOW PRESENTERS & NOMINEES MAY VOTE FOR THIS AWARD. IF YOU DONT WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS & VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 4 PERFORMANCES, YOU DONT HAVE TO....BUT EACH SHOW PRESENTER THAT DOES VOTE FOR THEIR TOP 4 PERFORMANCES WILL RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL 10 POINTS ADDED TO THEIR FINAL SCORES FOR THIS PRESTIGIOUS AWARD. THESE EXTRA POINTS WILL ONLY BE ADDED TO YOUR SCORES FOR THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS & WILL NOT BE ADDED TO YOUR SCORES FOR ANY OTHER AWARDS. AFTER ROUND 3 IS COMPLETE WE WILL START THE VOTING FOR THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS. ALL PRESENTERS & NOMINEES FROM THIS CONTEST WHO CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS WILL CAST THEIR VOTES BY CHOOSING THEIR TOP 4 PERFORMANCES. THEIR FAVORITE PERFORMER IN THE CONTEST WILL RECEIVE 10 POINTS , THE OTHER 3 PERFORMERS THEY CHOOSE WILL EACH RECEIVE 5 POINTS. THE FOUR PEOPLE WITH THE HIGHEST SCORES WILL WIN THIS AWARD. ANDY & I WILL NOT BE VOTING IN THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS...THIS WILL BE AN AWARD DETERMINED BY ALL OF YOU WHO WERE SHOWCASED IN THIS CONTEST. YOU MAY VOTE FOR ANYONE YOU LIKE..INCLUDING YOURSELF YOU DONT HAVE TO LISTEN EVERYONE OR ANYONE TO VOTE. JUST LIKE ON TV WHEN YOU VOTE THEY DONT CARE HOW YOU CHOOSE YOUR WINNERS OR IF YOU LISTENED TO EVERYONE. MAYB YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU JUST REALLY LIKE SOMEONE..OR YOU LIKE THEIR SONG...OR YOU LIKE THERE LOOK...SO DONT THINK YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO EVERYONE TO VOTE. HOWEVER, I WILL HAVE A MASTER PLAYLIST SO IF YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO IT AT YOUR LEISURE, WHILE YOUR DOING HOUSEWORK ETC. YOU CAN. AT THE END OF THIS CONTEST IF YOU HAVE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH LISTENS YOU WILL HAVE LISTENED T& HOPEFULLY COMMENTED ON EVERYONE ANYWAY. PLEASE LET YOUR NOMINEES KNOW THAT THEY WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO VOTE FOR THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS. THIS IS THERE CHANCE TO VOTE FOR YOU! THIS SHOULD BE FUN & I DO HOPE THAT YOU & YOUR NOMINEES WILL PARTICIPATE & VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 4 FAVORITE PERFORMANCES. I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE WHO WINS THESE AWARDS.

ImaChristian2

How does she type so fast?..........

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

WELCOME TO
RUBY & ANDY'S
2015 SS FAVORITE FAN AWARDS
ROUND 3 - FINAL ROUND
"WE WISH YOU A
MERRY CHRISTMAS"
AND WOULD LIKE
TO THANK OUR
SHOW PRESENTERS
FOR STARRING
IN OUR 1ST
FAVORITE FANS
AWARD SHOW
WHOOT WHOOT!
A BIG ROUND
OF APPLAUSE
FOR THE SS
SHOW PRESENTERS!

1. omb001
DMAC69 PRESENTS YOU WITH
Please Come Home for Christmas - Traditional
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
2. Trochilidae
OMB001 PRESENTS YOU WITH
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas -Your choice artist
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
3. Sugarandspice27
TROCHILIDAE PRESENTS YOU WITH
Rocking Around The Christmas Tree - your choice artist
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
4. Gregsmooth
SUGARANDSPICE PRESENTS YOU WITH
Winter Wonderland by Michael Bublé or any other artist
DNOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
5. InvestinPolitics
GREGSMOOTH PRESENTS YOU WITH
DO YOU HERE WHAT I HERE - YOUR CHOICE OF ARTIST
NOMINATING ~ Rachael Ray
Jingle Bell Rock" ~ Bobby Helms
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bc816606d

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
6. TDC
INVESTINPOLITICS PRESENTS YOU WITH
I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas by Gayla Peevey
NOMINATING ~ LITTLEVIETH
HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS - Burl Ives
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c1a10ab51

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
7. Salali
TDC PRESENTS YOU WITH
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU - MARIAH CAREY
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
8. Lindygirl
SALALI PRESENTS YOU WITH
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
9. Draymax
LINDYGIRL PRESENTS YOU WITH
Little drummer boy - Tony Orlando
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/ad7fce059
NOMINATING ~ Bunnykins
I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b499cd30d
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
10. ImaChristian2
DRAYMAX PRESENTS YOU WITH
Dear Santa (Bring Me A Man This Christmas) ~ The Weather Girls
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bead77521
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
11. GOLIATH63
IMACHRISTIAN2 PRESENTS YOU WITH
SILENT NIGHT - YOUR CHOICE ARTIST
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
12. Liezel
GOLIATH63 PRESENTS YOU WITH
O Holy Night - Celine Dion
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b48876ba1
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
13. DMAC69
LIEZEL PRESENTS YOU WITH
I'll be home for Christmas - Your choice artist
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
CLICK ON BANNERS TO ACCESS PLAYLISTS
SHOW PRESENTERS
ROUND 3 PLAYLIST

CHRISTMAS SONG NOMINEES
ROUND 3 PLAYLIST

BONUS SONGS
ROUND 3 PLAYLIST

OH...WHAT AN AWESOME GROUP!!
I COULD NOT BE MORE PLEASED!!

InvestInPolitics

Reply by InvestInPolitics

How does she type so fast?..........ImaChristian2

Caps lock is also a throttle?

InvestInPolitics

Reply by InvestInPolitics

I have come to the inevitable conclusion that my timing sucks...I mean give me a drum beat and I'll find a way around it. I think I'd better go take a walk before I chuck it all and become a mime.

Back in a while.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

I HAVE UPDATED THE SONG LIST TO HERE NOW. LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED ANYONE. I HAVE MISSED BREAKFAST...SO I'M GOING TO BREAK FAST FOR BRUNCH NOW. I'LL BE BACK LATER THIS AFTERNOON. WITH ROUND 2'S INTERMISSION GAME SHOW BANNER WINNERS & THEN WE WILL PLAY ANOTHER GAME. STAY TUNED FOR MORE FUN!

HightonesLEVEL 63

Reply by Hightones

Away in a manger it is thank you

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

How does she type so fast?..........ImaChristian2

Caps lock is also a throttle?InvestInPolitics

HA!! SO FUNNY! I LOVE HAVING SO MANY GREAT COMEDIANS IN THIS TALENTED SINGING GROUP OF SWEET, BRILLIANT, WITTY FUNNY & BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. LOVE YOU ALL!

TDCLEVEL 104

Reply by TDCPATRON

Music: a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination & life to everything

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Away in a manger it is thank youHightones

THANK YOU I CAN HEAR YOU SINGING IT NOW...ITS GOING TO BE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I'M STILL HALF ON THE FENCE ABOUT THE "I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS" REQUEST. TECHNICALLY SINCE I AM NOT A CONTESTANT...I THINK I MAY BE ABLE TO HONOR YOUR REQUEST. ESPECIALLY SINCE THE OTHER REQUEST OF THIS SONG WILL BE SUNG BY A MAN & WOULD BE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT ARRANGEMENT OF THIS, THEN THE ONE YOU HAVE ASKED ME FOR. I WILL PONDER THIS THOUGHT OVER BRUNCH TWINSEE AS I REALLY DO LOVE THAT SONG REQUEST FROM YOU!

ImaChristian2

You should absulutly honor his request plus, sing a duet Girlie! You have talked about your duets, Lets hear one! The rules are it has to be you and Andy and fresh record. Now when I send this I hope its not page 7 tomorrow. Look Ill make it easy. Here's your Duet, Double Dog dare ya! Its more of a harmony thing but ya get no points so you wont lose any. LOL The words match your letter to him Perfect! Cmon Cmon Cmon!
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/record/record?song_id=b8294fe

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Ok Ruby I think I understand bahahahahahah,you Ruby
We been duet partners for most of the year
And I still just hang on and see what's next...Hightones

Dear Ruby,probably didn't see this coming
But you know your my fav fan and fav singer
I'll throw you a curve ball merry Christmas
If you didn't have enough to
I'm choosing a song for you,rofl
I'll be home for Christmas ~ Linda ronstadtHightones

TWINSEE...YOUR LETTER HAS REALLY TOUCHED MY HEART, & HAS BROUGHT SOME HAPPY TEARS TO MY EYES. THANK YOU!

WHAT A WONDERFUL LETTER & SONG REQUEST THIS IS FROM YOU. LIVING AWAY FROM HOME MOST OF MY LIFE (UNTIL HERE RECENTLY) THAT HAS BEEN MY #1 FAVORITE SONG TO SING EVERY CHRISTMAS & I DONT THINK A YEAR HAS GONE BY THAT I HAVENT SUNG IT. YOU COULD NOT OF CHOSE A BETTER SONG FOR ME. LIKE ALWAYS...YOU CHOOSE THE BEST SONGS EVER, WHETHER IT HAS BEEN FOR ME, OR YOU, OR US. YOU NOT ONLY HAVE AN EXTRAORDINARY GIFT FOR SINGING SONGS BUT CHOOSING SONGS TO SING AS WELL.

ONE OF THE BEST THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO ME THIS YEAR HAS BEEN MEETING YOU. I HAVE THANKED GOD EVERYDAY FOR ANSWERING MY PRAYER THAT FIRST CONTEST WE WERE IN TOGETHER... WHEN I ASKED GOD TO ALLOW YOU TO BE MY DUET PARTNER IN THAT CONTEST. I WROTE YOU MY FIRST LETTER WHEN THAT CONTEST BEGAN ...BEFORE I KNEW YOU WERE A PREACHER.... & I THINK I PREACHED A LIL TO YOU IN THAT LETTER, WHEN I TOLD YOU I HAD PRAYED FOR YOU TO BE MY PARTNER & TO GET READY FOR ME, (LOL) BECAUSE I BELIEVED IN THE POWER OF PRAYER. LATTER THAT DAY..THE DUET PARTNERS WERE RANDOMLY CHOSEN FROM A BIG LIST OF SINGERS...& WE WERE PAIRED UP TO SING TOGETHER. I COULD HARDLY WAIT TO WRITE YOU MY 2ND LETTER.... TO ONCE AGAIN PREACH TO MY UNKNOWN PREACHER FRIEND & DUET PARTNER.... TO TELL YOU THAT GOD HAD ANSWERED MY PRAYER, LIKE I KNEW HE WOULD ...& THAT WE HAD BEEN SELECTED TO SING TOGETHER. WOW! GOD SURE ANSWERED THAT PRAYER!!! HE BLESSED ME WAY MORE THEN I ASKED FOR TOO. I WAS ASKING HIM FOR A DUET PARTNER FOR THAT COMPETITION ...BUT GOD GAVE ME A BEST FRIEND FOR LIFE. IMAGINE MY SURPRISE WHEN I FOUND OUT YOU WERE A PREACHER.

YOU HAVE BEEN A GREAT INSPIRATION TO ME PERSONALLY & PROFESSIONALLY . AND LIKE I STARTED TO SAY HERE....YOU HAVE INTRODUCED ME TO THE BEST SONGS EVER ....& LET ME ADD... SOME OF MY BEST TIMES EVER TOO. WE HAVE RECORDED SOME AMAZING & INSPIRATIONAL SONGS TOGETHER THIS YEAR. I LOOK FORWARD TO WHAT ELSE GOD HAS HAD IN MIND FOR US SINCE HE BROUGHT US TOGETHER.

THIS CHRISTMAS & ALWAYS ....I FOREVER WILL THANK GOD FOR YOU. I CANT IMAGINE NOW WHAT LIFE WOULD BE LIKE WITHOUT YOU HERE TO BRIGHTEN MY DAYS & I CANT IMAGINE WHAT LIFE WOULD BE LIKE WITHOUT THE BIRTH OF OUR LORD & SAVIOR JESUS. YOUR VOICE IS TRULY A GREAT GIFT FROM GOD. I THINK THE ANGELS HOVER AROUND YOU WHEN YOU SING WITH ADMIRATION OF WHAT GOD HAS GIVEN YOU. I CANT THINK OF A BETTER SONG FOR YOU THIS CHRISTMAS TO SING FOR US ALL THEN "AWAY IN THE MANAGER". IT IS TRUE, I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN & YOU ARE MY FAVORITE FAV & FAVORITE FAN AS WELL. I KNOW THIS SONG IS PERFECT FOR YOU . PLEASE BLESS US ALL BY SINGING THIS SONG ABOUT THE BIRTH OF JESUS WHO IS AFTER ALL THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.

THANK YOU FOR THE SWEET LETTER & SONG REQUEST. I WILL GLADLY SING THE SONG YOU WANT ME TO SING FOR YOU...BUT I WILL HAVE TO SHARE THAT ONE WITH YOU PRIVATELY ...BECAUSE I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS HAS ALREADY BEEN REQUESTED FOR DMAC69 BY LIEZEL TO SING & DUPLICATES ARE NOT ALLOWED. IF YOU WANT TO THROW ME ANOTHER CURVE BALL, I WILL TRY TO HIT A HOME RUN FOR YOU!. THANK YOU AGAIN MY DEAR SWEET BROTHER IN CHRIST! SINCERELY FROM MY WARM TOUCHED HEART.

RUBY

BTW EVERYONE....THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW LONG YOUR LETTER SHOULD NOT BE. LOLrkingkaraoke

Away in a manger it is thank youHightones

THANK YOU I CAN HEAR YOU SINGING IT NOW...ITS GOING TO BE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I'M STILL HALF ON THE FENCE ABOUT THE "I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS" REQUEST. TECHNICALLY SINCE I AM NOT A CONTESTANT...I THINK I MAY BE ABLE TO HONOR YOUR REQUEST. ESPECIALLY SINCE THE OTHER REQUEST OF THIS SONG WILL BE SUNG BY A MAN & WOULD BE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT ARRANGEMENT OF THIS, THEN THE ONE YOU HAVE ASKED ME FOR. I WILL PONDER THIS THOUGHT OVER BRUNCH TWINSEE AS I REALLY DO LOVE THAT SONG REQUEST FROM YOU! rkingkaraoke

You should absulutly honor his request plus, sing a duet Girlie! You have talked about your duets, Lets hear one! The rules are it has to be you and Andy and fresh record. Now when I send this I hope its not page 7 tomorrow. Look Ill make it easy. Here's your Duet, Double Dog dare ya! Its more of a harmony thing but ya get no points so you wont lose any. LOL The words match your letter to him Perfect! Cmon Cmon Cmon!
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/record/record?song_id=b8294feImaChristian2

IM CURIOUS YET AFRAID TO LOOK AT THIS GIFT THAT JUST ARRIVED ON THIS THREAD FOR US SUPERMAN
DO YOU WANT TO OPEN IT FIRST OR SHOULD I ?

Liezel_0318LEVEL 52

Reply by Liezel_0318

Liezel request letter to DMAC69 :
Hello DMAC69 ,hope your doing well I love for you to sing I'll Be Home For Christmas ,and you can pick who singers you want . I Really loved listening to your song and with your awesome voice Thank you for being my FRIEND ,stay cool Liezel_0318

Bringing this MEMO from page # 2

ImaChristian2

Heres a duet I sang with ya Ruby!

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b27f82769

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Hello DMAC69 ,hope your doing well I love for you to sing I'll Be Home For Christmas ,and you can pick who singers you want . I Really loved listening to your song and with your awesome voice Thank you for being my FRIEND ,stay cool Liezel_0318

Bringing this MEMO from page # 2Liezel_0318

I LOVE THIS CHOICE FOR HIM & I GOT THIS ADDED

PLEASE DONT USE COLORED TEXT THOUGH...I USE RED FOR MY ALERTS HERE & IM USING GREEN FOR PERSONAL OR FUN COMMENTS. I DONT WANT TO CONFUSE PEOPLE .THANKS!

ImaChristian2

I don't know how to make the page background on songs so please excuse me. Ill be back asap. Of to work! a few hours.

Liezel_0318LEVEL 52

Reply by Liezel_0318

Bringing this MEMO from page # 2Liezel_0318

I LOVE THIS CHOICE FOR HIM & I GOT THIS ADDED

PLEASE DONT USE COLORED TEXT THOUGH...I USE RED FOR MY ALERTS HERE & IM USING GREEN FOR PERSONAL OR FUN COMMENTS. I DONT WANT TO CONFUSE PEOPLE .THANKS! rkingkaraoke

Sorry about the color I got it

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

I don't know how to make the page background on songs so please excuse me. Ill be back asap. Of to work! a few hours.ImaChristian2

I 'LL PM YOU WITH INSTRUCTIONS....IT EASY. SOMEONE WITH YOUR CREATIVITY MUST LEARN THIS. I WILL BE BY TO DROP THAT GIFT OFF TO YOU IN A BIT!

LINDYGIRL

Reply by LINDYGIRL

dang i dont want this contest to end ruby,im haveing a blast,,,,

LINDYGIRL

Edited reply by LINDYGIRL

nominating
RandyLevely
bring my baby back Elvis Presley

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bb81681e1

Draymax

Reply by Draymax

Good day all, hope you are having fun, and Ida...I haven't heard your song yet, but I know you will have rocked it!!! Okay so I'm posting a couple of tunes right now.

Lindy's Choice
Little Drummer Boy ~ Tony Orlando
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/ad7fce059

My Nomination
I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday ~ Bunnykins
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b499cd30d

I'll be back with a bonus song a bit later!
Cheers All
Dray

JohnnySilvaLEVEL 81

Reply by JohnnySilvaGOLD

Hello Trochilidae wishing you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year and please can you sing me Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas as it would make my Christmas as it is a warm and sentimental song

ImaChristian2

Ruby, I cant do it. Theres people I adore that will get their feelings hurt. I know every one else has made difficult choices and I understand how it may cause resentment towards me. I totally get that. I just can't choose. Can I just respectfully withdraw or just Take one for the team and not submit? I have know Belfast-boy for 1 and a half years and I only sing duets in contests with him and he ministers me. Most know tha he is my Best friend here, and Ginny is a great listener and has been a friend for a year. Can I skip that dedication to fan/fav and give up the points? I have had a few of these folks, they are older folks, message me or comment on the entries here and I can't risk hurting them. I CCAAAANT Do it. AGHHHHH!

cdndan

Reply by cdndan

dmac69's request letter to omb001:
Hi omb001..I would really like to hear you sing Please Come Home for Christmas.. My favorite version of the song is by the Eagles, and I realize they are not on SS but the traditional version found on SS is almost identical. Really looking forward to hearing your voice on this classic Christmas song and I know you will knock it out of the park.....

Sugarandspice27LEVEL 72

Reply by Sugarandspice27GOLD

Sugarandspice´s Request Letter to Gregsmooth:
Dear Greg, I have given it a lot of thought of what song I would like to request for you to sing. The first song that came to my mind, I put on hold at first, in search for a more typical Christmas song, only to come back to it again. It is not one of those typical Christmas songs, but it is always played around Christmas time, propably because it has such a powerful message about love...and Christmas is about love...romantic love, family or friendship love, caring for others, and being there for one another. I really like your singing style... you always put so much heart and soul into your singing and you always catch my attention by doing so. I think you show the emotions and feelings really well in your singing. So this is why I thought I bring you and this song together! Have I caught your attention yet...:-)
I would be so pleased to have you sing ``The Power of Love``by Frankie goes to Hollywood. Yes, this would be my little Christmas wish from you

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

HERE & WORKING ON THE UPDATES.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

dang i dont want this contest to end ruby,im haveing a blast,,,,LINDYGIRL

OH THAT IS SO GREAT TO HEAR...ESPECIALLY SINCE I'M A ROOKIE HERE WITH MY 1ST CONTEST. THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT LINDYGIRL!

....COURSE...WHO WANTS TO SEE THEM END AWARDS WHEN WE CAN STAY HERE & PLAY GAMES & SING SONGS. BELIEVE ME THIS IS WAY BETTER THEN GETTING THEM AWARDS.

....I'VE GOT AT LEAST 60 AWARDS TO GIVE OUT, IM SO GLAD I'VE LEFT ANDY IN CHARGE OF MAKING THE AWARD SHOW BANNERS. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Sugarandspice´s Request Letter to Gregsmooth:
Dear Greg, I have given it a lot of thought of what song I would like to request for you to sing. The first song that came to my mind, I put on hold at first, in search for a more typical Christmas song, only to come back to it again. It is not one of those typical Christmas songs, but it is always played around Christmas time, propably because it has such a powerful message about love...and Christmas is about love...romantic love, family or friendship love, caring for others, and being there for one another. I really like your singing style... you always put so much heart and soul into your singing and you always catch my attention by doing so. I think you show the emotions and feelings really well in your singing. So this is why I thought I bring you and this song together! Have I caught your attention yet...:-)
I would be so pleased to have you sing ``The Power of Love``by Frankie goes to Hollywood. Yes, this would be my little Christmas wish from you Sugarandspice27

AW....THIS IS SUCH A WONDERFUL LETTER & DEDICATION. I SO LOVE IT! SO... THATS WHY ITS KILLING ME TO TELL YOU THAT WE CAN NOT EXCEPT THIS SONG FOR OUR CHRISTMAS ROUND BECAUSE THE SONG HAS TO BE FROM THE SS CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY GENRE LIST...& UNFORTUNTLY IT IS NOT. WILL YOU PLEASE PICK ANOTHER SONG FOR GREG. THANKS!

Sugarandspice27LEVEL 72

Reply by Sugarandspice27GOLD

Oh that's too bad. Okay then I will exchange it with the song Winter Wonderland by Michael Bublé or any other artist that you choose Greg. Looking forward to hearing you sing

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Ruby, I cant do it. Theres people I adore that will get their feelings hurt. I know every one else has made difficult choices and I understand how it may cause resentment towards me. I totally get that. I just can't choose. Can I just respectfully withdraw or just Take one for the team and not submit? I have know Belfast-boy for 1 and a half years and I only sing duets in contests with him and he ministers me. Most know tha he is my Best friend here, and Ginny is a great listener and has been a friend for a year. Can I skip that dedication to fan/fav and give up the points? I have had a few of these folks, they are older folks, message me or comment on the entries here and I can't risk hurting them. I CCAAAANT Do it. AGHHHHH!ImaChristian2

Heres a duet I sang with ya Ruby!

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b27f82769ImaChristian2

I LOVE THIS GIRL!! I'M GOING TO ADD HARMS TO IT & SEND IT BACK TO YOU LATTER. I'M VERY FLATTERED THAT YOU CHOSE ME TO DUET WITH TY...BUT YOU CANT DUET WITH ANDY OR I. LOL

& YES I WOULD LIKE YOU TO FIND SOMEONE WHO IS ON YOUR FAN LIST & YOUR FAV LIST & NOMINATE THEM TO SING FOR THIS SPECIAL CHRISTMAS AWARD. YOU ALREADY NOMINATED TWO OF YOUR FAVS FOR AWARDS HERE....COME ON THERE MUST BE ANOTHER FRIEND FAN FAV OF YOURS YOU COULD SIGN UP FOR AN AWARD....EVERYONE ELSE IS STRUGGLING WITH THAT SAME DILEMMA AS TO WHO TO NOMINATE & ANYONE YOU CHOOSE WILL BE TOUCHED BY THIS. YOU ARE ALMOST TO THE FINISH LINE NOW...COME ON FIND US YOUR 3RD NOMINEE WHO IS ON YOUR FAV & FAN LIST WHO SANG A CHRISTMAS SONG BEFORE OUR CONTEST BEGAN ON NOV 28TH. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Oh that's too bad. Okay then I will exchange it with the song Winter Wonderland by Michael Bublé or any other artist that you choose Greg. Looking forward to hearing you sing Sugarandspice27

OOOOOOH THATS A GREAT CHOICE FOR HIM!! I PERSONALLY LIKE THAT WAY BETTER MYSELF, & I HOPE HE WILL DO MICHAEL BUBLE'S VERSION. GREAT CALL! I'LL GET IT ADDED HERE IN A SEC! THANKS!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

I am nominating:

Kristine_L
Christmas Eve ~ Celine Dion
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b6671fdc2Trochilidae

OH NO...THIS SONG WAS RECORDED AFTER OUR CONTEST BEGAN...RULES STATE THE NOMINEES CHRISTMAS SONG MUST BE RECORDED BEFORE OUR CONTEST BEGAN ON MOV 28....CAN YOU PLEASE FIND US ANOTHER SONG TO NOMINATE. THANKS!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

nominating
RandyLevely

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bb81681e1LINDYGIRL

HEY LINDYGIRL...THIS IS AN AWESOME SONG CHOICE BUT RULES STATE NOMINEES CHRISTMAS SONG MUST BE RECORDED BEFORE OUR CONTEST BEGAN ON OCT 28. IM SORRY BUT CAN YOU FIND US ANOTHER SONG TO NOMINATE, THANKS!

TDCLEVEL 104

Edited reply by TDCPATRON

Music: a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination & life to everything

I hope this one hasn't been taken yet and I have completed this part of the contest correctly for you, Ruby. I wish to Nominate as my Fan/Fav Fan LITTLEVIETH...Here is a song he recorded before the Contest started on October 28, 2015...His song is dated December 2, 2014:

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

I hope this one hasn't been taken yet and I have completed this part of the contest correctly for you, Ruby. I wish to Nominate as my Fan/Fav Fan LITTLEVIETH...Here is a song he recorded before the Contest started on October 28, 2015...His song is dated December 2, 2014:

TDC

LOOKS GREAT...SO DOES HIS PROFILE PIC! THANKS GOING TO ADD IT NOW!

LINDYGIRL

Reply by LINDYGIRL

nominating
RandyLevely

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bb81681e1LINDYGIRL

HEY LINDYGIRL...THIS IS AN AWESOME SONG CHOICE BUT RULES STATE NOMINEES CHRISTMAS SONG MUST BE RECORDED BEFORE OUR CONTEST BEGAN ON OCT 28. IM SORRY BUT CAN YOU FIND US ANOTHER SONG TO NOMINATE, THANKS! rkingkaraoke

yes i noticed that im looking thanks ....

TrochilidaeLEVEL 108

Reply by TrochilidaeGOLD

Hello Trochilidae wishing you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year and please can you sing me Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas as it would make my Christmas as it is a warm and sentimental songomb001
. Thank you. This song was in my thoughts and I am glad you like it also. I love singing this
Christmas song which indeed is a very warm song. Merry Christmas and Happy new Year, too!

TrochilidaeLEVEL 108

Reply by TrochilidaeGOLD

Hello Trochilidae wishing you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year and please can you sing me Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas as it would make my Christmas as it is a warm and sentimental songomb001
. Thank you. This song was in my thoughts and I am glad you like it also. I love singing this
Christmas song which indeed is a very warm song. Merry Christmas and Happy new Year, too!

TDCLEVEL 104

Reply by TDCPATRON

There ain't nothin' to compare, than that of the love and life long commitment of a Fan/Fav like mine, Ruby!! tee hee hee...

LINDYGIRL

Edited reply by LINDYGIRL

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

NO PROBLEM LINDYGIRL GOING TO CHECK IT OUT NOW ...OH OH STILL DATED AFTER THE CONTEST BEGAN...NEEDS TO BE DATED BEFORE OCT 28. CAN YOU PLEASE SUBMIT ANOTHER SONG. THANK YOU!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

ITS GAME TIME EVERYONE!!....SEE NEXT PAGE FOR MORE INFO BECAUSE RIGHT NOW ITS TIME TO FLIP & BRING INFO FORWARD...GIVE ME A SEC BEFORE ANY MORE POSTS PLEASE & TY

<< Prev Next >>