Messages on Legacy are offline. Please check on SingSnap 2.0 or email us at support@singsnap.com for assistance.

RUBY & ANDY'S FAVORITE FAN AWARDS ROUND 3

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 5,546 times and 413 replies have been made.

<< Prev Next >>
rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Reply by rkingkaraokeSNAP-STAR

RUBY & ANDY'S
SS FAVORITE FAN AWARDS

HONORING FAVORITE FANS
IN SONG'S, CONTEST'S & GAMES.
TOP GRAND, 1ST-3RD & PARTICIPATION
BANNERS FOR EVERYONE WHO
PARTICIPATES IN THE AWARD SHOW.

WELCOME

Over All Contest Summary

This will be a 3 round non elimination contest after signups are complete. This is the sign up round. We are looking for Show Presenters. Show Presenters will Nominate Favs & Fans that they Represent & Present at our Award Show. Show Presenters will also be Featured at & will Star in the Show & I will discuss this in more detail as we go on. Please read all the rules & guidelines. No drama will be tolerated. Lets enjoy our time together here. We would like to welcome you all to our Favorite Fan award show show.

Although each round has its similarities, there will be a new twist & assignment for each round ... which we will explain before each round begins. Each round will last 4 days & will close on that day at 11:59 pm or Midnight ss time. lol

Each round will have a required Main Entry Song of your choice, an Optional Bonus Song & an Optional Bonus Game. We will have a Top Grand Prize Winner & 1st -3rd place Prize Winners for the Nominees & Yourself (their Representative & Show presenter) for each round. There will also be a Top Grand Prize Banner & 1st -3rd place Banner for the Bonus Song's & a Game Prize Banner for each round as well. If you choose to sing a Bonus Song, know that Andy & I will be choosing the bonus songs for each round so you might need to learn a new song in this contest ....So if you don't like learning & singing new songs & taking on new challenges ... this might not be the contest for you. In each round there will be a optional Bonus Game played for a chance to win an additional Banner. One Winner & Banner Per Game ...unless there is a tie and then you both win. Show Presenters & Nominees may win Vocal Performance Winning Banners but *Only the Show Presenters will be able to sing & win Bonus Song Banners & play the Bonus Games. All Show Presenters & there Nominees will receive Participation Banners at the end of the contest. Round Winner Banners will be given out for each round.

Meet & Greet
Your Host & Judges

RUBY & ANDY'S VIDEO
COMPLIMENTS OF IMACHRISTIAN 2

http://www.jibjab.com/view/TfnvZgUDRuqd1tSFaWMpqw

This contest is all about acknowledging ss fans. I think its safe to say that after listening to Andy, aka Hightones, sing 200 to 300 songs in the last 7 months & singing over 70 duets with him during this time that I am a big fan of Andy's. If you haven't heard Andy sing before you should head over to his studio for a real sweet treat. Andy has listened to, supported & commented on hundreds of my songs in the past 7 months as well, since we became Partners in Chimes so I think its safe to say that he is a fav fan of mine as well. It just made sense that we would team up together in this contest, for that reason. I have asked Andy to help me here . A Special shout out & Thank You to my Awesome Friend, Fan, Co-host & Judge Andy Hightones

Although this is Andy & my first time hosting an "Official SS Contest", Both Andy & I have been Blessed to be able to work in the Entertainment Business for over a decade. Neither of us have been on SS for more than a couple of years & although we have met some Extremely Talented People that we are Fans of here & even though this is called a Favorite Fan Awards Contest; We do not choose winners based on our Favorite Friends or Fans. We will be judging you solely on your performances that are presented to us here in this contest. In the next couple of sections you will find our judging criteria & point value system so you will know exactly what we will be judging you on. Thank you for being a part of our 1st contest & 1st award show.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

WELCOME TO ROUND 3 OUR FINAL ROUND
"WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS"

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING IN ANDY & MY 1ST CONTEST & FAVORITE FANS AWARDS SHOW. YOU ALL HAVE REALLY BEEN WORKING HARD & WE APPRECIATE IT! YOU HAVE BEEN EXCELLENT SHOW PRESENTERS! YOU HAVE PRESENTED US WITH SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE FANS, & YOU HAVE BEEN GREAT FANS OF OTHERS & HAVE NOMINATED YOUR FAVORITES TO US AS WELL. YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN FAVS OF OURS & WE HAVE BECOME FANS OF YOURS WHILE HEARING & WATCHING YOU PERFORM IN OUR SHOW!! SO TO HONOR ALL OF THE HARD WORK EACH OF YOU HAS DONE, WE HAVE DECIDED THIS ROUND WE WOULD THROW A CHRISTMAS PARTY FOR YOU <3

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT CHRISTMAS PARTIES ARE THE GIFT EXCHANGES, SO FOR OUR MAIN ENTRIES THIS ROUND WE WILL BE HAVING A GIFT EXCHANGE BETWEEN US :D READ THESE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY FOR THEY MUST BE COMPLETED AS STATED. THIS MIGHT SEEM LIKE A LOT TO TAKE IN AT FIRST, BUT IF YOU FOLLOW THE RULES IN ORDER AS WRITTEN, YOU WILL FIND IT ISNT AS HARD AS YOU MAY THINK.

THE GIFTS YOU ARE EXCHANGING WILL BE CHRISTMAS SONGS.
IN THIS GIFT EXCHANGE YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE NAME OF THE PERSON BELOW YOUR NAME ON THE SONG LIST. PLEASE SEE THE SONG LIST & NOTE THE PERSON YOU ARE GIVING THIS GIFT TO. ( THIS IS THE CONTESTANT / SHOW PRESENTER, WHOS NAME IS LISTED DIRECTLY BELOW YOURS ON THE SONG LIST) YOUR GIFT TO THEM.... WILL BE CHOOSING A CHRISTMAS SONG FOR THEM TO SING THIS ROUND... FOR THEIR MAIN ENTRY SONG.

THIS WILL BE A CHRISTMAS SONG THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HEAR THEM SING FOR CHRISTMAS. YOU MAY GIVE THEM A NICE GIFT & GIVE THEM AN EASY CHRISTMAS SONG THAT YOU THINK THEY CAN SING GOOD, OR YOU MAY GIVE THEM A LUMP OF COAL & GIVE THEM A MORE DIFFICULT CHRISTMAS SONG THAT YOU FEEL WILL CHALLENGE THEM TO SING. HERES HOW ITS GOING TO WORK. IT IS IMPORTANT TO READ & FOLLOW THESE STEPS VERY CAREFULLY.

YOUR MAIN ENTRY SONG
THE SHOW PRESENTER WHO IS LISTED ABOVE YOUR NAME ON THE SONG LIST WILL BE SENDING YOU A LETTER ASKING YOU TO SING THEM A CHRISTMAS SONG. YOU MUST SING THE SONG THEY ASK YOU TO SING FOR THEM. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL DISQUALIFY YOU FROM ENTERING ANY OTHER SONGS IN THIS ROUND.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT & CHALLENGE: *YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL 3 PARTS OF THIS CHALLENGE..SO READ & FOLLOW EACH STEP & DO EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS TO DO...IN THIS ORDER!
(A) THE 1ST THING YOU MUST DO IS WRITE A SHORT LETTER TO THE PERSON BELOW YOU ON THE SONG LIST & ASK THEM TO SING YOU A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS SONG. (YOU WILL NOT SEND THIS LETTER WITH YOUR SONG REQUEST TO THEM DIRECTLY...YOU ARE TO POST THIS LETTER TO THEM WITH YOUR SONG REQUEST HERE ON THIS THREAD...& TELL US ALL WHY YOU CHOSE THIS SONG FOR THEM TO SING). THIS MUST BE A CHRISTMAS SONG.
** IMPORTANT: YOU MUST POST THIS SONG REQUEST ASAP!! WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY SONGS FROM YOU THIS ROUND UNTIL YOU DO THIS FIRST! NO DUPLICATES ALLOWED 1ST ONE WHO POST THE REQUEST IS ENTITLED TO IT. ALL SONG REQUESTS MUST BE POSTED ON THIS THREAD NO LATTER THEN 8PM WED NIGHT. FEEL FREE TO WRITE THE PERSON GIVING YOU THIS GIFT & HINTING TO THEM WHAT GIFT OF SONG YOU'D LIKE TO RECEIVE FOR CHRISTMAS & ENCOURAGE THEM TO HURRY UP & POST IT ...IF NEED BE! I WILL BE KEEPING A CLOSE EYE ON THE GIFT REQUESTS COMING IN ON THE POST TO MAKE SURE YOU ALL GET YOUR GIFTS IN A TIMELY MATTER. :D
B) AFTER YOU GET YOUR GIFT OF SONG CHOICE...YOU ARE TO SING THE SONG THAT HAS BEEN REQUESTED FOR YOU TO SING FROM THE PERSON ABOVE YOU ON THE SONG LIST FOR YOUR MAIN ENTRY.
C) DECORATE YOUR SONG PAGE LIKE A CHRISTMAS CARD. THIS WAS A SPECIAL REQUEST/ CHALLENGE FOR YOU TO SING...SO WE WANT YOU TO THANK THE PERSON WHO ASKED YOU TO SING THIS SONG & WISH THEM A MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR...BY EITHER TELLING THEM BEFORE YOUR SONG STARTS OR WRITING A THANK YOU NOTE WISHING THEM A MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR IN YOUR RECORDING INFO AREA OF YOUR SONG. WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH THIS RECORDING IT IS MEANT TO BE A CHRISTMAS CARD SONG THAT YOU WILL BE DEDICATING & PRESENTING TO THE PERSON WHO ASKED YOU TO SING IT..(WHICH IS THE PERSON ABOVE YOU ON THE SONG LIST)

PLEASE PUT THIS BANNER ON YOUR MAIN ENTRY SONG IN THE RECORDING INFO AREA OF YOUR SONG. THANKS!

[URL=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/ad139552?page=9b1c6]
[IMG]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y500/rkingkaraoke/b8153cc8-9467-4497-83b4-ceece99972b7_zpscj86eemz.png[/IMG][/URL]

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Edited reply by rkingkaraokeSNAP-STAR

NOMINEE SONG
BRING US A CHRISTMAS SONG FROM SOMEONE WHO IS A FAV & A FAN OF YOURS. RULES:
THIS CAN NOT BE THE SAME SONG YOU REQUESTED TO HEAR FROM THE PERSON ON THE SONG LIST ABOVE IN OUR GIFT EXCHANGE.
THIS MUST BE A SONG FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS FLAGGED YOU AS ONE OF THERE FAVS & YOU HAVE FLAGGED THEM BACK BECAUSE THERE ARE ONE OF YOUR FAVS TOO. (IN THIS ROUND YOU ARE BOTH FAVS & FANS OF EACH OTHER) :D
THEIR CHRISTMAS SONG MUST BE DATED BEFORE THIS CONTEST BEGAN ON NOV 28. NO DUPLICATES & NO CLAIMING OF SONGS-NOMINEE'S CAN NOT SING THE SAME CHRISTMAS SONG. 1ST ONE THAT POSTS IT IS ENTITLED TO IT. LEAVE THIS BANNER ON THEIR SONG PLEASE TO LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NOMINATED THEM FOR AN AWARD IN OUR AWARD SHOW. IF THEIR SONG WINS ..SO DO YOU & YOU BOTH WILL RECEIVE A BANNER. ALSO LIKE IN PREVIOUS ROUNDS...THEIR SCORE FOR THIS SONG WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR MAIN ENTRY SCORE..SO CHOOSE YOUR NOMINEE WISELY.
YOU CAN NOT NOMINATE ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN IN THIS CONTEST SO FAR.

PLEASE LEAVE THIS BANNER FOR YOUR NOMINEE IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THEIR SONG. THANKS!!

[IMG]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y500/rkingkaraoke/90c0839e-54a7-4227-85e1-ec8a1624d26c_zps12ydkokw.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

BONUS SONG
DUET WITH A FAN,

IT MUST BE A DUET WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS FLAGGED YOU.
YOUR HALF OF THE DUET MUST BE A FRESH RECORDING.
THERE HALF OF THE DUET MUST BE DATED BEFORE OUR CONTEST BEGAN ON NOV 28TH ANY GENRE...DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A CHRISTMAS SONG. DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A TYPICAL DUET YOU CAN MAKE ANY SONG INTO A DUET YOU WANT BUT BOTH OF YOU MUST HAVE SOLO PARTS & PARTS OF THE SONG YOU SING TOGETHER. NO CLAIMING & NO DUPLICATES...1ST ONE THAT POST'S IT GET'S IT.

PLEASE PUT THIS BANNER IN YOUR RECORDING INFO AREA OF YOUR DUET THANK YOU!

PLEASE PUT THIS BANNER IN YOUR RECORDING INFO AREA OF YOUR DUET THANK YOU!

[IMG]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y500/rkingkaraoke/9f0ad250-ab11-4d73-af21-ad5cb3b828d5_zpsivggph0e.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

DUE TO THE HOLIDAY & THIS ROUNDS EXTRA INVOLVED ASSIGNMENTS, I AM GIVING YOU ALL AN EXTRA DAY TO COMPLETE THEM. ALL SONGS & ASSIGNMENTS ARE DUE ON SUNDAY DEC 20 AT 11:59 PM. THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING PART OF OUR SHOW! I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING THIS ROUNDS LETTERS & SINGING CHRISTMAS CARDS. HAVE FUN WITH THIS ROUND'S WONDERFUL & SWEET PROJECTS! :D

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Judging Criteria & Point Value System

Ok....So we can't win them all & we all can't win. But in this contest you can earn a total of 50 points for a perfect performance. Keep in mind you don't have to have a perfect performance to perfectly perform to the best of your abilities....so just do your best to be your best! If you do that, you can be pleased with yourself for being the best that you could be!!

In the end, you should never allow a couple of peoples opinions over your songs to dictate how you feel about yourself. Also keep in mind, we are by nature are own worst critiques. However, Its the differences in us that sets us apart & makes us special & unique in all of our performances. Remember in God's ears, You always sing like an Angel!

Below is a list of my Judging Criteria & Guidelines. I hope you find this information to be helpful & useful.

Pitch..Tone & Key = 10 points
Your over all vocals performance..did you choose a song that showcases the pitch & tone of your voice....did you stay in or sing off key... you may change the key of a song to suit your voice better...but sometimes you may have to choose a better song to suit your voice.

Timing ...Dynamics & Diction = 10 points
Do you lead the song...does the song lead you...do you lead us into it & can we feel the rhythm...can we understand what you are saying & do use dynamics in your voice to help your song speak to us in volumes!

Emotional Attachment to Song = 10 points
Do you feel the story of a song when you sing it or do you just sing words with no feeling....do you engage us by pulling us into the song while making us long for more.

Sound Mix = 10 points
Vocal music balance & blend are crucial in your performance. It can make or break you. Play with those settings when you are mixing your songs!! lol We need to hear you to Judge you but we don't want to hear you shouting over the music either....Unless you're singing shout at the devil!

Total Package Presentation = 5 points
If you need help in this area just ask...we would like to see something besides a white background on your recording, but I do realize some people just aren't as puter savvy as others so we have cut the points in half for these last to criteria's. Still, its a good thing to learn how to dress up your show packages, so we like to encourage you to learn how to do this & be creative in you're package presentations.

Wow Factor = 5 points
Something that will set you & your Nominee apart from the others & Make You Stand out & Make Us Remember you. Video's & cam performances can be memorable...but so is someone who hick-ups in the middle of their song & then laughs at themselves as they recover & finish can give a totally fun & fantastic performance too....on or off cam.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

ATTENTION SHOW PRESENTERS
IMPORTANT INFO TO NOTE
REGARDING SCORING & BANNERS

I WANTED TO REMIND EVERYONE A COUPLE THINGS ABOUT SCORING & BANNERS

YOU CAN EARN UP TO 50 POINTS FOR EACH SONG PRESENTED...SEE JUDGING CRITERIA & GUIDELINES ABOVE FOR THE BREAKDOWN OF POINTS.

WE WILL BE ADDING THE POINTS YOUR NOMINEE RECEIVES TO YOUR MAIN ENTRY SONG EACH ROUND...SO YOUR TOTAL POINTS ON YOUR MAIN ENTRY CAN EARN UP TO 100 POINTS...SO THATS WHY YOU WANT TO CHOOSE YOUR NOMINEES SONGS WISELY.

YOUR NOMINEES SCORE CAN HELP MAKE OR BREAK YOU. EVERYONE OF YOU HAS A GREAT CHANCE OF WINNING....JUST MAKE SURE YOU PRESENT US WITH A GREAT TOTAL PKG FROM YOU & YOUR NOMINEE EVERY ROUND.

YOU MIGHT THINK SOMEONE HERE SINGS BETTER THEN YOU, BUT I WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT THOUGH VOCAL PERFORMANCE IS A MAJOR PART OF YOUR SCORE...YOUR TOTAL POINTS ARE DETERMINED BY MANY OTHER THINGS AS WELL. WE FACTOR A LOT OF THINGS INTO YOUR SCORE; WE WILL BE LOOKING AT YOUR TOTAL PKG...DID YOU CHOOSE A GOOD SONG FOR THAT ROUNDS THEME & HOW MUCH THOUGHT WENT INTO YOUR DEDICATIONS. DID YOU DESIGN A NICE PAGE OR DID YOU DO NOTHING TO IT...HOW WELL DID YOUR NOMINEES PERFORM & HOW WELL WAS THERE PAGE DESIGN & TOTAL PKG PERFORMANCE. YOU MIGHT HAVE ONE ROUND WHERE SOMEONE BEATS YOU... BUT THE NEXT ROUND YOU MIGHT BEAT THEM. THERE ARE A LOT OF VARIABLES HERE. ALL OF THESE THINGS & MANY OTHER THINGS, WILL DETERMINE YOUR FINAL SCORES FOR EACH ROUND...AND ALL THREE ROUNDS SCORES ADDED TOGETHER WILL DETERMINE YOUR OVERALL FINAL SCORES FOR THE BEST IN SHOW AWARDS. IT IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW THIS ALL PLAYS OUT IN THE END...BUT BEST SINGER DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN BEST SHOW PRESENTER.

EACH ROUND WE WILL HAVE A GRAND AWARD & A 1ST -3RD PLACE AWARD FOR EACH CATEGORY; SHOW PRESENTERS, NOMINEES & BONUS SONGS.

WE WILL NOT BE ANNOUNCING WINNERS OR GIVING OUT ANY AWARDS UNTIL THE FINAL ROUND IS COMPLETE. IF YOU DROP OUT BEFORE THE CONTEST IS OVER YOU WILL FORFEIT ANY AWARDS YOU HAVE WON IN THE PREVIOUS ROUNDS & WE WILL CHOOSE THE NEXT TOP WINNER OF THAT ROUND TO WIN INSTEAD. HOWEVER...EVERYONE WHO HAS ENTERED THIS CONTEST WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD WHETHER YOU REMAIN IN THE CONTEST OR NOT.

THERE IS SOME GREAT TALENT, SONGS & DEDICATIONS BEING PRESENTED HERE IN THIS CONTEST. THERE IS NO WAY I COULD JUDGE THIS JUST ON VOCAL SCORES ALONE...& THERE IS NO WAY I COULD JUDGE YOU WITH OUT THOSE JUDGES CRITERIA TO HELP ME OUT. IN THE END ITS GOING TO COME DOWN TO THE MOST POINTS. I'M NOT SURE WHOS GOING TO WIN THESE AWARDS, BUT I AM SURE THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE INCREDIBLE SHOW.

AFTER THE FINAL ROUND IS COMPLETE...WE WILL HAVE AN AWARDS SHOW WHERE WE WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS FROM EACH ROUND IN EACH CATEGORY, THE BEST IN SHOW WINNERS, AND A PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD WHERE YOU & YOUR NOMINEES WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 4 FAVORITE PERFORMANCES PRESENTED IN THIS ENTIRE CONTEST.

THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD IS A SEPARATE AWARD FROM OUR CONTEST AWARDS EVERY SONG PRESENTED IN THIS CONTEST WILL BE ON A SEPARATE PLAYLIST SPECIALLY MADE FOR THIS AWARD. ALL SHOW PRESENTERS & NOMINEES MAY VOTE FOR THIS AWARD. IF YOU DONT WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS & VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 4 PERFORMANCES, YOU DONT HAVE TO....BUT EACH SHOW PRESENTER THAT DOES VOTE FOR THEIR TOP 4 PERFORMANCES WILL RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL 10 POINTS ADDED TO THEIR FINAL SCORES FOR THIS PRESTIGIOUS AWARD. THESE EXTRA POINTS WILL ONLY BE ADDED TO YOUR SCORES FOR THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS & WILL NOT BE ADDED TO YOUR SCORES FOR ANY OTHER AWARDS. AFTER ROUND 3 IS COMPLETE WE WILL START THE VOTING FOR THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS. ALL PRESENTERS & NOMINEES FROM THIS CONTEST WHO CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS WILL CAST THEIR VOTES BY CHOOSING THEIR TOP 4 PERFORMANCES. THEIR FAVORITE PERFORMER IN THE CONTEST WILL RECEIVE 10 POINTS , THE OTHER 3 PERFORMERS THEY CHOOSE WILL EACH RECEIVE 5 POINTS. THE FOUR PEOPLE WITH THE HIGHEST SCORES WILL WIN THIS AWARD. ANDY & I WILL NOT BE VOTING IN THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS...THIS WILL BE AN AWARD DETERMINED BY ALL OF YOU WHO WERE SHOWCASED IN THIS CONTEST. YOU MAY VOTE FOR ANYONE YOU LIKE..INCLUDING YOURSELF YOU DONT HAVE TO LISTEN EVERYONE OR ANYONE TO VOTE. JUST LIKE ON TV WHEN YOU VOTE THEY DONT CARE HOW YOU CHOOSE YOUR WINNERS OR IF YOU LISTENED TO EVERYONE. MAYB YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU JUST REALLY LIKE SOMEONE..OR YOU LIKE THEIR SONG...OR YOU LIKE THERE LOOK...SO DONT THINK YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO EVERYONE TO VOTE. HOWEVER, I WILL HAVE A MASTER PLAYLIST SO IF YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO IT AT YOUR LEISURE, WHILE YOUR DOING HOUSEWORK ETC. YOU CAN. AT THE END OF THIS CONTEST IF YOU HAVE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH LISTENS YOU WILL HAVE LISTENED T& HOPEFULLY COMMENTED ON EVERYONE ANYWAY. PLEASE LET YOUR NOMINEES KNOW THAT THEY WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO VOTE FOR THE PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS. THIS IS THERE CHANCE TO VOTE FOR YOU! THIS SHOULD BE FUN & I DO HOPE THAT YOU & YOUR NOMINEES WILL PARTICIPATE & VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 4 FAVORITE PERFORMANCES. I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE WHO WINS THESE AWARDS.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

WELCOME TO
RUBY & ANDY'S
2015 SS FAVORITE FAN AWARDS
ROUND 3 - FINAL ROUND
"WE WISH YOU A
MERRY CHRISTMAS"
AND WOULD LIKE
TO THANK OUR
SHOW PRESENTERS
FOR STARRING
IN OUR 1ST
FAVORITE FANS
AWARD SHOW
WHOOT WHOOT!
A BIG ROUND
OF APPLAUSE
FOR THE SS
SHOW PRESENTERS!

1. omb001
DMAC69 PRESENTS YOU WITH
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
2. Trochilidae
OMB001 PRESENTS YOU WITH
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
3. Sugarandspice27
TROCHILIDAE PRESENTS YOU WITH
Rocking Around The Christmas Tree - your choice artist
NOMINATING ~Kristine_L
Christmas Eve ~ Celine Dion

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b6671fdc2
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
4. Gregsmooth
SUGARANDSPICE PRESENTS YOU WITH
DNOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
5. InvestinPolitics
GREGSMOOTH PRESENTS YOU WITH
DO YOU HERE WHAT I HERE - YOUR CHOICE OF ARTIST
NOMINATING ~ Rachael Ray
Jingle Bell Rock" ~ Bobby Helms
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bc816606d

OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
6. TDC
INVESTINPOLITICS PRESENTS YOU WITH
I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas by Gayla Peevey
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
7. Salali
TDC PRESENTS YOU WITH
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU - MARIAH CAREY
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
8. Lindygirl
SALALI PRESENTS YOU WITH
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
9. Draymax
LINDYGIRL PRESENTS YOU WITH
Little drummer boy - Your choice artist
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
10. ImaChristian2
DRAYMAX PRESENTS YOU WITH
Dear Santa (Bring Me A Man This Christmas) ~ The Weather Girls
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bead77521
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
11. GOLIATH63
IMACHRISTIAN2 PRESENTS YOU WITH
SILENT NIGHT - YOUR CHOICE ARTIST
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
12. Liezel
GOLIATH63 PRESENTS YOU WITH
O Holy Night - Celine Dion
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b48876ba1
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
13. DMAC69
LIEZEL PRESENTS YOU WITH
I'll be home for Christmas - Your choice artist
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
CLICK ON BANNERS TO ACCESS PLAYLISTS
SHOW PRESENTERS
ROUND 3 PLAYLIST

CHRISTMAS SONG NOMINEES
ROUND 3 PLAYLIST

BONUS SONGS
ROUND 3 PLAYLIST

OH...WHAT AN AWESOME GROUP!!
I COULD NOT BE MORE PLEASED!!

Draymax

Reply by Draymax

IDang....
Here I wrote Idabb a nice letter and was just in the midst of presenting my choice of song to Lindygirl!!
Back to the drawing board!!!
LOL if this is the only mistake you've had thus far Ruby, I'd say your doing pretty dang good!!!
Cheers
Dray

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

IDang....
Here I wrote Idabb a nice letter and was just in the midst of presenting my choice of song to Lindygirl!!
Back to the drawing board!!!
LOL if this is the only mistake you've had thus far Ruby, I'd say your doing pretty dang good!!!
Cheers
DrayDraymax

TY VERY MUCH! AND SO JUST TO BE CLEAR HERE

SO YOU ARE WRITING A LETTER TO IMACHRISTIAN2 & PICKING OUT HER SONG & LINDYGIRL WILL BE WRITING A LETTER & CHOOSING YOUR SONG.!

Draymax

Reply by Draymax

Got it Ruby....now lay your head down and get some sleep!!!

TrochilidaeLEVEL 108

Reply by TrochilidaeGOLD

I'm here...

Draymax

Reply by Draymax

Good Evening ImaChristian2,
In finding out that I was fortunate enough to draw your name, I visited your studio and reflected upon all of the posts that you have submitted thus far on the thread. You seem to be a very punny, excuse me I meant funny, individual who has such a tragic love life. I teared up when I read about Mr Pettibone and his plight, which has led him to wander aimlessly around Europe, while you are left here to pine away without him. Well dear lady, I think that you shouldn't be alone at this special time of year, and you should chuck his "Petty bones" to the curb and find yourself a new man who won't always make you feel under the weather. To that end, I think it behooves you to ask Santa for a more suitable replacement for you. Therefore, if you would just fill out this form and send it off to him lickety-split, perhaps he can help you. I've even heard if you sing this application, it gets his attention much quicker!!!!

Whether you choose to fill this application is totally up to you, but in any case I hope you are surrounded by love and happiness at this time of year, and that your todays are always brighter than your yesterdays, but not as stunning as your tomorrows.
Cheers
Drayton

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

SO TO BE CLEAR EVERYONE
HERES HOW IT WORKS

PERSON # 1 ON THE LIST PICKS SONG
FOR PERSON #2 ON THE LIST
PERSON #2 PICKS SONG FOR PERSON #3
PERSON 3 PICKS SONG FOR PERSON 4...
#4 PICKS #5 SONG
#5 PICKS #6 SONG
6 PICKS #7
SO # 7 IS SALALI SHE PICKS # 8'S SONG FOR LINDYGIRL.
LINDYGIRL IS #8 SHE PICKS #9 DRAYMAX SONG
#9 DRAMAZ WRITES LETTER TO #10 IMACHRITIAN2 & CHOOSES IMA'S SONG
#10 IMA WRITES LETTER OF SONG REQUEST TO
#11 GOLIATH63 WRITES LETTER OF SONG REQUEST TO
#12 LEIZEL#12 LIEZEL
WILL WRITE LETTER & SONG REQUEST TO # 13 DMAC69
#13 WRITES LETTER OF SONG REQUEST TO # 1 OMBOO1
.* SO I HOPE THIS HELP CLEAR UO ANY CONFUSION

I ALREADY FILLED IN THE NAME OF THE PERSON PICKIN YOUR SONG OUT & PUT IT RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR NAME IT SAYS SO & SO IS PRESENTING TO YOU....BABLABABLA

Liezel_0318LEVEL 52

Reply by Liezel_0318

I'm here

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

I'm here... Trochilidae

HI THERE

YOU WILL BE WRITING YOUR LETTER & SONG REQUEST TO
SUGARANDSPICE27

& OMBOO1 WILL BE WRITING YOU A LETTER & CHOOSING YOUR SONG

OK... I'M SERIOUSLY TAKEN DRAYMAX ADVISE NOW. I BEEN UP OVER 30 HOURS...CANT DO NO MORE.

GOODNIGHT YA LL!
I'LL ADDRESS ANY ISSUE YOU ARE HAVING 2MORROW

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

I'm here Liezel_0318

HI LIEZEL
YOU WILL WRITE LETTER & SONG REQUEST TO # 13 DMAC69

AND #11 GOLIATH HAD YOUR #12 LIEZEL
AND YOUR SONG HAS BEEN CHOSEN FOR YOU TO SING
12. Liezel
GOLIATH63 PRESENTS YOU WITH
O HOLY NIGHT - ANY ARTIST - YOUR CHOICE

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Good Evening ImaChristian2,
In finding out that I was fortunate enough to draw your name, I visited your studio and reflected upon all of the posts that you have submitted thus far on the thread. You seem to be a very punny, excuse me I meant funny, individual who has such a tragic love life. I teared up when I read about Mr Pettibone and his plight, which has led him to wander aimlessly around Europe, while you are left here to pine away without him. Well dear lady, I think that you shouldn't be alone at this special time of year, and you should chuck his "Petty bones" to the curb and find yourself a new man who won't always make you feel under the weather. To that end, I think it behooves you to ask Santa for a more suitable replacement for you. Therefore, if you would just fill out this form and send it off to him lickety-split, perhaps he can help you. I've even heard if you sing this application, it gets his attention much quicker!!!!

Whether you choose to fill this application is totally up to you, but in any case I hope you are surrounded by love and happiness at this time of year, and that your todays are always brighter than your yesterdays, but not as stunning as your tomorrows.
Cheers
DraytonDraymax

I LOVE THIS LETTER!! VERY SWEET & CLEVER DRAYTON!!! I MIGHT HAVE TO LEARN THIS ONE MYSELF! LOL

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

OK, I THINK WERE BACK ON THE RIGHT PATH NOW. YOU ARE ALL WRITING SOME WONDERFUL LETTERS! I'M SO PROUD OF THIS GROUP! YOU ALL ARE NOT ONLY TALENTED..BUT VERY SWEET BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE TOO! GOODNIGHT EVERYONE.

TrochilidaeLEVEL 108

Reply by TrochilidaeGOLD

I'm here... Trochilidae

HI THERE

YOU WILL BE WRITING YOUR LETTER & SONG REQUEST TO
SUGARANDSPICE27

& OMBOO1 WILL BE WRITING YOU A LETTER & CHOOSING YOUR SONG

OK... I'M SERIOUSLY TAKEN DRAYMAX ADVISE NOW. I BEEN UP OVER 30 HOURS...CANT DO NO MORE.

GOODNIGHT YA LL!
I'LL ADDRESS ANY ISSUE YOU ARE HAVING 2MORROW

rkingkaraoke

Thanks..

gregsmoothLEVEL 79

Reply by gregsmoothGOLD

Well i hope i have this correct my letter is to ' InvestinPolitics' ,,,,, Frank .
dear frank , i could not be more happy than to get to write this letter and request a Christmas song from you ,, i have heard you over the last few weeks and i must say i am completely impressed with your singing ,, you carry a smoothness and vocal skill that most can only dream of , you simply are a pleasure to listen to ,,,, i have been on your site and i think i would love to here this song from you" Do You Hear What I Hear?", you may choose the artist you wish to sing it by , i hope you know it and like it as i believe you will sound incredible singing this one ,
~ GREG~

ImaChristian2

Reply by ImaChristian2GOLD

Condolences to Her Majesty The Queen, and Her people for The Duke of Edinburghs Death. A true Prince

Thanks Drayton, You are very clever indeed. Funny stuff. I must say though all of Ruby's posts back there were hilarious! I was reading then laughing and I laughed harder at each on. I was at the "Oh my stomach hurts" and in tears when I finished her "just give me all your phone numbers," post. Never happen Girl. hahahahaha Goodnight! LOL! LOL!

ImaChristian2

Condolences to Her Majesty The Queen, and Her people for The Duke of Edinburghs Death. A true Prince

Dear Drayton, Bwahahahahaha! I have never heard that song in my life! You prolly knew that, just so I would have to do whatever is necessary to distract the judges so their attention was focused on anything but my singing. No Problem. Always up for a challenge! Thanks Bro! Merry Christmas! Blessings to you and yours.......

TrochilidaeLEVEL 108

Reply by TrochilidaeGOLD

Hi... Sugarandspice27,

I have gone through some of your recordings and your performances on rock songs has caught my attention . You have a lovely singing voice. I believe you can make us all here so happy and have so much fun if you would sing " Rocking Around The Christmas Tree ". I also love this song . We can be all rocking here and let's be merry on this celebration of our Saviour's Holy Nativity.

Happy Holidays !!

Rida

Sugarandspice27LEVEL 72

Reply by Sugarandspice27GOLD

I´m here

Sugarandspice27LEVEL 72

Edited reply by Sugarandspice27GOLD

Hi... Sugarandspice27,

I have gone through some of your recordings and your performances on rock songs has caught my attention . You have a lovely singing voice. I believe you can make us all here so happy and have so much fun if you would sing " Rocking Around The Christmas Tree ". I also love this song . We can be all rocking here and let's be merry on this celebration of our Saviour's Holy Nativity.

Happy Holidays !!

RidaTrochilidae

Thank you very much for your letter Rida!! I´m very much looking forward to sing ``Rocking around the Christmas Tree``for you!! This is exactly the song I was hoping to sing, and you picked it!! Putting a big smile on my face :-) Thank you!!

InvestInPolitics

Edited reply by InvestInPolitics

Mr. Smooth,

I have been instructed to RSVP to your kind request of the 16th as Mr. Politics is currently engaged in important investing duties.

Mr. Politics sends his regards and assures me that he holds you in equal high esteem. He hopes this letter finds you well and happy as we near the holidays.

Mr. Politics is intrigued by your query of "Do You Hear What I Hear?" He is fairly certain that, being a half-world apart, it is unlikely that the sounds manifested would be duplicated. However staff is currently in the process of setting up the appropriate experimental apparatus to make the determination.

The experiment should only take a short time, so you should receive the details of its findings soon.

Thank you, again, for your inquiry.

Sincerely,

Lydia May Diddle
Executive Secretary

PS: Mr. Politics has arranged for a special holiday treat to be delivered. Please watch for an unusually large, moist package from TDC's Fine Hippopotami and Tunics. --LMD

TrochilidaeLEVEL 108

Reply by TrochilidaeGOLD

Hi... Sugarandspice27,

Happy Holidays !!

RidaTrochilidae

Thank you very much for your letter Rida!! I´m very much looking forward to sing ``Rocking around the Christmas Tree``for you!! This is exactly the song I was hoping to sing, and you picked it!! Putting a big smile on my face :-) Thank you!!Sugarandspice27

You're welcome.

Liezel_0318LEVEL 52

Reply by Liezel_0318

Liezel request letter to DMAC69 :
Hello DMAC69 ,hope your doing well I love for you to sing I'll Be Home For Christmas ,and you can pick who singers you want . I Really loved listening to your song and with your awesome voice Thank you for being my FRIEND ,stay cool

Liezel_0318LEVEL 52

Reply by Liezel_0318

GOLIATH63 Requested Song To Liezel
O Holly Night - Celine Dion
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b48876ba1

HightonesLEVEL 63

Reply by Hightones

Ok Ruby I think I understand bahahahahahah,you Ruby
We been duet partners for most of the year
And I still just hang on and see what's next

HightonesLEVEL 63

Reply by Hightones

Dear Ruby,probably didn't see this coming
But you know your my fav fan and fav singer
I'll throw you a curve ball merry Christmas
If you didn't have enough to
I'm choosing a song for you,rofl
I'll be home for Christmas ~ Linda ronstadt

InvestInPolitics

It is possible that Ruby's sleep-deprived state last night caused her to forget posting my request to TDC on the list. So, I will duplicate the letter below.

InvestInPolitics

Reply by InvestInPolitics

Dear TDC,

The world has been rendered grey and bitter. This season of love huddles in shadow fearing recrimination for its existence while some actively plot the violent destruction of those with whom they disagree. Joy has been discouraged to minimize offence. We are hurling toward a monochromatic future of shared mediocrity and I can think of but one solution...

A hippopotamus for Christmas. And I want your bright smile and unshakable optimism to deliver herds of hippopotami to anyone with the sense to recognize the necessity.

Please hurry. I fear the paucity of rotund, submerged mammals of gaping maw and funny ears is becoming acute.

Sincerely,

InvestInPolitics

ImaChristian2

Edited reply by ImaChristian2GOLD

Frank! Hey FRANK!??? Did you not read all the jibberish on this thread? I guess not! At least Ruby put Blab blah blab in her posts for me to keep up. Some of those words you use were sorta big, in your letters. They are so funny! I got one of them dealies off the bookcase to look up your words. and the whole thing fell on top of me, but I have only my shelves to blame I wonder why the word Encyclopedia is in itself? Hey Frank? Do people in prison use cell phones?

InvestInPolitics

Frank! Hey FRANK!??? Did you not read all the jibberish on this thread? I guess not! At least Ruby put Blab blah blab in her posts for me to keep up. Some of those words you use were sorta big, in your letters. They are so funny! I got one of them dealies off the bookcase to look up your words. and the whole thing fell on top of me, but I have only my shelves to blame I wonder why the word Encyclopedia is in itself? Hey Frank? Do people in prison use cell phones?ImaChristian2

Yes. They are the only phones available. But the charges are criminal.

LINDYGIRL

Edited reply by LINDYGIRL

request letter to DRAYMAX such a beautiful voice you have, I've enjoyed listening to you very much, ive been looking though Christmas songs I think you would truly sound fabulous on. so I would like to here little drummer boy I love that song..

InvestInPolitics

Frank! Hey FRANK!??? Did you not read all the jibberish on this thread? I guess not! At least Ruby put Blab blah blab in her posts for me to keep up. Some of those words you use were sorta big, in your letters. They are so funny! I got one of them dealies off the bookcase to look up your words. and the whole thing fell on top of me, but I have only my shelves to blame I wonder why the word Encyclopedia is in itself? Hey Frank? Do people in prison use cell phones?ImaChristian2

OK, I do not want your head to explode, but your Encyclopedia question is the basis of what is known as "Russell's Paradox." Sit down and study carefully... If an encyclopedia is defined as a container that contains all things that do not contain themselves, then it MUST contain itself. Therein lies the paradox.

I love what I do. I really do.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

GOT A LIL SHUT EYE...BUT FEEL I NEED MORE. I JUST AWOKE & I HAVE A HEADACHE. I'M HOPING AFTER I EAT, I WILL FEEL BETTER....THEN I PLAN ON GOING BACK TO ROUND 2'S INTERMISSION SHOW TO SEE WHAT I MISSED & GET THE GAME SHOW WINNER'S BANNERS MADE FOR YOU ALL.

I HOPE EVERYONE IS BEING TOUCHED THIS HOLIDAY SEASON BY THE SUPER SWEET LETTERS YOU ARE RECEIVING HERE. AFTER READING THE LETTERS LEFT HERE SINCE I WENT TO BED LAST NIGHT, MY HEART HAS BEEN REALLY TOUCHED BY THEM...EXCEPT FOR FRANKS...I DONT THINK MY MIND IS READY FOR ROCKET SCIENCE YET. LOL THAT POST LIKE THE ONE HE LEFT ON PAGE 1 FLEW RIGHT OVER MY HEAD. LOL I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT FRANK....BUT I'M HOPING TDC CAN UNDERSTAND IT. ARE YOU WANTING SANTA TO BRING YOU A HIPPO FOR CHRISTMAS? WHY? I RATHER HAVE A PUPPY...HIPPOS EAT TO MUCH POOP TO MUCH & TAKE UP TO MUCH ROOM IN THE BED. LOL BUT TO EACH HIS OWN. IF ITS A HIPPO YOU WANT....TDC IS THE KIND OF PERSON WHO I THINK WOULD BE ABLE TO FIND YOU ONE. KNOWING OF HER GRAPHIC ART SKILLS I'D SAY THERE IS NOTHING THAT SHE CANT PRODUCE.

LET ME GET SOMETHING TO EAT & I'LL CHECK BACK IN WITH YOU ALL THIS AFTERNOON / HAVE A GREAT DAY.

OH & ONE MORE THING I SHOULD MENTION.

IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR LETTER OF SONG REQUEST YET...IT MIGHT NOT HURT TO CONTACT THE PERSON WHO HAS YOUR NAME FOR THE GIFT EXCHANGE & LET THEM KNOW THEY HAVE YOUR NAME IN THE GIFT EXCHANGE & YOU ARE WAITING FOR THEIR LETTER OF SONG REQUEST TO ARRIVE ON THE THREAD ...THAT WAY YOU CAN HURRY THEM ALONG SO YOU CAN GET YOUR MAIN SONG DONE. IF THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO YOUR PM LET ME KNOW...& I'LL CONTACT THEM MYSELF.

YOU CAN NOT TURN IN A BONUS SONG UNTIL BOTH YOUR MAIN ENTRY & NOMINEE SONG HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED AND YOU CAN NOT TURN IN YOUR MAIN SONG & NOMINEES SONG UNTIL YOUR LETTER OF SONG REQUEST HAS BEEN SENT. THANKS EVERYONE! HAVE A GREAT DAY. GOT ANOTHER GAME PLANNED FOR TONIGHT...STAY TUNED.

BTW....I'M GOING TO UPDATE THE LIST TO HEAR NOW QUICK. LLET ME KNOW IF I MISS ANYONE UP TIL HERE.

FRANK, I AM CORRECT IN ASSUMiNG YOUR SONG REQUEST FOR TDC IS
I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas by Gayla Peevey then?

InvestInPolitics

FRANK, AM I CORRECT IN ASSUMING THAT YOUR SONG REQUEST FOR TDC IS
I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas by Gayla Peevey then?RubyTheSleepless

I thought I said that!

Yes, that is the request. Sometimes I am too cryptic for my own good.

ImaChristian2

OK, I do not want your head to explode, but your Encyclopedia question is the basis of what is known as "Russell's Paradox." Sit down and study carefully... If an encyclopedia is defined as a container that contains all things that do not contain themselves, then it MUST contain itself. Therein lies the paradox.

I love what I do. I really do.InvestInPolitics

BWahahahahahahahahahaha! HAAAAAAA! I love what ya do too! Your the funniest Geek Scientist in the unireverse!
If anything is possible, is it possible for something to be impossible? Cause I'm not getting any younger and we need to find you a girlfriend! I love that we are buddies and you teach me fun stuff like how to watch paint dry, but Frankiy,(LOL) Id like to expand your verizons. I want to have more time to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing yesterday. Frank, just because you are a talented, wealthy, handsome, single man, with a pool, your not a complete failure. Most women want bigger closets these days, So get rid of some of that state of the art electronic stuff, and 4 of the cars. you can make huge walkin closets that have racks for 200 pairs of shoes and stuff that a women needs, Frank there's not that big a difference between Prunes And Dates! Go for it Buddy! Who would like to date Frankie! I have a cat so.......

TrochilidaeLEVEL 108

Reply by TrochilidaeGOLD

I am nominating:

Kristine_L
Christmas Eve ~ Celine Dion
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b6671fdc2

InvestInPolitics

InvestInPolitics
Nominating
Rachael Ray
"Jingle Bell Rock" ~ Bobby Helms
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bc816606d

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Dear Ruby,probably didn't see this coming
But you know your my fav fan and fav singer
I'll throw you a curve ball merry Christmas
If you didn't have enough to
I'm choosing a song for you,rofl
I'll be home for Christmas ~ Linda ronstadtHightones

TWINSEE...YOUR LETTER HAS REALLY TOUCHED MY HEART, & HAS BROUGHT SOME HAPPY TEARS TO MY EYES. THANK YOU!

WHAT A WONDERFUL LETTER & SONG REQUEST THIS IS FROM YOU. LIVING AWAY FROM HOME MOST OF MY LIFE (UNTIL HERE RECENTLY) THAT HAS BEEN MY #1 FAVORITE SONG TO SING EVERY CHRISTMAS & I DONT THINK A YEAR HAS GONE BY THAT I HAVENT SUNG IT. YOU COULD NOT OF CHOSE A BETTER SONG FOR ME. LIKE ALWAYS...YOU CHOOSE THE BEST SONGS EVER, WHETHER IT HAS BEEN FOR ME, OR YOU, OR US. YOU NOT ONLY HAVE AN EXTRAORDINARY GIFT FOR SINGING SONGS BUT CHOOSING SONGS TO SING AS WELL.

ONE OF THE BEST THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO ME THIS YEAR HAS BEEN MEETING YOU. I HAVE THANKED GOD EVERYDAY FOR ANSWERING MY PRAYER THAT FIRST CONTEST WE WERE IN TOGETHER... WHEN I ASKED GOD TO ALLOW YOU TO BE MY DUET PARTNER IN THAT CONTEST. I WROTE YOU MY FIRST LETTER WHEN THAT CONTEST BEGAN ...BEFORE I KNEW YOU WERE A PREACHER.... & I THINK I PREACHED A LIL TO YOU IN THAT LETTER, WHEN I TOLD YOU I HAD PRAYED FOR YOU TO BE MY PARTNER & TO GET READY FOR ME, (LOL) BECAUSE I BELIEVED IN THE POWER OF PRAYER. LATTER THAT DAY..THE DUET PARTNERS WERE RANDOMLY CHOSEN FROM A BIG LIST OF SINGERS...& WE WERE PAIRED UP TO SING TOGETHER. I COULD HARDLY WAIT TO WRITE YOU MY 2ND LETTER.... TO ONCE AGAIN PREACH TO MY UNKNOWN PREACHER FRIEND & DUET PARTNER.... TO TELL YOU THAT GOD HAD ANSWERED MY PRAYER, LIKE I KNEW HE WOULD ...& THAT WE HAD BEEN SELECTED TO SING TOGETHER. WOW! GOD SURE ANSWERED THAT PRAYER!!! HE BLESSED ME WAY MORE THEN I ASKED FOR TOO. I WAS ASKING HIM FOR A DUET PARTNER FOR THAT COMPETITION ...BUT GOD GAVE ME A BEST FRIEND FOR LIFE. IMAGINE MY SURPRISE WHEN I FOUND OUT YOU WERE A PREACHER.

YOU HAVE BEEN A GREAT INSPIRATION TO ME PERSONALLY & PROFESSIONALLY . AND LIKE I STARTED TO SAY HERE....YOU HAVE INTRODUCED ME TO THE BEST SONGS EVER ....& LET ME ADD... SOME OF MY BEST TIMES EVER TOO. WE HAVE RECORDED SOME AMAZING & INSPIRATIONAL SONGS TOGETHER THIS YEAR. I LOOK FORWARD TO WHAT ELSE GOD HAS HAD IN MIND FOR US SINCE HE BROUGHT US TOGETHER.

THIS CHRISTMAS & ALWAYS ....I FOREVER WILL THANK GOD FOR YOU. I CANT IMAGINE NOW WHAT LIFE WOULD BE LIKE WITHOUT YOU HERE TO BRIGHTEN MY DAYS & I CANT IMAGINE WHAT LIFE WOULD BE LIKE WITHOUT THE BIRTH OF OUR LORD & SAVIOR JESUS. YOUR VOICE IS TRULY A GREAT GIFT FROM GOD. I THINK THE ANGELS HOVER AROUND YOU WHEN YOU SING WITH ADMIRATION OF WHAT GOD HAS GIVEN YOU. I CANT THINK OF A BETTER SONG FOR YOU THIS CHRISTMAS TO SING FOR US ALL THEN "AWAY IN THE MANAGER". IT IS TRUE, I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN & YOU ARE MY FAVORITE FAV & FAVORITE FAN AS WELL. I KNOW THIS SONG IS PERFECT FOR YOU . PLEASE BLESS US ALL BY SINGING THIS SONG ABOUT THE BIRTH OF JESUS WHO IS AFTER ALL THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.

THANK YOU FOR THE SWEET LETTER & SONG REQUEST. I WILL GLADLY SING THE SONG YOU WANT ME TO SING FOR YOU...BUT I WILL HAVE TO SHARE THAT ONE WITH YOU PRIVATELY ...BECAUSE I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS HAS ALREADY BEEN REQUESTED FOR DMAC69 BY LIEZEL TO SING & DUPLICATES ARE NOT ALLOWED. IF YOU WANT TO THROW ME ANOTHER CURVE BALL, I WILL TRY TO HIT A HOME RUN FOR YOU!. THANK YOU AGAIN MY DEAR SWEET BROTHER IN CHRIST! SINCERELY FROM MY WARM TOUCHED HEART.

RUBY

BTW EVERYONE....THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW LONG YOUR LETTER SHOULD NOT BE. LOL

ImaChristian2

Okay. Now, Can we all promise me something???? I did not know the song Draymax offered up, nor did he, I'm sure, LOL, and Ruby said be prompt (Whatever that is) so I decided to go for a drive. Anywho I did what I had to, so lets all join pinkie fingers and Promise when his contest is over, I mean it! We will Never, Ever, EVER,EVER, EVER! Talk about this OK? In Fact after this contest, you people wont even know me! hahahahahahaLMBO!!!!

ImaChristian2
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bead77521

InvestInPolitics

Okay. Now, Can we all promise me something???? I did not know the song Draymax offered up, nor did he, I'm sure, LOL, and Ruby said be prompt (Whatever that is) so I decided to go for a drive. Anywho I did what I had to, so lets all join pinkie fingers and Promise when his contest is over, I mean it! We will Never, Ever, EVER,EVER, EVER! Talk about this OK? In Fact after this contest, you people wont even know me! hahahahahahaLMBO!!!!

ImaChristian2
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bead77521ImaChristian2

Nothing on the internet ever goes away, girl. Ever.

TDCLEVEL 104

Reply by TDCPATRON

Music: a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination & life to everything

It is possible that Ruby's sleep-deprived state last night caused her to forget posting my request to TDC on the list. So, I will duplicate the letter below.InvestInPolitics

Thanks, I had noticed that too and was going to post her a notice...poor Ruby! She has given us a fun Challenge, but I think she's given herself a huge headache too!!
Thanks for the Hipo Holiday Hipster Song!! HaHaHa!!

InvestInPolitics

I love what I do. I really do.InvestInPolitics

BWahahahahahahahahahaha! HAAAAAAA! I love what ya do too! Your the funniest Geek Scientist in the unireverse!
If anything is possible, is it possible for something to be impossible? Cause I'm not getting any younger and we need to find you a girlfriend! I love that we are buddies and you teach me fun stuff like how to watch paint dry, but Frankiy,(LOL) Id like to expand your verizons. I want to have more time to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing yesterday. Frank, just because you are a talented, wealthy, handsome, single man, with a pool, your not a complete failure. Most women want bigger closets these days, So get rid of some of that state of the art electronic stuff, and 4 of the cars. you can make huge walkin closets that have racks for 200 pairs of shoes and stuff that a women needs, Frank there's not that big a difference between Prunes And Dates! Go for it Buddy! Who would like to date Frankie! I have a cat so.......ImaChristian2

It's heart-warming that you try to watch out for my best interests, girl. However, a date? Uhhh...been there, done that. If there is but one immutable truth in the universe, it is that I shouldn't have been there and I shouldn't have done that. Besides, I can't think of a single piece of equipment I could spare for closet space...

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

It is possible that Ruby's sleep-deprived state last night caused her to forget posting my request to TDC on the list. So, I will duplicate the letter below.InvestInPolitics

Thanks, I had noticed that too and was going to post her a notice...poor Ruby! She has given us a fun Challenge, but I think she's given herself a huge headache too!!
Thanks for the Hipo Holiday Hipster Song!! HaHaHa!!
TDC

SORRY I MISSED THIS SONG YOU GUYS. NOT SURE HOW I COULD MISS A HIPPOPOTUMUS IN THE ROOM! BWAHAHAH!

WILL BE UPDATING THE LIST IN A SEC.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

FRANK...I THINK I MAY HAVE CRACKED YOUR SECRET CODE ...I'M BEGINNING TO MAKE SENSE OF YOUR WORDS & I DID NOT EVEN NEED TO GET OUT MY ROCKET SCIENCE FOR DUMMIES BOOK. LOL

<< Prev Next >>