Messages on Legacy are offline. Please check on SingSnap 2.0 or email us at support@singsnap.com for assistance.

RUBY & ANDY'S FAVORITE FAN AWARDS ROUND 1

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 5,133 times and 313 replies have been made.

Next >>
rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Edited post by rkingkaraokeSNAP-STAR

RUBY & ANDY'S
SS FAVORITE FAN AWARDS

HONORING OUR FAVORITE FANS
IN SONG'S, CONTEST'S & GAMES.
TOP GRAND, 1ST-3RD & PARTICIPATION
BANNERS FOR EVERYONE WHO
PARTICIPATES IN THE AWARD SHOW.

WELCOME

Contest Background Information

I think often times many of our fans are forgotten, overlooked & unappreciated. For many people & I'm ashamed to say myself included, We are often times guilty of not visiting our fans studios & listening & commenting on there songs as often as we should or would like to. Therefore many of us do not even know who half of our fans are.

There are a lot of people who will listen to you if you listen to them, or maybe if you are in a contest with them where listening is expected & or required, but there are some fans who will listen to your songs time & time again expecting nothing in return. They just listen to your songs because they (((really))) like your music!!! These are some of the fans that I would like to honor in this contest. The fan that is always there listening & encouraging you unconditionally. The true fans. The fans who for lack of time or for some other reason have not been heard & acknowledged like they should be.

So in Honor of the SS Fans from all across the world We Salute them, We Thank them & We Dedicate this contest to them.

Over All Contest Summary

This will be a 3 round non elimination contest after signups are complete. This is the sign up round. We are looking for 25 Show Presenters. Show Presenters will Nominate Fans that they Represent & Present at the Award Show & the Show Presenters will also be Featured at & will Star in the Show & I will discuss this in more detail as we go on. Please read all the rules & guidelines. No drama will be tolerated. We are all adults here so lets treat each other with respect. Lets enjoy our time together here. We would like to welcome you all to our favorite fan award show show.

Although each round has its similarities, there will be a new twist & assignment for each round ... which we will explain before each round begins. Each round will last 4 days & will close on that day at 11:59 pm or Midnight ss time. lol

Each round will have a required Main Entry Song of your choice, an Optional Bonus Song & an Optional Bonus Game. We will have a Top Grand Prize Winner & 1st -3rd place Prize Winners for the Nominees & Yourself (their Representative & Show presenter) for each round. There will also be a Top Grand Prize Banner & 1st -3rd place Banner for the Bonus Song's & a Game Prize Banner for each round as well. If you choose to sing a Bonus Song, know that Andy & I will be choosing the bonus songs for each round so you might need to learn a new song in this contest ....So if you don't like learning & singing new songs & taking on new challenges ... this might not be the contest for you. In each round there will be a optional Bonus Game played for a chance to win an additional Banner. One Winner & Banner Per Game ...unless there is a tie and then you both win. Show Presenters & Nominees may win Vocal Performance Winning Banners but *Only the Show Presenters will be able to sing & win Bonus Song Banners & play the Bonus Games. All Show Presenters & there Nominees will receive Participation Banners at the end of the contest. Round Winner Banners will be given out for each round.

Meet & Greet
Your Host & Judges

This contest is all about acknowledging ss fans. I think its safe to say that after listening to Andy, aka Hightones, sing 200 to 300 songs in the last 6 months & singing over 70 duets with him during this time that I am a big fan of Andy's. If you haven't heard Andy sing before you should head over to his studio for a real sweet treat. Andy has listened to, supported & commented on hundreds of my songs in the past 6 months as well, since we became Partners in Chimes so I think its safe to say that he is a fav fan of mine as well. It just made sense that we would team up together in this contest, for that reason I have asked Andy to help me here . A Special shout out & Thank You to my Awesome Friend, Fan, Co-host & Judge Andy Hightones

Although this is Andy & my first time hosting an "Official SS Contest", Both Andy & I have been Blessed to be able to work in the Entertainment Business for over a decade. Neither of us have been on SS for more than a couple of years & although we have met some Extremely Talented People that we are Fans of here & even though this is called a Favorite Fan Awards Contest; We do not choose winners based on our Favorite Friends or Fans. We will be judging you solely on your performances that are presented to us here in this contest. In the next section you will find our judging criteria & point value system so you will know exactly what we will be judging you on.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Edited reply by rkingkaraokeSNAP-STAR

WELCOME TO
RUBY & ANDY'S
SS FAVORITE FAN
AWARDS
WE WOULD LIKE TO
THANK OUR
SHOW PRESENTERS
FOR STARRING
IN OUR 1ST SHOW
WHOOT WHOOT!
A BIG ROUND
OF APPLAUSE
FOR THE SS
SHOW PRESENTERS!

1. Babygirl3
NOMINATING ~
OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
2. omb001
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
3. Trochilidae
NOMINATING ~Milo_Macleod
In The Wee Small Hours ~ Frank Sinatra
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bc8545b3d
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
4. Sugarandspice27
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
5. Gregsmooth
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
6. InvestinPolitics
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
7. TDC
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
8. Salali
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
9. Lindygirl
Premonition - John Fogerty
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b4620e075
NOMINATING ~ Firefox58
Swayin' To The Music (Slow Dancin') - Johnny Rivers
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/a86920405
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
10. Draymax
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
11. Idabb
NOMINATING ~Balladeerman
Crazy - Patsy Cline
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b07310005
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
12. Angecould
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
13. Lloyd_63
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
14. ImaChristian2
Up To The Mountain ~ Susan Boyle
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c1b4bf965
. NOMINATING ~ Belfast-boy
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
15. GOLIATH63
NOMINATING ~Shybaby109.
Just Walk Away - Celion Dion
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c1bd6edb9
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
16. Lisaluvsky64
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
17. Toddvanover1991
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
18. Chris1789
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
19. Reginalove
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
20. Liezel ~
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
21. DMAC69 ~
. NOMINATING ~
. OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
22. kkeelstylist ~
. NOMINATING ~
. OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
HOSTESS CONTRIBUTION
RUBY
HOST CONTRIBUTION
ANDY

CLICKING ON BANNERS TO ACCESS PLAYLISTS
NOMINEES PLAYLIST

SHOW PRESENTERS PLAYLIST

. OH...WHAT AN AWESOME GROUP!!
I COULD NOT BE MORE PLEASED!!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

SHOW PRESENTERS
ROUND 1 MAIN ENTRY, NOMINEES & BONUS SONGS

MAIN ENTRY
YOUR ASSIGNMENT IS TO COMPLETE BOTH PART A & B
OF THIS CHALLENGE BEFORE SUBMITTING

A. WE WANT YOU TO DEDICATE A SONG TO YOUR FAVORITE FAN NOMINEE. YOU MAY CHOOSE ANY SONG IN THE SS LIBRARY AS LONG AS IT ISN'T A DUET OR LICENSED SONG. YOU CAN SING IT...ANYWAY YOU WANT IT. SELF HARMS GENDER BENDERS DUPLICATED ALL ALLOWED. VIDEOS & CAM APPEARANCE'S ARE ENCOURAGED...SEE THE JUDGING GUIDELINES FOR MORE INFO ON HOW YOU WILL BE JUDGED

B. WE WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU ARE NOMINATING THIS FAN & WHY YOU CHOSE THIS SONG TO DEDICATE TO THEM. EITHER TELL US THIS AT THE BEGINNING OF YOUR SONG OR WRITE IT IN YOUR CONTEST RECORDING INFO AREA OF YOUR SONG. PUT SOME THOUGHT & FEELING INTO THIS...THIS IS PART OF THE TOTAL PKG PRESENTATION & YOU WILL BE JUDGED ON THIS. WHEN THIS SONG IS COMPLETED WE WANT YOU TO BE ABLE TO PRESENT THIS SONG TO YOUR FAN. THIS IS INTENDED TO MAKE THEM FEEL SPECIAL...SO MAKE THEM FEEL SPECIAL PLEASE. FRESH RECORDS ONLY DATED ON OR AFTER TODAY.

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR SONG ENTRY IN THIS FORMAT TY
YOUR NAME
SONG TITLE - ARTIST
SONG LINK

NOMINEES SONGS

DECIDE WHO YOU WANT TO NOMINATE FOR A FAVORITE FAN AWARD. THEY MUST BE SOMEONE WHO HAS FLAGGED YOU AS ONE OF THEIR FAVS. & WE WILL BE CHECKING THIS. ALSO, YOU MAY NOT NOMINATE YOUR ANOTHER SHOW PRESENTER....OR YOUR HOSTS <3 LOL

YOU WILL BE REPRESENTING & PRESENTING TO US YOUR FAVORITE FAN. ONCE A NOMINEE HAS BEEN REPRESENTED BY A SHOW PRESENTER; NO OTHER SHOW PRESENTER MAY REPRESENT OR NOMINATE THEM. YOU CANT CLAIM YOUR NOMINEE. THE 1ST PRESENTER TO POST A NOMINEES SONG IS THE ONE WHO KEEPS THE RIGHT TO REPRESENT THEM.

YOU WILL WANT TO BRING US THE BEST SONG YOU CAN FROM YOUR NOMINEES. ALL OF YOUR NOMINEES SONGS ARE JUDGED SEPARATELY FROM YOUR PERSONAL SONGS BUT IF YOUR NOMINEES SONG WINS YOU WIN TOO FOR REPRESENTING THEM & YOU BOTH WILL WIN A BANNER. ALSO, THE SCORE THAT YOUR NOMINEE RECEIVES FOR THEIR SONG.... WILL BE ADDED TO THE SCORE THAT YOU RECEIVE FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL SONG; SO CHOOSE YOUR NOMINEE & THE SONG YOU WANT TO FEATURE OF THEIR'S WISELY. EVERYTHING IS ALLOWED EXCEPT DUETS & LICENSED SONGS.YOUR NOMINEES SONG MUST BE DATED BEFORE THE START OF THIS CONTEST. BEFORE NOV 28TH TO QUALIFY

YOUR NOMINEES SONG ENTRY
(WRITE THE WORD- "NOMINATING") - NOMINEES NAME
SONG TITLE- SONG ARTIST
SONG LINK

*****OPTIONAL BONUS SONG FOR ROUND 1********
ANY SONG WITH THE WORD "FRIEND OR "FAN" IN IT EVERYTHING ALLOWED EXCEPT DUETS & LICENSED SONGS. MUST BE A FRESH RECORD AS OF TODAY!

WRITE THE WORD "BONUS SONG"
YOUR NAME
SONG TITLE - ARTIST
SONG LINK

**YOU WILL HAVE TIL WED DEC 9 AT 11:59 PM TO COMPLETE YOUR SONGS & ASSIGNMENTS. YOU MUST PUT THIS BANNER ON YOUR NOMINEES SONG BEFORE YOU CAN SUBMIT IT.

PLEASE PUT THIS BANNER ON THE SONG YOU WANT TO NOMINATE FROM YOUR FAVORITE FAN BEFORE YOU SUBMIT THE SONG TO US

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/ab1d075a?lastPage=9b1c6#last][img]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y500/rkingkaraoke/0bfc765b-931b-485c-aa61-ff42c8c9a566_zpsmsfrn8ii.png[/img][/url]

PLEASE PUT THIS BANNER ON YOUR MAIN SONG & BONUS SONG ENTRIES THANK YOU!

[URL=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/ab1d075a?lastPage=9b1c6#last]
[img]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y500/rkingkaraoke/848893f0-5245-4fbc-8a37-ac32b48e9845_zpso4e3684f.jpg[/img][/URL]

JUDGES APPRECIATION & LISTENING BANNERS. YOU SHOULD HAVE A BANNER FROM BOTH ANDY & I ON ALL OF THE SONGS YOU PRESENT TO US...YOUR NOMINEES SONGS & YOUR MAIN ENTRY & BONUS SONGS. IF YOU DO NOT SEE A BANNER FROM EACH OF US ON YOUR SONGS...PLEASE PM US AS IT WOULD BE AN OVERSIGHT. THANK YOU! :D

[URL=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/ab1d075a?lastPage=9b1c6#last][IMG]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y500/rkingkaraoke/0924a238-bc0b-4586-8a48-b5b6530be7b9_zpsy9pulu0u.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/ab1d075a?lastPage=9b1c6#last]
[IMG]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y500/rkingkaraoke/d6a3e383-dc1f-4a0d-b3e5-ec43231e1ef4_zpszvccd5mv.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Reply by rkingkaraokeSNAP-STAR

Judging Criteria & Point Value System

Ok....So we can't win them all & we all can't win. But in this contest you can earn a total of 50 points for a perfect performance. Keep in mind you don't have to have a perfect performance to perfectly perform to the best of your abilities....so just do your best to be your best! If you do that, you can be pleased with yourself for being the best that you could be!!

In the end, you should never allow a couple of peoples opinions over your songs to dictate how you feel about yourself. Also keep in mind, we are by nature are own worst critiques. However, Its the differences in us that sets us apart & makes us special & unique in all of our performances. Remember in God's ears, You always sing like an Angel!

Below is a list of my Judging Criteria & Guidelines. I hope you find this information to be helpful & useful.

Pitch..Tone & Key = 10 points
Your over all vocals performance..did you choose a song that showcases the pitch & tone of your voice....did you stay in or sing off key... you may change the key of a song to suit your voice better...but sometimes you may have to choose a better song to suit your voice.

Timing ...Dynamics & Diction = 10 points
Do you lead the song...does the song lead you...do you lead us into it & can we feel the rhythm...can we understand what you are saying & do use dynamics in your voice to help your song speak to us in volumes!

Emotional Attachment to Song = 10 points
Do you feel the story of a song when you sing it or do you just sing words with no feeling....do you engage us by pulling us into the song while making us long for more.

Sound Mix = 10 points
Vocal music balance & blend are crucial in your performance. It can make or break you. Play with those settings when you are mixing your songs!! lol We need to hear you to Judge you but we don't want to hear you shouting over the music either....Unless you're singing shout at the devil!

Total Package Presentation = 5 points
If you need help in this area just ask...we would like to see something besides a white background on your recording, but I do realize some people just aren't as puter savvy as others so we have cut the points in half for these last to criteria's. Still, its a good thing to learn how to dress up your show packages, so we like to encourage you to learn how to do this & be creative in you're package presentations.

Wow Factor = 5 points
Something that will set you & your Nominee apart from the others & Make You Stand out & Make Us Remember you. Video's & cam performances can be memorable...but so is someone who hick-ups in the middle of their song & then laughs at themselves as they recover & finish can give a totally fun & fantastic performance too....on or off cam.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

PLEASE SIGN IN SO I KNOW YOU MADE IT TO ROUND 1 THANK YOU!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

WHERE IS EVERYBODY???

ROFL
HELLO IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE...JUST NOD IF YOU CAN HERE ME

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

WELCOME TO
RUBY & ANDY'S
SS FAVORITE FAN
AWARDS
WE WOULD LIKE TO
THANK OUR
SHOW PRESENTERS
FOR STARRING
IN OUR 1ST SHOW
WHOOT WHOOT!
A BIG ROUND
OF APPLAUSE
FOR THE SS
SHOW PRESENTERS!

1. Babygirl3
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
2. omb001
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
3. Trochilidae
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
4. Sugarandspice27
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
5. Gregsmooth
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
6. InvestinPolitics
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
7. TDC
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
8. Salali
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
9. Lindygirl
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
10. Draymax
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
11. Idabb
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
12. Angecould
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
13. Lloyd_63
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
14. ImaChristian2
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
15. GOLIATH63
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
16. Lisaluvsky64
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
17. Toddvanover1991
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
18. Chris1789
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
19. Reginalove
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
20. Liezel ~
. NOMINATING ~
.OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
21. DMAC69 ~
. NOMINATING ~
. OPTIONAL BONUS SONG
HOSTESS CONTRIBUTION

HOST CONTRIBUTION

PLAYLIST

OH...WHAT AN AWESOME GROUP!!
I COULD NOT BE MORE PLEASED!!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

WHERE DID YOU ALL GO? LOL

I GUESS I DID GET THIS DONE EARLIER THEN I SAID I WOULD.
OK HOPEFULLY SOMEBODYS HERE AFTER I WAKE UP! LOL

chris1789LEVEL 77

Reply by chris1789

I'm here

chris1789LEVEL 77

Reply by chris1789

I must find some dinner.... I am starving

SalaliLEVEL 65

Reply by Salali

Trish is here I made it

kkeelstylistLEVEL 51

Reply by kkeelstylist

may I join

Draymax

Reply by Draymax

Signing in

ImaChristian2

Reply by ImaChristian2GOLD

Condolences to Her Majesty The Queen, and Her people for The Duke of Edinburghs Death. A true Prince

Hi everyone! I'm busy with work today but I will check in often!

LINDYGIRL

Reply by LINDYGIRL

hey im here....lol

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL! HOPEFULLY I MADE THE RULES CLEAR ENOUGH TO FOLLOW BECAUSE THIS GIRL HASNT SLEPT IN 48 HOURS NOW...& I'M ABOUT TO BE SICK. I JUST PM ANDY...SO HOPEFULLY HE WILL BE AROUND LATER. I WILL ADDRESS ANY QUESTIONS AFTER I SLEEP FOR AT LEAST 6 HOURS. BUT JUST CHECK THE GUIDELINES ON THIS THREAD CAREFULLY BECAUSE MOST LIKELY YOUR QUESTIONS ARE COVERED ON THIS PAGE. I TEND TO GIVE OUT WAY MORE INFO THEN I NEED TO A LOT. SO YOU SHOULD ALL BE SET TO START YOUR SONGS & ASSIGNMENTS.

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE THAT FAV FAN BANNER ON YOUR FANS SONG THOUGH. THERE'S ONE BANNER FOR YOUR MAIN & BONUS SONG & ONE BANNER FOR YOUR NOMINEES SONG. BONUS SONGS ARE OPTIONAL. YOU NEED TO DO BOTH THE A & B CHALLENGE FOR YOUR DEDICATION SONG TO YOUR FAV FAN. YOU CANT DO ANY BONUS SONGS UNTIL YOU & YOUR FANS SONG ARE FINISHED FIRST. GOT A GAME PLANNED FOR LATTER. HAVE A GREAT NIGHT EVERYONE. OH YEAH ...MAKE SURE YOU READ THE RULES ABOUT THE TIME STAMP ON THE ENTRIES. YOUR SONG & BONUS SONGS MUST BE FRESH RECORDS... YOUR FANS SONG MUST OF BEEN RECORDED BEFORE 11-28-15 YOU ARE NOMINATING ONE OF YOUR FANS NOT ONE OFF YOUR FAVS...OH THAT SOUNDED AWFUL..THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT AT ALL....DONT LISTEN TO ME....ROFL I MEANT ONE OF YOUR FAV FANS..THAT SOUNDED BETTER. I THINK I'M SLEEP TYPING. I THINK IT WOULD BE BETTER IF I SHUT UP NOW & GO TO SLEEP FOR 5 OR 6 HOURS. LOL JUST READ THE INFO...THANKS! HAVE FUN!:D

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

may I joinkkeelstylist

I DID HAVE SOMEONE WITHDRAW..I'LL ADD YOU IN HER SPOT. WELCOME! GLAD TO HAVE YOU AS A SHOW PRESENTER & STAR IN OUR SHOW. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE RULES CAREFULLY THOUGH. WE HAVE A FEW REQUIRED SIDE CHALLENGES THIS ROUND. BUT WE HAVE SOME SUPER FUN PEOPLE. ITS BEEN A LOT OF FUN ALREADY! I'LL AD YOU TO THE LIST WHEN I RETURN.

toddvanover1991LEVEL 45

Reply by toddvanover1991

Nominating:
So I chose IDABB because she doesn't even know the beauty in her voice! She also gives a presence that I have never seen before! And she is one of the greatest fans I have seen! She always has kind words no matter if I sound as horrible as ever!! I hope you love her as much as she loves everyone on here! Thanks for being a great friend!!!
IDABB
When I Dream on http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/b4906ba05

idabbLEVEL 75

Reply by idabbGOLD

Nominating:
So I chose IDABB because she doesn't even know the beauty in her voice! She also gives a presence that I have never seen before! And she is one of the greatest fans I have seen! She always has kind words no matter if I sound as horrible as ever!! I hope you love her as much as she loves everyone on here! Thanks for being a great friend!!!
IDABB
When I Dream on http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/b4906ba05toddvanover1991

I never ever even thought that anyone would do Something like this For me... I'm so Honored by this and kind friend You have truly brought me to tears....thank You So Much ... Thank you...

ImaChristian2

Condolences to Her Majesty The Queen, and Her people for The Duke of Edinburghs Death. A true Prince

I will be nominating Belfast-boy (JIM) and I will post in my song description why he is my very favorite fan. Good luck everyone.

LINDYGIRL

Edited reply by LINDYGIRL

I will be nominating Firefox58 [tim]

I love how he does this song

Swayin' To The Music (Slow Dancin') Johnny Rivers

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/a86920405

lloyd_63LEVEL 58

Reply by lloyd_63GOLD

Signing in. Watching "It's A Wonderful Life" right now, will be back with my nominee tomorrow afternoon... Remember, every time a bell rings, a SingSnapper sings!

idabbLEVEL 75

Reply by idabbGOLD

Nominating: Balladeerman

And I nominating, Sir Balladeerman, this Man is an Excellent Singer.... And sounds Fantastic .....and I comment on a lot of his Music... At times I go to his page to find out how Songs Go...or just to find one Of the Great Songs.... And in doing so I find that he doesn't get many if any Comments.....of course he himself is not a Great commenter but I think that should matter only to Children !! Lol this song Crazy was the first time I heard a man sing this Song and Just Amazed me.... Great Voice!!

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b07310005

ImaChristian2

This is really hard, if only I could sing. Geez. LOL

ImaChristian2

The only bells that ring when I sing are Cow Bells. CMON COWSSSS! Suey suey suey!

ImaChristian2

OK I will be back later, hopefully.

idabbLEVEL 75

Reply by idabbGOLD

The only bells that ring when I sing are Cow Bells. CMON COWSSSS! Suey suey suey!ImaChristian2

You don't know how close that comes to my life..lol lol
Gotta through a few bulls in there...... Lol

gregsmoothLEVEL 79

Reply by gregsmoothGOLD

Hi all just signing in and say high

Goliath63LEVEL 56

Reply by Goliath63

Please pray for us to find a home by Feb.

Hi all just signing in and say high gregsmooth

GREG!!! Hiya, LB. LOL

Goliath63LEVEL 56

Edited reply by Goliath63

Well, it seems I have a fan of my comedy. LOL
I'll do my best to not go flat (as in flat bread). At yeast I tried.

Goliath63LEVEL 56

Reply by Goliath63

FLAT!!! I HATE that word. HAHA

Goliath63LEVEL 56

Reply by Goliath63

The only bells that ring when I sing are Cow Bells. CMON COWSSSS! Suey suey suey!ImaChristian2

You don't know how close that comes to my life..lol lol
Gotta through a few bulls in there...... Lolidabb

I thought 'suey' was only for pigs. I'm a city boy. What do I know?
Anybody know what a white corn cob means?
You're done WIPING!!
I know, that one STUNK.

Goliath63LEVEL 56

Reply by Goliath63

Can we nominate people who are in this contest? I thought they had to be outside of it.

LINDYGIRL

Edited reply by LINDYGIRL

lindygirl

Premonition **John Fogerty **

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b4620e075

hope I have done this properly ......

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!

I'M WISHING YOU ALL A BLESSED SUNDAY.
AFTER A MUCH NEEDED GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP
I'M JUST ENJOYING MY 1ST CUP OF COFFEE
AS I TAKE A MINUTE TO CATCH UP HERE

THEN I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU ALL SOME PANCAKES.
I ONLY MAKE PANCAKES FOR MY FAMILY ON SUNDAYS.
BUT BECAUSE YOU ALL HAVE CHOSEN TO JOIN ME
AND ANDY IN MY VERY 1ST SS CONTEST
I HAVE ADOPTED YOU ALL INTO MY FAMILY.
SOME OF YOU I HAD ALREADY ADOPTED
BUT I'M VERY HAPPY THIS MORNING TO SAY
THAT I HAVE SOME NEW FAMILY MEMBERS HERE.

NOW I KNOW SOME OF YOU MIGHT BE THINKING;
OH GREAT ANOTHER CHRISTMAS GIFT TO BUY, RIGHT?
DONT WORRY IF FRANK GETS ME THAT$ 11,OOO. MIC
INSTEAD OF THE RUBY & DIAMOND VICTORIA SECRET BRA
I WONT NEED ANYTHING ELSE FOR CHRISTMAS
BECAUSE I'M EASY...EASY LIKE SUNDAY MORNING. LOL

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Nominating:
IDABB
When I Dream on http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlistentoddvanover1991

SORRY HUN....BUT YOU CAN NOT NOMINATE A SHOW PRESENTER FOR A FAV FAN AWARD....AW...BUT YOU'RE BOTH REAL SWEET! I SHOULD OF MADE THAT MORE CLEAR. I'M SORRY...SHOOT I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING!

toddvanover1991LEVEL 45

Reply by toddvanover1991

Nominating:
IDABB
When I Dream on http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlistentoddvanover1991

SORRY HUN....BUT YOU CAN NOT NOMINATE A SHOW PRESENTER FOR A FAV FAN AWARD....AW...BUT YOU'RE BOTH REAL SWEET! I SHOULD OF MADE THAT MORE CLEAR. I'M SORRY...SHOOT I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING!rkingkaraoke

Sorry I didn't know! I'll go find another person

toddvanover1991LEVEL 45

Reply by toddvanover1991

I nominate: GirlyQ3
Omg what can you you do but melt when you here this girls voice! She is such a kind hearted person also! I first met her in one of my few contest that I do on sing snap! She is one of those fan that is dedicated! She always stops by my studio just for a listen! I know I melted when I heard this song. This was a different twist to this song but it still had a warm ritch sound that makes you want to cuddle with the person you love most by a fire! Even tho the word to the song is about something totally different! Well I hope you enjoy and give her lots of love because she deserves it!
MDF GirlyQ3
Lay Me Down (acoustic) http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/b27890743

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

Can we nominate people who are in this contest? I thought they had to be outside of it.Goliath63

NO . AND I JUST ADDRESSED THAT AND ADDED IT TO THE GUIDELINES & RULES. TY FOR ASKING

Goliath63LEVEL 56

Edited reply by Goliath63

Okay, I am nominating Shybaby109. She is very sweet and has been a fan since I first came on SS back in 2013. She NEVER asks for return listens and is ALWAYS supportive of my singing. I often sing a song and just leave it for people to find. I don't send out the link but she seems to find it anyway. LOL She is plagued with health problems but still manages to find time and energy to listen. This sing really touched me and I thought I would share it. It is very soft and tender. She has a great smile too.
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c1bd6edb9

ImaChristian2

Wow! LindyGirl really set the bar! Nice job Gurl! Please pass the Pancakes!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

HA...ALMOST SENT YOU ALL ANDYS MAIL! LOL

TDCLEVEL 104

Reply by TDCPATRON

Music: a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination & life to everything

Checking in and telling you I have read the rules and am pretty sure I know what to do! Thanks for such a glowingly wonderful Conest! I shall return soon...

ImaChristian2

Round 1 Dedication song
ImaChristian2
Up To The Mountain ~ Susan Boyle
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c1b4bf965

I have placed the lovely banner in the song description box. I tend to go on like Ruby, cause we are thorough,(LOL) So in the first comment section, I explained why my fav fan is so special. I will get a song from him then after I submit it I'll have a bonus song to post.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

HERE ARE THE PANCAKES I PROMISED...ENJOY!!

SUNDAY MORNING LEMON POPPY SEED PANCAKES

POPPY SEED CAKE IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CAKE SO THESE REALLY HIT HOME FOR ME. PANCAKES WITH POPPY SEED AND LEMON ZEST, PERFECT

Ingredients
3/4 cup milk
1 TS vinegar
1TS Lemon Juice
1 egg
2TS melted butter
1/2ts vanilla extract
1cup flour
2TS white sugar
1ts baking powder
1/2ts baking soda
1/2ts salt
1TS poppy seeds
1TS lemon zest
Cooking Spray
Preparation
1. Stir the milk, vinegar, and lemon juice together in a bowl; let stand 10 minutes to curdle. Whisk in egg, butter, and vanilla extract.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, poppy seeds, and lemon zest until well combined. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and whisk a few times until the batter is mostly free of lumps.
3. Heat a skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup of batter per pancake into the skillet and cook until bubbles appear on the surface, about 2 minutes. Flip the pancakes over with a spatula and brown the other side, about 2 more minutes.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

I nominate: GirlyQ3
Omg what can you you do but melt when you here this girls voice! She is such a kind hearted person also! I first met her in one of my few contest that I do on sing snap! She is one of those fan that is dedicated! She always stops by my studio just for a listen! I know I melted when I heard this song. This was a different twist to this song but it still had a warm ritch sound that makes you want to cuddle with the person you love most by a fire! Even tho the word to the song is about something totally different! Well I hope you enjoy and give her lots of love because she deserves it!
MDF GirlyQ3
Lay Me Down (acoustic) http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/b27890743toddvanover1991

THIS IS A LOVELY DEDICATION TODD
....HOWEVER I DO NOT SEE YOUR NAME ON HER FLAGGED LIST...CAN YOU PM HER AND HAVE YOU ADD YOUR NAME TO THAT LIST OR CHOOSE SOMEONE WHO HAS YOU FLAGGED AS A FAN OF THEIRS. YOU CAN FIND A LIST OF THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE FLAGGED YOU UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT NAME. IT IS 3RD FROM THE BOTTOM IN THAT DROP DOWN MENU. THE PERSON YOU NOMINATE MUST BE SOMEONE WHO HAS FLAGGED YOU. SORRY FOR THE MIX UP. I'M SURE WITH SUCH A SWEET DEDICATION SHE WOULD SURELY FLAG YOU...BUT THIS MUST BE DONE BEFORE I CAN ADD THIS SONG TO THE LIST. THANKS HUN. ALSO PLEASE LEAVE YOUR DEDICATION IN THE CONTEST SECTION WITH THE BANNER THAT YOU LEAVE FOR THEM...THAT WAY THEY WILL GET TO SEE IT THANKS
!

TDCLEVEL 104

Reply by TDCPATRON

Music: a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination & life to everything

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 98

ATTENTION SHOW PRESENTERS

REGARDING YOUR NOMINEES SONG CHOICE
...YOU MAY LEAVE A DEDICATION FOR YOUR FAN IN THE COMMENT SECTION WITH THE BANNER THAT I'VE SUPPLIED YOU WITH, IF YOU WANT...BUT THAT IS NOT REQUIRED. YOU JUST HAVE TO LEAVE THEM THE BANNER. BUT, THERE IS A NICE DEDICATION ON THE BANNER THAT YOU ARE LEAVING THEM.
***MAKE SURE THE PERSON YOU ARE NOMINATING IS SOMEONE WHO HAS FLAGGED YOU. THANKS.

REGARDING YOUR MAIN ENTRY SONG - (DEDICATION TO FAN)
THIS IS THE SONG YOU ARE SINGING FOR YOU FAN. THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LEAVE A DEDICATION FOR YOUR FAN. PLEASE PUT YOUR DEDICATION IN THE RECORDING INFO OF YOUR SONG ..... THANKS. HOPES THIS HELPS CLEAR UP ANY CONFUSION.

I PROBABLY WONT BE LISTENING TO YOUR SONGS UNTIL I AM ALL CAUGHT UP WITH PLAYLIST & THE SIGN UP ROUND WINNING GAME BANNERS . BUT I WILL BE CHECKING YOUR SONGS AS SOON AS YOU POST YOUR NOMINEES TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NOMINATED SOMEONE WHO HAS FLAGGED YOU & TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE YOUR BANNER & DEDICATIONS CORRECTLY PLACED. ** ALSO ..I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU THAT ADDED SOME COMEDY ACTS DURING INTERMISSION BETWEEN THE SIGNUPS & ROUND 1. WE WONT BE JUDGING THEM AS THAT WAS JUST SOMETHING FUN FOR YOU ALL TO DO WHILE WAITING FOR ME TO POST ROUND 1. BUT I WILL BE MAKING YOU SOME APPRECIATION BANNERS FOR THAT TODAY. I LOVED ALL THE PICS TO TY...TOO FUNNY! I HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO LISTEN TO THE COMEDY SONGS YET....I AM SAVING THEM FOR A RAINY DAY...OR AT LEAST UNTIL AFTER I HAVE CAUGHT UP HERE. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SHARING THESE.

ImaChristian2

MIne are all comic. you'll have a long list. bwahahahahaha!

Goliath63LEVEL 56

Reply by Goliath63

I've never been in a contest where you get free recipes.
Thanks, Ruby. Those pancakes look good.

ImaChristian2

Frank! I made breakfast for you! The toasters up! Your eggo's, I mean home made pancakes are done! I'll be out cleaning the pool till you get famous and then Ill be managing your Stable! Oh and maybe in my spare time, I can also help with the horses and take care of the barn! hahahahahahahaha

Next >>