**SIGN-UP**J&D's Country girls @heart #113**SIGN-UPS(gold members)ladies only!

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 869 times and 71 replies have been made.

Next >>
SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Edited post by SingingRainbowSNAP-STAR

Hello ladies!! Welcome to "J&D's Country girls @ heart#113" This is our October edition, our last Fall edition where you'll see the pretty colors of this beautiful season. As usual, we will do our very best to feature some great male & female country artists. We thrive to keep our contests "country" all the way and there are so many wonderful country singers, Classic & Newand we plan our4 round contest around as many as we can. There's never any huge surprisesin our contests, just little changes once in a while that may or may not take you out of your comfort zone that meaning when Rainbow's challenge comes around, I , your hostess will appoint your song.No worries though, you'll have 3 days to learn it if you don't. Please note: Our rounds will last 3 days but we do reserve the right to extend an extra day due to illness, personal or unexpected issues,As for "Rainbow's challenge", that round will last 4 days, this way you'll have plenty of time to get either reacquainted with your song or learn it if you don't know it. Either way, you'll be able to make that song shine!
Life happens, even for us hosts after all right? We assure you that we do run a pretty straight forward contests though and we do try to keep things on track as much as possible. This, for the good of everyone concerned.

We are accepting 12 Classic country girls 12 New country girls at the end of the contest, there will be many banners awarded, including our top 5 highest scorers and a contestants acknowledgment award for completing the contest. Also note:There will be spotlight performers awards given out to those who to us, stood out during each round. We have now decided that all of our banners will from now on be given during our RESULTS PAGE. due to the large amount of banners given out in this contest.

With all that said ladies, if you are a country girl and you love to sing and you are not afraid of a challenge and maybe learning a new song or two along the way, well this contest is definitely for you! Come save your spot by letting us know which team you'd like to be part of. Please be sure you read our rules first and that you follow the "sign-up format. You will not be entered if you don't! Thanks for indulging us!
Your hosts & judges,
Denise & Johnny

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Reply by SingingRainbowSNAP-STAR

OUR RULES & GUIDELINES :

1. INSTANT REMOVAL FROM THE CONTEST IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW ALL SINGSNAP RULES & TERMS OF USE. OUR CONTEST IS IN INNERCIRCLE AND WE WILL NOT TOLERATE DRAMA.

2. NO QUOTING ON OUR THREAD PERIOD. ONLY HOSTS WILL QUOTE IF NECESSARY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY POSTS ON THE THREAD.

3. NO PRE-RECORDS (ONLY FRESH RECORDINGS) TIMESTAMPED AFTER THE BEGINNING OF EACH ROUND. ALL SONGS ENTRIES MUST BE RECORDED FOR OUR CONTEST ONLY. DO NOT POST THEM IN OTHER CONTESTS OR CHALLENGES UNTIL WE ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

4.a) ONCE YOUR SONG IS POSTED TO THE THREAD, YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT.

4.b) NO CLAIMING OF SONGS UNLESS REQUESTED BY YOUR HOSTESS.

5. NO HARMONY/*LIC*SONGS/DEMOS/DUPLICATES OR SONGS LISTED AS *DUET*, NO CHRISTMAS OR GOSPEL SONGS (UNLESS REQUESTED BY HOSTS). NO TALKING BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER YOUR PERFORMANCE UNLESS IT'S WRITTEN TO DO SO ON THE SONG.

6. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY GRAPHICS AT ALL ON THE THREAD. PLEASE DO NOT USE COLORED/BOLD OR ITALIC TEXT (FOR YOUR HOSTESS' USE ONLY).

7.DO NOT CHANGE OR ALTER ANY BANNERS THAT ARE GIVEN BY YOUR HOSTESS TO ADD TO YOUR SONG PAGE. THE "SONG ENTRY BANNER" MUST APPEAR ON YOUR SONG PAGE EACH ROUND.

8.PLEASE DO NOT ADD JUST A "BANNER" TO SHOW YOU'VE BEEN TO YOUR TEAM MATE'S PAGE. THOSE CONFUSE CONTESTANTS & ARE FOR HOSTS' USE ONLY.

9.YOUR HOSTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE YOUR SONG AND HAVE YOU REDO IT IF THEY FEEL IT DOESN'T SUIT THE THEME OF THE CONTEST OR IS NOT IN PART OF THE CORRECT "GENRE". YOUR HOSTS DECISIONS ARE NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION.

JUDGING CRITERIA :

1.ARE YOU ON KEY?! DO YOU KNOW YOUR SONG? DO WE RECOGNIZE IT?
2. CLARITY:
*CAN WE HEAR YOU OVER THE MUSIC(IS THE BLEND BETWEEN MUSIC & VOICE RIGHT)*CLARITY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO USE. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PRONOUNCE EACH WORD PROPERLY & WATCH YOUR PHRASE ENDINGS. "S'S" AND "T'S" SOMETIMES NEED TO BE HEARD OR WE ARE CLUELESS AS TO WHAT YOU WERE SINGING.
3. CAN WE FEEL IT? EMOTIONS NEED TO BE "FELT" IN YOUR VOICE WHEN CONVEYING MESSAGES.. LYRICS... (VERY IMPORTANT FACTOR IN OUR JUDGING)

*KEY CHANGER IS ALLOWED AND HIGHLY ENCOURAGED IF NEEDED. THERE'S NO SHAME IN CHANGING KEY IF THE SONG IS TOO HIGH OR TOO LOW
*MMSB IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED
*NO "AUTO TUNING" OR ENHANCEMENTS PLEASE & NO EXCESSIVE ECHO! POINTS WILL BE REMOVED!
*SINGING ON CAM IS PERFECTLY FINE/NO EXTRA POINTS ADDED FOR THAT THOUGH.

IMPORTANT GUIDELINES:

PLEASE DO NOT DROWN OUT YOUR VOICES WITH TOO MUCH ECHO(FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CANNOT CLOSE YOUR MIXERS)IT REALLY MAKES IT HARD FOR US TO HEAR "YOU". MAKE SURE YOU LISTEN TO YOUR ENTRY BEFORE POSTING IT.
*ALSO AVOID BACKGROUND NOISES(DOGS, MICROPHONE POPPING, TV ECT..)
THAT REALLY DISTRACTS FROM YOUR PERFORMANCES.

IMPORTANT REQUESTS:

*PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN COMMIT TO THE CONTEST'S RULES, GUIDELINES BEFORE ENTERING. IT'S ONLY FAIR TO EVERYONE INVOLVED.

*WE WOULD APPRECIATE YOU NOT WAITING UNTIL LAST MINUTE TO POST YOUR SONG. THIS OUT OF RESPECT FOR EVERYONE IN THE CONTEST INCLUDING YOUR HOSTS/JUDGES.

*IF YOU ARE NOT INTO "LEARNING A NEW SONG OR SONGS(DEPENDING ON THE CONTEST THEME) DURING THE CONTEST , OUR THIS ONE MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU.

PLEASE HELP US KEEP THIS THREAD A "DRAMA FREE ZONE" DO NOT BRING NEGATIVITY OR PERSONAL ISSUES THAT MAY BE UPSETTING TO OTHERS. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

IMPORTANT INFO:

* THIS CONTEST IS RESERVED TO GOLD MEMBERS ONLY DUE TO THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF SONGS BY OUR CHOSEN ARTISTS.

*WE DO NOT SEND OUT "REMINDERS" OF DEADLINES TO ANYONE. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THEM AND KEEP IN TOUCH ON THE THREAD AS LIKE LIFE, THINGS CAN CHANGE IN CONTESTS.

PLEASE NOTE: 1st place winners in the J&D's Country girls @ heart girls #112 (Classic OR New) are EXCLUDED from this edition but if you have won 1st place in J&D's Calendar girls in September you CAN join this contest since they are not the same.

*IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, SEND THEM DIRECTLY VIA PM TO
SingingRainbow ONLY PLEASE. QUESTIONS ON THE THREAD CAN BE LOST AND I DO PREFER ONE ON ONE RESPONSES VIA PM. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING THAT WE CANNOT BE ON THE THREAD 24/7 BUT ARE AS AVAILABLE AS POSSIBLE.

*WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANYONE WITHOUT GIVING A PUBLIC REASON AND ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANYONE CAUSING DRAMA AND ANY SONG OR POST FROM THE THREAD.

ABOUT COMMENTS:

LISTENS ARE ENCOURAGED, NEVER MANDATORY BUT IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO "HEAR" THE COMPETITION AND SEE YOU LADIES SUPPORT EACH OTHER.
WHO KNOWS, YOU MIGHT EVEN FIND A FEW NEW FAVORITES OR FRIENDS ALONG THE WAY! SO DON'T STRESS! JUST HAVE FUN & SING YOUR HEART OUT!

YOUR HOSTS' DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND ARE NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION. WE THRIVE ON BRINGING YOU OUR BEST EVERY EDITION. WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH US.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Edited reply by SingingRainbowSNAP-STAR

01.sylviapl65

02.SHANDEBEL

03.-Tina

04.Sparrow6

05.halfpint31743

01.ladylark

02.KittyDonovan3

03.entrancertv

04.MysticRose2388

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

***SIGN-UP FORMAT:

Hello and welcome ladies!!
To join us , please be sure to READ our RULES and if you can commit to them and to us, please sign-up by typing in the proper "Sign-up format" as listed below, as you will notice, you can be"a Classic country girl" or you can choose to be a "New country girls", all depending on what kind of country music you prefer singing.:

*If you prefer singing songs by Classic singers like: Patsy Cline, Tammy Wynette, Dottie West, just to name a few then please sign up this way:

"I have read the rules , understand them and can commit to this contest!
"I'm a Classic country girl!!sign me up !!

*If you prefer singing songs by New country singers like: Miranda Lambert, Kacey Musgraves, Trisha Yearwood, just to name a few then please sign up this way:

"I'm a New country girl!!sign me up !!

*Please take note: This contest is open to ladies only(must be a gold member to join) Thank you for understanding.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hello ladies!! Johnny & I are happy to bring you our last FALL edition. Next time it will be almost winter right? I suppose it will still be fall but this will be my last "fall theme" edition. So, let's enjoy the autumn colors this edition and we will of course be singing songs by some pretty awesome singers both male and female!
All you need to do now is come save your spot whether you are A CLASSIC OR A NEW COUNTRY GIRL!! We welcome you!!
Denise & Johnny

sylviapl65LEVEL 83

Reply by sylviapl65GOLD

I have read the rules, understand them and can commit to this contest! "I'm a Classic country girl! Sign me up!!

ladylark

Reply by ladylarkGOLD

Yay!!!

I have read the rules, understand them and can commit to this contest! I'm a New country girl...please sign me up

SHANDEBEL

Reply by SHANDEBELGOLD

HELLO....

PLEASE!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hello ladies!! Welcome to you all!! We're happy to have you back with us!! I will add you in now! Please enjoy your time with us!!
Denise & Johnny

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hello once more ladies!! We'll be away from the computer for a couple of hours. We'll check back in later to update and all that good stuff. Please feel free to register in our absence but please follow the proper format if you do! Thanks!! Have a great afternoon!
Denise & Johnny

halfpint31743LEVEL 65

Reply by halfpint31743GOLD

i have read the rules can commit to the rules plzs sing me up am a country girl

halfpint31743LEVEL 65

Reply by halfpint31743GOLD

howdy miss d n mr johnny will be spiltin wood this afternoon so ck back laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz havea goodern

-TinaLEVEL 109

Reply by -TinaSNAP-STAR

Hi Everyone

Sparrow6LEVEL 97

Reply by Sparrow6SNAP-STAR

"I've Read the rules, understand them and can commit to this contest! "I'm A Classic Country girl!! Sign me up!!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hello ladies!! Peeking in while having lunch. I am on my tablet.
Welcome to you all!! We're happy to have you back with us!! I will add you in now! Please enjoy your time with us!!
Denise & Johnny

KittyDonovan3LEVEL 73

Reply by KittyDonovan3GOLD

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hey Kitty!! Welcome girl!! We're happy to have you back with us hon!! I'll add you in now Please enjoy your stay!!

entrancertvLEVEL 77

Reply by entrancertvGOLD

(THANKS for adding me, Denise....always appreciate this little extra )

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hey Tracy!! I knew you'd be by shortly hehe! Welcome! We hope you enjoy your stay!

MysticRose2388LEVEL 88

Reply by MysticRose2388GOLD

Hiya again!

"I've Read the rules, understand them and can commit to this contest! "
I'm A New Country girl!! Sign me up!!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hey Emma!! Welcome! I will add you in now girl
We hope you enjoy your stay!

webcat444LEVEL 70

Edited reply by webcat444GOLD

"I've Read the rules, understand them and can commit to this contest! "
I'm A New Country girl!! Sign me up!!

Howdy Ms D Johnny and Ladies....Hope everyone is having a TERRIfiC Thursday it just got a little better when I saw my invite in the message window whooohooooo

sweetcheeks27

Reply by sweetcheeks27SNAP-STAR

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hello Sherry!! So glad you could join us hon and Hi there Lori , so lovely to have you with us too sweet girl!! Yay! I will go and add you both in before I leave for the evening Thanks for joining us girls!!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

01.sylviapl65

02.SHANDEBEL

03.-Tina

04.Sparrow6

05.halfpint31743

06.peechesrecord

01.ladylark

02.KittyDonovan3

03.entrancertv

04.MysticRose2388

05.webcat444

06.sweetcheeks27

07.countryfan1959

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

***SIGN-UP FORMAT:

To join us , please be sure to READ our RULES and if you can commit to them and to us, please sign-up by typing in the proper "Sign-up format" as listed below, as you will notice, you can be"a Classic country girl" or you can choose to be a "New country girls", all depending on what kind of country music you prefer singing.:

*If you prefer singing songs by Classic singers like: Patsy Cline, Tammy Wynette, Dottie West, just to name a few then please sign up this way:

*If you prefer singing songs by New country singers like: Miranda Lambert, Kacey Musgraves, Trisha Yearwood, just to name a few then please sign up this way:

*Please take note: This contest is open to ladies only(must be a gold member to join) Thank you for understanding.

peechesrecordLEVEL 33

Edited reply by peechesrecordGOLD

"I'm a Classic Country girl!!sign me up !!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hi there! Have you read the rules and can comply? If so, please add the proper format as the other ladies have done and that's all you need to do for now my new friend!! Welcome!!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Alrighty ladies, as per usual, we are off for some "family time". We will be away for the evening but we'll check in before we head for dreamland. We hope you all have a great evening! *If you have questions or concerns, please send them to ME via PRIVATE MESSAGE and I'll answer you as soon as I return
Denise & Johnny

countryfan1959LEVEL 65

Reply by countryfan1959GOLD

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hello Janet! So glad you could join us! It's great to have you with us too girl! I have added add you on our list. Now, I am off to relax with a good Tv show !! Have a great evening everyone Thanks for joining us girls!!

BugLEVEL 69

Reply by BugGOLD

dizzygirl76LEVEL 36

Reply by dizzygirl76GOLD

"I have read the rules, understand them, and can commit to this contest!
"I'm a New country girl!! Sign me up !!

LuvnmyheartLEVEL 65

Reply by LuvnmyheartGOLD

WHAT ELSE IS GOING TO FRUSTRATE OUR LIFE IN 2020??

I have read the rules , understand them and can commit to this contest!

GrandmaJ31LEVEL 35

Reply by GrandmaJ31GOLD

"I'm a Classic Country Girl!! Sign me up !!

jansassymomLEVEL 26

Reply by jansassymom

I have read the rules and would love to be a Classic Country Girl! Please sign me up!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Good evening ladies!! Welcome to all of you!! I will add you all in now!! Thanks for joining us!!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

01.sylviapl65

02.SHANDEBEL

03.-Tina

04.Sparrow6

05.halfpint31743

06.peechesrecord

07.Luvnmyheart

08.GrandmaJ31

09.jansassymom

01.ladylark

02.KittyDonovan3

03.entrancertv

04.MysticRose2388

05.webcat444

06.sweetcheeks27

07.countryfan1959

08.Bug

09.dizzygirl76

10.aqtrcowgirl

11.WandaMarie

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Good morning to all of you lovely ladies!! I'll be on and off the thread today since it's "Shoctober" and I'll be busy with my "Singsnap_Events sistahs and the challenge. I will be checking in when I can until 5pm est time when my shift officially ends. Wishing you all a wonderful day. To those of you peeking in, there is still room to join us, THREE SPOTS FREE on BOTH TEAMS SO FAR. Come save your spot before they fill-up!! See you all later!!
Denise & Johnny

aqtrcowgirlLEVEL 103

Reply by aqtrcowgirlSNAP-STAR

"I have read the rules, understand them, and can commit to this contest!
"I'm a New country girl!! Sign me up !!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Good morning Toni!! So nice to have you back with us girl!! Welcome!! I'll add you right in!! We hope you enjoy your stay!

webcat444LEVEL 70

Reply by webcat444GOLD

Good morning Ladies and Johnny.... Looks like we filling up nicely... Can't wait to see what you have in store for us Ms D...I don't know about y'all but it's freezing here in Kansas after having 85 yesterday and storms this morning... So stay warm if the Brrrrr monster is visiting you too... Happy Friday my friends

WandaMarieLEVEL 67

Reply by WandaMarieGOLD

Good Morning Ms.D, Johnny, and Ladies.!!
I have read the rules and understand them and can Commit to this contest.!! Plz sign me up with New Country Girl at Heart.,, this time.!!
Thanks,,
Hugs.
WandaMarie

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hi Sherry!! It's dang cold here too girl!! Snow is sure gonna appear soon, it usually does before Halloween.. we're used to it but it doesn't mean we have to like it although it's pretty haha!
Hey WandaMarie!! Welcome girl Nice to have you with us girl We hope you enjoy your stay! I will add you in now

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

***SIGN-UP FORMAT:

Good afternoon ladies!! For those of you PEEKING IN.... There's room for THREE CLASSIC COUNTRY GIRLS & 1 NEW COUNTRY GIRL.

SHANDEBEL

Reply by SHANDEBELGOLD

G'morning everyone. It's somewhere about minus 6, but snowing heavily.
Hopefully, it won't be an all-weekend thing, BUT I do like to see it when it first comes.
My cats though, not so much.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Hi Shannon! We're gonna get some of that white stuff soon too. I feel it in my bones ha!
Snow is pretty but it lasts too long haha! I love it around Christmas time but then, it could leave.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

SingingRainbowLEVEL 108

Next >>