Messages on Legacy are offline. Please check on SingSnap 2.0 or email us at support@singsnap.com for assistance.

ADA KARAOKE CHAMPIONSHIP, CHRISTMAS EDITION 2020

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 2,363 times and 157 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
MrBobleonardLEVEL 57

Reply by MrBobleonardGOLD

Andy is this the link you wated

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bda478c79" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank

ANDDYLEVEL 69

Reply by ANDDYPATRON

What the heck is going on?

quote=ANDDY]quote=ANDDY]COME ONE, COME ALL, JOIN US FOR ANOTHER FUN MUSICAL RIDE! [quote=ANDDY
HELLO! WELCOME EVERYONE! TO OUR NEXT EDITION OF ADA KARAOKE CHAMPIONSHIP, CHRISTMAS EDITION 2020, AS YOU KNOW, WE COVER ALL THE GENRES 24 TO BE EXACT, THERE WILL BE A TOP 25 THE 2ND WEEK AS ENTRIES KEEP COMING IN, STARTING ON THE 1ST, THROUGH THE 21ST, A SONG COULD BE #5 THIS WEEK, AND THE FOLLOWING WEEK COULD MOVE UP TO #1, OR VOICEVERSA.
THERE WILL BE 25 MINIMUM WINNING BANNERS GIVING OUT BETWEEN THE END OF THE 3RD WEEK, THROUGH THE END OF THE MONTH, 1 OR MORE FOR EACH CATEGORY AND ALSO A SONG WILL BE PICK FOR THE TOP SONG OF THE MONTH, 1 FROM EACH JUDGES AND WILL BE A BANNER FOR THAT AS WELL
MAKING OUR FRIENDLY COMPETITION A LITTLE MORE COMPETITIVE,
SO, GRAB YOUR MIC, AND DO YOUR BEST SING!
IN LAST MONTH WE HAD QUITE A NICE TURN OUT, AND WITH SOME AMAZING ENTRIES! VIDEOS, AND AUDIOS, WITH A FEW ADA SNAPPERS WINNING IN MORE THAN ONE CATEGORIES, WITH SOME REALLY AMAZING ENTRIES.
AND WINNERS IN ALL CATEGORIES, AND YES! EVEN 'SONGS OF THE MONTH'
YES, WE COVER ALL GENRES, BUT WE DO EVEN MORE THAN THAT, SINGSNAP HAS 21, PLUS THE 'COMMUNITY SONG BOOK' BUT WE CREATE NOT JUST ONE MORE, BUT 2 MORE, AND THEY ARE ''ORIGINAL , AND ''DUET'' FOR A TOTAL OF 24, AND WITH ''COMMUNITY SONGBOOK'' THAT'S BEEN ADDED, THERE ARE 100'S OF SONGS TO BE RECORD, SO BRING IT ON!

THE WAY THIS WORK IS: ON THE 1st OF EVERY MONTH, WE'LL HAVE A NEW EDITION, YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR SONG/SONGS THAT WAS RECORDED ON THIS DATE ON FROM 12:01 SINGSNAP TIME, THROUGH 11:59 ON THE 21st, 1 SONG PER GENRE AND ALL 24 IF YOU CAN, WHICH SERVED AS A CHALLENGE, THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL BANNER AWARDED JUST FOR DOING THAT

EACH CONTESTANT CAN WIN IN MORE THAN 1 CATEGORY,
YOU CAN DUET WITH YOURSELF, OR ANYONE ELSE IN SINGSNAP LAND, BUT IF YOU CHOSE TO DO SO, THEN PLEASE ASK THAT SOMEONE PERMISSION BEFORE POSTING

RULES! JUST FOLLOW SINGSNAP RULES AND GUIDELINE AND YOU'LL BE FINE.
EXCEPT ON EACH OF YOUR ENTRY/ENTRIES' PLEASE COPY N' PASTE OUR 'SONG ENTRY BANNER', AND SPECIFY THE GENRE, 1 SONG PER GENRE, YOU CAN DO AND SUBMIT ALL AT ONCE, OR JUST OVER TIME.
NO SIGNING UP, NO MINIMUM OR MAXIMUM OF LISTENING, IF YOUR INTENTION WAS TO DO ALL 24, AND IF YOU BECOME HILL, AND FOR SOME REASON YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO RECORD ALL YOUR 24, IN THE TIME FRAME GIVEN AND YOU'D LIKE TO MAKE IT UP TO YOUR 24, THEN YOU CAN ENTER SOME OF YOUR PRE RECORDINGS

SCHEDULE:
THIS CONTEST START NOW, AND GOES ON THROUGH THE 21st
at the end of the year we will be giving out some week or weeks on your singsnap acc. just to show our appreciation.
ANYONE AND EVERYONE IS WELCOME

JUDGING CRITERIA:
I'M LIKE YOU! I KNOW A GOOD RENDITION OR PERFORMANCE WHEN I HEAR IT, OF ANY GENRE, AND FOR ME NO SONG HAS TO BE LIKE THE ORIGINAL, OR ANY WAY CLOSE, TO BE A GOOD ONE, SO PICK UP YOUR MIC AND START SINGING, BEST WISHES AND HAPPY SINGING
IF YOU LIKE TO SING! AND RELIEVE THE EVERYDAY STRESS THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE, WHY? HERE ARE A FEW TESTIMONIAL FROM OUR SINGING HAPPY CONTESTANTS

LEVEL 47
Reply by TanamaGOLD on November 23 at 7:46am
I am grateful for groups like this! It is great to get outside our comfort zone and try new songs! I can understand even for professional singers what it must feel like to learn something totally NEW
Thanks to the hosts/creators here for thinking up this great idea!

''LEVEL 40
Reply by Just_Kickn_ItGOLD on November 28 at 12:40pm
Good day everyone....I missed quite a lot the last few months...but hopefully I"ll be able to get back on here on a regular basis and sing away very soon...... just have to make some more adjustments with my computer. I really miss being here....and when I say here...I mean this particular contest. Why, you ask? it's very simple....the atmosphere in this contest is so warm, loving, and caring. It makes you want to sing a song and place it here on this thread for all to listen. With that being said...It's my turn to listen It may take me awhile, but I will get to each and everyone who entered songs for November month. Good luck everyone! Have an awesome day!''
Reply by littleevaGOLD on November 30 at 11:24am
Good Morning Anddy and everyone WOW!!!!!!!!! What a lovely surprise to check in this morning and find the list of winners. And Thank you so very much for my placing....Big Smile here I am sorry I have not checked in much this month, have been deep in rehearsals with my students for our Annual Christmas Dance Show at my studio....
It has been hectic and the hours have been long, but it is sooooo rewarding.
I will check back in tonight to see,
Anddy my sweet,

''Reply by omb001GOLD on November 30 at 1:17pm
Wow Nine placings that my best ever I'd like to thank all those who listened
as I did every genre that I entered but still a shame the lack of those who didn't
as they missed some amazing singers and songs. And as always Anddy another
amazing contest. looking forward to Dec omb001 John''
''Edited reply by babybluestreakGOLD on November 30 at 8:11pm
thank you so much for the placements...you are a wonderful host and with so much to have to do with this you truly have my respect for time spent....thank you for doing this each month...what a no pressure contest which allows us to enjoy what music should be...FUN!!!
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE....PLACEMENTS OR NOT YOU ALL ROCKED!''

jansassymomLEVEL 26

Reply by jansassymomGOLD

I'm so very sorry for your loss.....I know there's nothing that can be said to make this any easier for you, or make things better. Just know there are many people praying for you and thinking of you tonight.....I wish I could tell you it will get easier, but thats not true......time will pass is all.......its important to remember to keep living for yourself, and for her as well......God bless you....Jana

MrBobleonardLEVEL 57

Reply by MrBobleonardGOLD

EXCEPT! NEED THAT SONG LINK Mrbob!
— ANDDY
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bda478c79" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank

JohnnySilvaLEVEL 81

Reply by JohnnySilvaGOLD

JohnnySilvaLEVEL 81

Reply by JohnnySilvaGOLD

Hello Mr Bob already got this thank you
Johnny

tommilesLEVEL 44

Reply by tommilesGOLD

Dedicated to Deb - this was your favorite song next to "I Can't Even Walk" Love you and miss you.

Mine - Elvis
https://www.singsnap.com/#/d/listen/9251564

<< Prev