Messages on Legacy are offline. Please check on SingSnap 2.0 or email us at support@singsnap.com for assistance.

Sponsorship

Do you need help going Gold? Share your story here!

Next >>
Topic Replies Views
Sticky: Sponsorship Guidelines!
By Novella 111
Sponsorship Is A Beautiful Thing! Whether you're on the giving or receiving end of Sponsorship - it is a great feeling! We all ...
No replies 2,262
Night Life
By Zelazny 47
Favourite Willie Nelson Tune
No replies 3
Usage
By oldgoatmess 29
Every time I try to use th e site now I get a message that says error.. Not authorized. Camera not found or microphone not and ...
No replies 21
sad to have to ask!!
By hayleybah 23
Hi to anyone who reads this, im sorry to have to ask if anyone would be willing to sponser me, im not working due to my illness...
No replies 72
Lynnmaree(Roarie)
By Lynnmaree1958 68
I will be leaving SS at Christmas Can I be refunded for the next 6 months of my Gold? or do I forfeit the money or Can I give m...
1 reply
Last by Michaelccdd54 76 2 months
2 months
ago
Offer of Sponsorship
By charlavers 24
Hello! Please contact me privately or reply to this thread, if you need a sponsor, or know of anybody else who is in need. I w...
4 replies
Last by baltar 22 2 months
2 months
ago
Please in need of sponsorship
By SingwellaBlond 24
Id love to be gold..but im on so little a month and just cant swing it tho i am trying..id be happy for just one month..so id b...
1 reply
Last by Angel_71 85 3 months
3 months
ago
GOLD MEMBERSHIP SPONSORSHIP
By island7 74
IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF A GOLD MEMBERSHIP I WILL BE HAPPY TO DONATE SOME FREE MONTHS OF GOLD TO ANYONE WHO IS IN NEED. PLEASE MES...
1 reply
Last by ImaChristian2 4 months
4 months
ago
please sponsor me emergency
By NicoleWhisper 37
We are really REALLY poor this week and i need to save my 77 recordings, many of which have my son in the background somewhere ...
2 replies
Last by MikeIII 109 4 months
4 months
ago
I NEED A SPONSER
By sweetangel226 73
I Need A Sponser So I can Keep Singing And Hosting On Singsnap.This Site Means So Much To Me And I Would Really Hate To Leave A...
1 reply
Last by sweetangel226 73 4 months
4 months
ago
PLEASE SPONSER ME!!!
By AubreyK7589 27
Hello! My name is Aubrey and I'm 14 years old! I would LOVE to be sponsered if anyone is able to! I love singing and writing so...
No replies 105
please help save my recordings!!
By NicoleWhisper 37
Hi... i am in distress low on funds right now and no car so i can't do most of my jobs nor run most of our money making events ...
No replies 120
Sponsorship needed
By MathewI446 63
I hope somebody helps me. I would love to save my music, but I don't have the means to do it. I love this site and I hope someb...
No replies 151
Grateful
By yobillybob 63
A few months ago, someone (Bethybug777) sponsored me for Gold. She did so out of the blue, as I had no familiarity with her nor...
2 replies
Last by yobillybob 63 6 months
6 months
ago
Please May someone Sponsor Me
By ArchangelGabriel2018 58
The next six monthes is going to be hard. Emotional bringing up Traumatic events. Singing makes me happy and cope. Unfortunatly...
2 replies
Last by SivleSelta 85 6 months
6 months
ago
Closed: Please Could someone kindly Sponser me ?
By dawnlouise 80
Hi I'd be really grateful if someone could please sponser me .... Hate begging but missing singing especially now the weather a...
1 reply
Closed: need sponsorship for gold
By DonaldGodfroy 12
I use to sing on singsnap for a long time...was a popular singer...ran across some financal problems...have not sung in a long ...
No replies 151
Closed: Sponsorship
By snuggles29 10
I was wondering if anyone would like to sponsor me for a gold membership? I've been really looking forward to be apart of the S...
9 replies
Closed: Been forever
By Ajtmorales 9
Its been a good minute since being a part of singsnap but l absolutely love singsnap and am ready to rejoin my people again. It...
No replies 158
Closed: Can someone help me out??
By Jay-Nelle 9
Oh my gosh I missed this site so very much! I have finally had the chance to come back to the site to hopefully get back to sin...
No replies 176
  Next >>