Messages on Legacy are offline. Please check on SingSnap 2.0 or email us at support@singsnap.com for assistance.

Sponsorship

Do you need help going Gold? Share your story here!

Next >>
Topic Replies Views
Sticky: Sponsorship Guidelines!
By Novella 111
Sponsorship Is A Beautiful Thing! Whether you're on the giving or receiving end of Sponsorship - it is a great feeling! We all ...
No replies 2,368
Need a sponsor
By A-Z-A-L-E-A 54
Hello. This year has been a very difficult one for me. I lost my precious Mother on July 27th of this year. During the time I w...
No replies 10
TheLegend1
By TheLegend1 39
I am on a Fixed income and cannot afford Gold, It would be a blessing if someone could sponser me. TY AND GOD BLESS YOU
No replies 15
my coping mechanism is gone
By waldomort 3
I just found out that i cant record on here anymore because i have a blue membership. this hurts me a lot. i have been diagnose...
No replies 6
trying to make a future
By waldomort 3
I feel so excited writing this. Music is my life. It's impossible to live a normal life for me due to me being on the autistic ...
No replies 8
sponsership needed...again
By MathewI446 64
I will keep it short and sweet. If anybody has any gold to spare, I really need it. I love singsnap and would love to continue....
No replies 14
Looking for a sponsor
By SMILINGNUTMEG 102
Asking for a friend if anyone is able or willing to sponsor him , great singer , in complete lockdown and singing helps the lon...
No replies 28
Closed: https://singsnap.page.link/fuBoSGbu8VAzq9Df6
By Ron2020 36
This a elvis song called just pretend stay safe
No replies 61
Closed: Night Life
By Zelazny 47
Favourite Willie Nelson Tune
No replies 69
Closed: Usage
By oldgoatmess 29
Every time I try to use th e site now I get a message that says error.. Not authorized. Camera not found or microphone not and ...
No replies 77
Closed: sad to have to ask!!
By hayleybah 23
Hi to anyone who reads this, im sorry to have to ask if anyone would be willing to sponser me, im not working due to my illness...
No replies 154
Closed: Lynnmaree(Roarie)
By Lynnmaree1958 69
I will be leaving SS at Christmas Can I be refunded for the next 6 months of my Gold? or do I forfeit the money or Can I give m...
1 reply
Closed: Offer of Sponsorship
By charlavers 24
Hello! Please contact me privately or reply to this thread, if you need a sponsor, or know of anybody else who is in need. I w...
4 replies
Closed: Please in need of sponsorship
By SingwellaBlond 25
Id love to be gold..but im on so little a month and just cant swing it tho i am trying..id be happy for just one month..so id b...
1 reply
Closed: GOLD MEMBERSHIP SPONSORSHIP
By island7 74
IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF A GOLD MEMBERSHIP I WILL BE HAPPY TO DONATE SOME FREE MONTHS OF GOLD TO ANYONE WHO IS IN NEED. PLEASE MES...
1 reply
Closed: please sponsor me emergency
By NicoleWhisper 37
We are really REALLY poor this week and i need to save my 77 recordings, many of which have my son in the background somewhere ...
2 replies
Closed: I NEED A SPONSER
By sweetangel226 73
I Need A Sponser So I can Keep Singing And Hosting On Singsnap.This Site Means So Much To Me And I Would Really Hate To Leave A...
1 reply
Closed: PLEASE SPONSER ME!!!
By AubreyK7589 27
Hello! My name is Aubrey and I'm 14 years old! I would LOVE to be sponsered if anyone is able to! I love singing and writing so...
No replies 180
Closed: please help save my recordings!!
By NicoleWhisper 37
Hi... i am in distress low on funds right now and no car so i can't do most of my jobs nor run most of our money making events ...
No replies 209
Closed: Sponsorship needed
By MathewI446 64
I hope somebody helps me. I would love to save my music, but I don't have the means to do it. I love this site and I hope someb...
No replies 233
  Next >>