Messages on Legacy are offline. Please check on SingSnap 2.0 or email us at support@singsnap.com for assistance.

Website Problems & Help

Having problems? Maybe the community can help.

Topic Replies Views
Closed: MESSAGE FIXED
By Sharon 5
THANK YOU FOR HEARING MY CRY FOR HELP THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
1 reply
Closed: Where is the old recorder
By TonyandKathy 2
TWhere is the old recorder..the new one does not work for most here on SingSnap
1 reply
Closed: wont let me save!
By lilkaraokediva 20
I was SO excited by your song selection, picked a song and then it was ALL FOR NAUGHT as it would NOT save! what a waste of tim...
1 reply
Closed: Error messages, explorer crash
By jellybean4r2 3
Hmmmm, I keep getting error messages when I try to play new recordings and my internet explorer crashed as well. I cleared my c...
18 replies
Closed: private messages
By joanncj 28
On the page where you post the private messages before they are read i have seven and they are building up i cant click on them...
6 replies
Closed: internet explorer
By lollypops81 3
Can anyone help me please every time i try ans set up my web cam or sing ie or firefox closes down with the messege an illegal ...
5 replies
Closed: Constant logins!!!
By dydy 20
Is anyone else having the same problems as me....everytime I go onto another page or I record a song it take me to the login pa...
3 replies
Closed: Vista
By copperpenny
Is singsnap compatible with Vista operating system? I keep trying to run the wizard and it says that I haven't allowed access t...
No replies 110
Closed: NEW FORMAT
By nastgeorge 2
ON THE 28TH U CHANGED THE FORMAT AND NOW I HAVE LOST THE LIST OF MY FAVORITES AND THE LIST OF ALL MY CONTACTS
4 replies
Closed: PM's not showing up
By bbetty 46
I keep getting PM's, (it alerts me)...but they are not showing up when I click the "community" button...anyone else having this...
2 replies
Closed: Anyone Having Problems Loading Peoples Songs?
By UFOz8MyGoat 52
I just get that error with the orange banner Oops, that seems to have caused an unexpected error... An automatic email has alr...
11 replies
Closed: Anyone else having Problems with receiving PMs?
By motherofprodigy
This is something that just started happening to me lastnight. It says that I have 4 new PMs but it wont open them. I don't hav...
5 replies
Closed: UNOPEN MESSAGE
By Sharon 5
PLEASE GET THEM OFF MY SITE NOW
7 replies
Closed: Can't open anyone's songs
By Glizzie 8
This happened the other day, too, then was fixed, and now is happening again. I get an error every time I try to listen to some...
7 replies
Closed: my song play ok
By allenes 8
But cant save it why is this
2 replies
Closed: embedded player
By MmeOdileC 35
I would love to embed some friends video recordings on my profile page, but I do not want them to start automatically...what co...
5 replies
Closed: probs playing songs
By Jason 48
Hi, I found a problem in our DB with a table that concerned playing songs and just fixed it. Enjoy!
9 replies
Closed: pm's not not being receivedfrom both sides
By sunxine
From about 14 hours ago onwards my private messages were not being received by the other party and vice versa.. did any one els...
No replies 105
Closed: chat not opening
By musicbeatch 2
Y cant i get into chat.. it just keeps saying my username and password invalid?
1 reply
Closed: log in problems
By Leitha_37
My friend can not even log in its been over5 days that she can't log on.I have ask for help for her & she has ask on log in sit...
1 reply