Messages on Legacy are offline. Please check on SingSnap 2.0 or email us at support@singsnap.com for assistance.

Introductions

New member on SingSnap? Introduce yourself here!

Next >>
Topic Replies Views
Sticky: Welcome To SingSnap!
By Novella 111 +3
We're Glad To Have You As Part Of Our Family! Chances are, you have joined SingSnap because you love music but we hope that you...
No replies 5,049
tinybet site
By top-crash 2
??????? ?? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ?...
No replies 11
this site is trash
By tizzle214 44
Songs I sang begfore can not be found I pay for this shit and if ut isn't fixed I wasn't my money back
No replies 11
Welcome to the NEW Coconut Lounge!!
By CoconutDave 88
FAQ's of the Lounge.. Q: How do I upload a recording to the Lounge? A: This applies to any recording... whether you go another ...
No replies 17
Welcome back to the to the Coconut Lounge!!
By CoconutDave 88
The lounge began soon after I started collaborating with pixiefairy72 and fell in love with duetting. Back in its relative infa...
No replies 24
Just Wanted to say Hi
By Bruisedorange88 5
Did one video. Excited to be able to sing again! Check it out!
2 replies
Last by cannotsing24 109 2 months
2 months
ago
SINGSNAPPER'S NEW PAINT
By cwang50 67
I have been going about this wrong for over 13 years. I have gone to the newbie list and posted an invite to Vocal Creation htt...
18 replies
Last by cwang50 67 3 months
3 months
ago
Only Performed Karaoke Live
By TerryB5602 3
I need far more instruction I need to make this work - How to buy a Camara wjere to attach it as to how to get involved in the ...
2 replies
Last by -Bev- 108 3 months
3 months
ago
I'm new here don't know how to do anything cm
By lovethistime 18
Idon't know how to do anything
5 replies
Last by countryman2011 40 3 months
3 months
ago
New to the site and looking for fun?!!
By Cowboyjd75 5
If you like country and wanna hear some good music, check me out.
3 replies
Last by Cowboyjd75 5 4 months
4 months
ago
im new
By BottomsUpRadioCa 24
Hi im new to sing snap i am shy don't sing in front of people but its not bad on this site i never new there was a online site ...
4 replies
Last by -Bev- 108 5 months
5 months
ago
Closed: hey i'm new and looking for friends :D
By LuanaVxxxxx 13
Hi everybody! I just discovered this platform... seems to be a nice place 'cause I've already had a lot of fun I love to sing a...
2 replies
Closed: Hello and Mic not registering
By Queen_potato7 4
Good Day everyone, I am not only new to this site but new to my equipment and karaoke online in general, so please bare with me...
1 reply
Closed: Newbie here
By ladylark
Hi all, I officially joined a few days ago, but have been singing for forever. I'm Just getting my bearings here, but I'm looki...
9 replies
Closed: Hello from Western Australia
By RAFFRANKY 6
I am new to Singsnap so I say g'day to you and I hope I can contribute a smile
9 replies
Closed: My Introduction
By Rhea511 21
Hello fellow music lovers, I am 60 and live in the Mid West. You may hear a Southern accent because I grew up there. I would de...
8 replies
Closed: Nice to meet you
By Allijway 4
Im AlliJ today is my coming out day ! I’ve sang just about everywhere in and out my home you can imagine . Music is my peace in...
2 replies
Closed: Wisconsin Newbie
By ThreadWithAmbition 13
Saw this site mentioned on a different chat site tonight and decided to check it out. Liked it so much better than the other si...
4 replies
Closed: New member in Texas
By RWTX2020 41
Hello everyone. I'm Russ, and I am happy and excited to be here with all of you. I am very new to karaoke. In fact, I sang my v...
3 replies
Closed: Newbie... Sort of
By Jesisamess 35
I've joined SingSnap twice but I just found the "hidden" community here. My name is Jesi. I have always loved singing; karaoke...
6 replies
  Next >>